Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2018, 03:21 PM   #5065
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocaccia
Hi Portella!

I think that high value in CPU accel is an excellent intuition not easy to find.
I'm experimenting CPU accel between 54 and 58 and this parameter really gets rid of the majority of defensive exploits brought by latest patches, without having significant impacts in animations.

Raising this value it's much better than raising marking, which should be kept at a very low value to avoid opponent players go off position, and in order to avoid huge midfield overmarking introduced by last update.

Can I ask you what value are you using?
thanks very much in advance.
In reality I use very high acceleration values. This was the only way I could get rid of the bursting through opponents using diagonals trick. In the moment I'm using 87. If my memory doesn't fail me, when testing the multiple possibilities, below 85 it was really easy to just go from one side to the other of the field with the ball and at the first noticed gap on the defense, just rush into the box. I could abstain from doing it? Sure, but this must be a possible move in football, just not an easy one. Abstaining would be to discard the possibility of moves that may happen in the real game.

Anyway, I almost don't play Fifa anymore. I like the idea of evolution the career mode provides, but playing against league teams commanded by the CPU is a completely arbitrary experience. We can never know what team will give us a hard time. There is absolutely no relation between team quality and game difficulty. It all depends on the CPU posture on the specific game. If it becomes extremely aggressive (with boosted reaction time and perhaps other boosted attributes also) the tail of the table can play an almost perfect game, while in the next game, against the top of the table, we get a passive CPU and a very easy game. Seeing against which team one will be playing means almost nothing. After the first minute of gameplay, I can tell whether the game will be very easy or very hard, independent of the team I'm playing with. Perhaps the very high acceleration parameter can make things worse (I don't know), but team quality is much less important than CPU posture/mode/tactical selection (whatever one may call it).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 02:12 AM   #5066
Rookie

fideco's Arena

DAA/ADD in Fifa 19

Hello everybody, take a look at Marcelo's behaviour
min 0.45
They did not fix it...
Not even in Fifa 19!

Old 08-30-2018, 12:39 PM   #5067
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portella
In reality I use very high acceleration values. This was the only way I could get rid of the bursting through opponents using diagonals trick. In the moment I'm using 87. If my memory doesn't fail me, when testing the multiple possibilities, below 85 it was really easy to just go from one side to the other of the field with the ball and at the first noticed gap on the defense, just rush into the box. I could abstain from doing it? Sure, but this must be a possible move in football, just not an easy one. Abstaining would be to discard the possibility of moves that may happen in the real game.

Anyway, I almost don't play Fifa anymore. I like the idea of evolution the career mode provides, but playing against league teams commanded by the CPU is a completely arbitrary experience. We can never know what team will give us a hard time. There is absolutely no relation between team quality and game difficulty. It all depends on the CPU posture on the specific game. If it becomes extremely aggressive (with boosted reaction time and perhaps other boosted attributes also) the tail of the table can play an almost perfect game, while in the next game, against the top of the table, we get a passive CPU and a very easy game. Seeing against which team one will be playing means almost nothing. After the first minute of gameplay, I can tell whether the game will be very easy or very hard, independent of the team I'm playing with. Perhaps the very high acceleration parameter can make things worse (I don't know), but team quality is much less important than CPU posture/mode/tactical selection (whatever one may call it).
Hi Portella,

thank you very much for this clarification. A part of all, high accel value on CPU really impacts on the majoirity of DAA\ADD issues.

Regarding the evil scripting I may suggest you to play career in lower series, like italian serie B or english Championship. Those leagues are less prone to heavy Scripting and maintein a flat trend during the season.

thanks again.
Old 08-31-2018, 05:51 PM   #5068
Rookie

Re: DAA/ADD in Fifa 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fideco
Hello everybody, take a look at Marcelo's behaviour
min 0.45
They did not fix it...
Not even in Fifa 19!

cannot believe it.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:27 PM   #5069
MVP

@matt10

I’ve turned to the dark side!! Got the file option to so got the licenses

Image1536258449.236520.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-06-2018, 02:39 PM   #5070
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
@matt10

I’ve turned to the dark side!! Got the file option to so got the licenses

Attachment 154918

The only reason I don’t buy PES anymore is because I can’t use an option file on XBOX one, I used to buy both.

Old 09-06-2018, 02:41 PM   #5071
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
The only reason I don’t buy PES anymore is because I can’t use an option file on XBOX one, I used to buy both.

Buy a superior console PS4 haha yeah it’s a shame it’s not on xbox, I played the demo and enjoyed it when I got used to the basic controls lol any tips for me? Game speed? Etc

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 10:22 AM   #5072
Just started!

MattLeTissier's Arena

Unfortunately pes has died couple years ago its getting worst and worst every year.The Ai is a mess in 2018 they havent put any pressure on you when you was on wings(hardes difficulity)and in 2019 is even worst.If you are not happy with sliders gameplay in fifa 18 you will be very dissapointed when you start playing pes.I was big fan of this game (playing since winning eleven)but fifa with sliders is mutch mutch better now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »