Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2018, 05:30 PM   #5089
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Also, we're nearing that time of year, everyone. So be on the lookout for FIFA 19 thread. I have Origin Premiere so am expecting to get it early as a result.

Lastly, and pretty exciting...

Ball size is finally back!

I'm sorry for being dense. Are you saying the ball will be bigger in the final version than it is in the demo?
Old 09-16-2018, 05:58 PM   #5090
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalMindz
I'm sorry for being dense. Are you saying the ball will be bigger in the final version than it is in the demo?
Yes, there are plenty of videos on youtube from people who have access to the final version and the ball looks proper big and I admit that this alone makes me want to give in and buy the game
Old 09-17-2018, 08:50 PM   #5091
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
Yes, there are plenty of videos on youtube from people who have access to the final version and the ball looks proper big and I admit that this alone makes me want to give in and buy the game
I am hearing this too. Surely it is the easiest fix in the game? (have said that for the last 3 years so...duh!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2018, 02:18 AM   #5092
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yes!

And it's proven in gameplay from the full version by one of my fav youtubers, Cutzy:

This game seems to need sliders though. Man alive!
yeah the AI defenders are all over the place ... and the CPU is just pinpoint in everything they do.

urgh ...
Old 09-18-2018, 06:09 AM   #5093
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
yeah the AI defenders are all over the place ... and the CPU is just pinpoint in everything they do.

urgh ...

Go to PES!! I have best thing I’ve played for ages!! Get the option file, yes has afew things wrong but they always fix the issues really

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-18-2018, 05:05 PM   #5094
Rookie

If anyone has access to the full game I'm dying to know one thing, does it even respond to slider changes this year? First thing I'd personally try would be pass error: 100 and watch if there's any significant difference to the AI passing.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:42 PM   #5095
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
If anyone has access to the full game I'm dying to know one thing, does it even respond to slider changes this year? First thing I'd personally try would be pass error: 100 and watch if there's any significant difference to the AI passing.
Gonna be interesting messing with the pass accuracy 'cause I'm already seeing an ability to keep teams in the mid and low 80s pass completion % on Legendary at default settings. And I remember in the beta keeping lesser quality teams to pass acc in the 70s.

Limiting the one touch passing while not neutering the CPU might be even trickier this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 03:00 PM   #5096
Just started!

Hi,

I'm currently using these sliders for my Professional CM with a Championship League team (9 minute halves). I've found that there is a big difference in the aggression of the AI caused by the Acceleration CPU slider: at 49 the AI is cautious and managable, but at 50 they are super aggressive and keeping possession becomes nearly impossible. Ever encounter anything like that?

Also, is there a specific thread for Professional OS sliders?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »