Home

FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2018, 07:49 AM   #5049
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
hi mate yes you need to take pass speed down to 30 for user and cpu.personally i play on 35 as im doing a premier league career mode and i like it to be realistic.obviously PL is a little faster than a lot of leagues and less technical in general

Thank you!

What about time lenght?

8 minutes?
Old 08-17-2018, 08:11 AM   #5050
Rookie

I figured out that the game runs faster on Mondays to Wednesdays. It's look strange saying that, but you guys should try to fell it as I felt. It's definitely real!
Old 08-17-2018, 09:23 AM   #5051
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTMafrense
Thank you!

What about time lenght?

8 minutes?
personally to get the most out of this slider set its best to play 10 or 15 mins a half but if you go to the forum menu there is a slider set almost identical to this but with a few changes for 6-8 min halves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 09:57 AM   #5052
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
personally to get the most out of this slider set its best to play 10 or 15 mins a half but if you go to the forum menu there is a slider set almost identical to this but with a few changes for 6-8 min halves

Thank you!
I will set it to 39 pass speed....since I play 8 minutes, I'm afraid 35 pass speed gets to much slow.
Old 08-17-2018, 07:31 PM   #5053
Rookie

I have found my own set of slider values, with very high acceleration for the cpu player, which, when playing on fast speed mode worked like a charm in completely eliminating the problem of being able to burst through opponent players using alternating diagonals. The game seemed to have settled down as a convincing and satisfying simulation, but then there is this mode the cpu suddenly changes to, which boosts artificially the reaction time of its players, so that, when playing career mode, what establishes the difficulty of each match isn't the opponent's team level, but the mode the cpu assumes. It isn't rare to begin a game with the tail of the table and suddenly having the impression one is playing against the best team in the league, just because the cpu was set to this mode. Sometimes, the game is going on as a very easy game, against a low level team, and suddenly the cpu players begin to rush on every ball, winning every dispute, with players that, individually taken, shouldn't win the dispute, passing on first touch like a well-oiled machine, as if the low level players suddenly were on steroids. It is easy to notice that the reaction time was boosted for each player, since other abilities, like the shooting precision, seems to remain the same. Sometimes I'll win such games just because the cpu was inaccurate when shooting or crossing, but after storming my goal. The game seems arcadish on this occasions.
Notice that this has nothing to do with the difficulty level set to the cpu. At the moment, for instance, I'm first on the table. When I loose to a team playing on a reasonable way, it's ok for me, but when I begin to loose every dispute for low level players with boosted reaction times, then it becomes really artificial and spoils the whole experience.
I imagine some of you may have noticed this sudden change that can take place at any moment of a match, changing a very weak team into a football playing machine. I would like to know, with all the experience accumulated on the effects the sliders have on the game, if there is some parameter that can prevent the cpu from entering this boosted reaction time mode.
Old 08-19-2018, 11:06 AM   #5054
Rookie

Just wondering what thoughts are on marking at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-21-2018, 04:11 AM   #5055
Rookie

RagingTrav's Arena

OVR: 2

I came in to the discussion late so please excuse me if this has already been discussed but does FT Control also have an effect on tackling?

My ball control is awful and to be honest i have little intention of trying to improve it so i play at a low value but when i have put it up to try it out, I've found I'm giving away a lot more free kicks than i usually would.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 03:14 PM   #5056
Rookie

Hi guys,

First of all, what a great set of sliders! I'm enjoying Fifa Career a lot more now, keep up the good work!!

The only thing I sometimes struggle with is that if I dribble with (mostly) a midfielder into CPU's defending midfielders and defenders, they sometimes out of nowhere walk past me and give far to much space. I just try to sprint past them and it works to many times in my taste....

Someone else struggling with te same thing? And does anyone have some suggestions?

I play 10 min halfs, worldclass home legandary away. Exactly the up to date sliders with 30 pass speed included!

Thank you so much in advance!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »