Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2018, 10:41 AM   #4793
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedred
I heard that you can customize the world cup mode by replacing qualified teams with other licensed teams. My update is still downloading. So, I haven't been able to check this yet lol.

According to EA, there are no gameplay changes, but some new animations were added. ...I'll have to see for myself.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/fifa-18-...ljzoywytzdlkd1

That is true. You can add the USA for example and change the group stages around.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-29-2018, 10:45 AM   #4794
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhuez
That is true. You can add the USA for example and change the group stages around.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Great. Thanks. good to know that they didn't intend on gameplay changes either. I'd still like to know though if you can play a team that comes with the WC dlc with one of the teams that came fifa 18 outside of a world cup format. Whenever someone gets a chance to check this out I'd appreciate the feedback.
Old 05-29-2018, 11:03 AM   #4795
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

For career mode, doesn't seem to be any gameplay changes. From what I've watched on streams, there seems to be a bit different movement and more adaptibility to the CTTs. Saw Spain perform a lot of tiki-taka on Moddingway's stream an hour or so ago.

Will get the DLC update to test soon enough. Sick at home, so may not have the energy to sit in front of my computer for too long.

If anyone streams with the OP sliders, please post in here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2018, 11:25 AM   #4796
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

I just started a USA WC tourney, game played pretty good on world class,didn't notice anything terrible wrong except the sun glare from a day game. USA did have a pretty easy time or at least they dominated the stat sheet with Sweden and a 2-1 come from behind win.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:48 PM   #4797
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
Great. Thanks. good to know that they didn't intend on gameplay changes either. I'd still like to know though if you can play a team that comes with the WC dlc with one of the teams that came fifa 18 outside of a world cup format. Whenever someone gets a chance to check this out I'd appreciate the feedback.
You can't use newly added national teams like Japan and Korea outside of the world cup mode, but you can do a custom world cup to include teams that didn't qualify for this world cup.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:57 PM   #4798
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
You can't use newly added national teams like Japan and Korea outside of the world cup mode, but you can do a custom world cup to include teams that didn't qualify for this world cup.
OK, thanks for the info.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:52 PM   #4799
Rookie

Has anyone else noticed a lot of goals off the post or crossbar? In my first 2 games, 5 goals were scored off the post or crossbar. I'm thinking about increasing shot error.

Last edited by unitedred; 05-29-2018 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:53 PM   #4800
Pro

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed a lot of goals off the post or crossbar? In my first 2 games, 5 goals were scored off the post or crossbar. I thinking about increasing shot error.
tbh ive noticed more shots hitting the post/bar for the lat month or so but have kept faith with op settings

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »