Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2017, 08:25 PM   #713
Rookie

koebsual's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Feel the same way! I was getting 2-6 a game with City and now can't beat Watford and several worse clubs. Every pass I make the changes pu is in me immediately or they intercept? I was there one doing the intercepting before. Very strange.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-03-2017, 08:29 PM   #714
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Streaming shortly if I can get Twitch working right.
Will also be on twitch shortly, I have Spurs next actually who are very similar defensive CTT to Bayer. Will try 52 RF and post the screenshot here. Just figured out how to do that lol, so I'll try to upload as many of my matches as I can. Stats don't tell the whole story but I do think they're useful in the early days here.

Only one week in for us guys, I know some are frustrated with the game but we have a phenomenal base to work from thus far
Old 10-03-2017, 08:35 PM   #715
Rookie

hawksfan509's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE757
Is this career mode? Sometimes thats the ebb and flow of it.
Yes its career, games all of a sudden got way too hard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2017, 08:36 PM   #716
Rookie

hawksfan509's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebsual
Feel the same way! I was getting 2-6 a game with City and now can't beat Watford and several worse clubs. Every pass I make the changes pu is in me immediately or they intercept? I was there one doing the intercepting before. Very strange.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Yup, same thing.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:37 PM   #717
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I have no problem with the game getting too hard. We can adjust, if needed. This thread is kind of preaching to the choir to be honest.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:42 PM   #718
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Papernut and JimmytheMeatball are now two of my favorite users.

I just played 15 min halfs with Newcastle v. Swansea. Normal Speed with the sprint at 46. I used the Protect 10 tactics EXCEPT I had both teams with 55 aggression based on their previous findings.

The game had 10 total fouls with 7 on the CPU and 6 cards total.
Old 10-03-2017, 08:54 PM   #719
Rookie

abbes's Arena

hey guys,
just wanted to say, that i started with fifa 18 playing with fully assisted, applied OP sliders, and i was like... what the crap this game is, so easy, even on legendary.
but then i decided to try full manual passes plus semi all the other things besides GK, which i left assisted.
and boy oh boy, game started to play so waay, waaaay better! that is my first attempt without assist and i guess am gonna stick to it - it's just brilliant, and scoring a goal is so full of satisfaction !
this is my first game, just wanted to share - full of fight, mostly in the middle, pass accuracy - well... am still learning, but what a goal that was, volley after pin point cross, after fast counter attack, which i managed to do with full manual beautiful pass, wow, just wow .
about fouls, not a bad result i would say, 3 for me, 3 for them, and about 3+ which ref just let go - that was with 40/35 pass speed and 50/50 sprint on slow game speed, like someone posted above - maybe that is the solution to increase fouls number, gonna stick to it for now and we'll see what's gonna happen in next games.

massive thanks for those game changing sliders set. enjoy ur day lads!
Old 10-03-2017, 08:55 PM   #720
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I don't share these thoughts as the game feels the same as it did before to me. I have noticed a slight increase in GK reactions, but that's about it.
I really hope you're right Matt even if that means I may be crazy

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »