Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2017, 07:33 AM   #2457
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Just had one of if not the best nil-nil match I've ever played. This is from week 4 of my Premier League season playing as the home side.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9307.jpg (485.8 KB, 176 views)
Old 11-19-2017, 10:09 AM   #2458
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah, good point. Kind of unfortunate when we try to get the pass speed up as well.

The reality is that FIFA can't have the high pass speed because players rarely walk or...calm down. The balance between finding a lively ball and lessen CPU directness is already achieved within the set I feel.

If anything, today's stream answered a question about the DAA.

It seems to only occur on World Class. Not Legendary.

ALso, regarding Legendary, I found that there was much less "magnetic" feel and out of sync play overall. I feel the CPU respected my positioning a lot more, and vice versa. Will have to explore this further, but so far so good.
Interesting find, will give Legendary a go! The DAA isn’t rampant on WC but when you score a goal as a result, it’s a very cheap feeling.

I’m currently in search of a team for a 2nd CM. I’d prefer a 2nd division or even MLS squad. My only requirement is that I need one “talisman”. Preferably a player with good ball skills or dribbling because I love working for moments of magic. Any suggestions are welcome!
Old 11-19-2017, 11:35 AM   #2459
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

OVR: 0

okay so since I'm old and behind the times, just what is DAA and what does it do??

I'm thinking Defense Auto Adjust maybe
Old 11-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #2460
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Year 2 in my Minnesota career. Didn’t get fired thankfully. I missed out on playoffs by a single
Point. Disappointing but oh well. Well started year 2 on WC and first game I easily beat the earthquakes. Next was much more a harder match with Dynamo and well by the 20 minute mark I was up two easily. Exited game fully and put it on legendary. Played one my best matches I have to say. Not sure what it is but on WC I can just beat the CPU around easily. On legendary it felt evenly challenge and really fun so we’ll see if I can keep getting the same results!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-19-2017, 03:27 PM   #2461
Rookie

markor's Arena

I’m finding there is too much space and therefore too many scoring opportunities on both ends. I’m thinking it’s the marking slider but don’t wanna “break” the game since I know that slider is super sensitive. I’m playing with lower division teams. Any suggestions?

Cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2017, 03:29 PM   #2462
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Think I might try legendary tomorrow. Wonder how it plays on Normal speed????

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-19-2017, 07:32 PM   #2463
Rookie

Liking the sliders for the most part, but I'm struggling to see any fouls called on the CPU--historically this has always felt like a "challenge the user" coding issue rather than anything that can be addressed by sliders. Specifically, I'm referring to the CPU's plowing into my players (no contact on the ball) and tendency for man-then-ball challenges to be allowed (when executed by the CPU that is... not when I do it). At this point, I'm averaging roughly 1 CPU foul every 5 games (9 minutes halves).
Old 11-19-2017, 09:01 PM   #2464
MVP

What are Matt’s camera settings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »