Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2018, 10:38 AM   #4969
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

I just was not feeling OP for some reason, Made one change, NORMAL speed and it was perfect for me, and 15+ matches it has been solid with nice variety.

World Class, 10 min, Normal Speed, OP sliders, Classic custom camera(Steve's), and Controller Assists: Assisted except passing and crossing at Semi. Legacy defending.

I broadcast matches on twitch if you ever want to watch. I went with Everton, and currently in 1st year in December, made it through group stage of Euro League, but got knocked out of Carabou Cup(was playing back ups). Made A lot of changes preseason. Messing around with a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 formation.
Old 07-17-2018, 12:11 PM   #4970
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I just was not feeling OP for some reason, Made one change, NORMAL speed and it was perfect for me, and 15+ matches it has been solid with nice variety.

World Class, 10 min, Normal Speed, OP sliders, Classic custom camera(Steve's), and Controller Assists: Assisted except passing and crossing at Semi. Legacy defending.

I broadcast matches on twitch if you ever want to watch. I went with Everton, and currently in 1st year in December, made it through group stage of Euro League, but got knocked out of Carabou Cup(was playing back ups). Made A lot of changes preseason. Messing around with a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 formation.
Speaking of which, I am in dire need of a striker. Looking for a pacey strong type like Lukaku, but cheaper ofcourse. Jan transfer coming fast.

Ideas?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
Old 07-17-2018, 12:52 PM   #4971
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown

I like how Normal feels on PS4, but not on PC. Probably a FPS issue due to the PC being a bit more superior, so yeah.

Played last night on the PS4 using Hoffenheim v Lepzig and lost 2-0. Enjoyable match, battle in the midfield, 3 fouls for cpu and 2 for user (10 mins half). Looking forward to playing more, but I'm definitely ready for 19
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2018, 03:07 PM   #4972
Rookie

Crossroads's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Ewingston
User is first.

Increased sprint by one. its now at 44/47.

Pass speed 47/47

Goalkeepers 47/47
Hi! Do you have a certain number of fouls with these settings?
Old 07-22-2018, 05:54 PM   #4973
Rookie

JR Ewingston's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroads
Hi! Do you have a certain number of fouls with these settings?
CPU should foul more. Thats one of the issues with fifa 18.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:30 AM   #4974
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Ewingston
CPU should foul more. Thats one of the issues with fifa 18.
and fifa17...and 16...and 15...and...
Old 07-24-2018, 12:41 AM   #4975
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
and fifa17...and 16...and 15...and...
Lol. Pretty much every FIFA throughout time. Maybe FIFA 11, ol' reliable, was the last one. Oh, and 12. Ah, can't remember now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2018, 09:30 AM   #4976
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Graduated to the Legendary difficulty last week with these sliders and games have been really realistic and intense. I’m having the CPU team now matching my offense putting up almost the same amount of shots even playing against smaller clubs. Possession % have been almost identical too which is great. Even with the lead in the final minutes, games have been intense with the CPU team pressing to equalize. No more absurd number of shots taken by me (20+ When on World Class against smaller clubs)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »