Home

FIFA 18 Teams Custom Tactics Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 Teams Custom Tactics Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2017, 01:27 PM   #105
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 Teams Custom Tactics Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkosi61
Sorry again..I can open. Pdf attachment..for example Belgium , russia, switzerland, but not bundesliga 2, Turkey, Serie B, something wrong..thanks

Hello again
Here you have the 3 leagues without a password
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Germany 2 Bundesliga 2017-18.pdf (250.2 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf Italy Serie B 2017-18.pdf (260.4 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf Turkey Süper Lig 2017-18.pdf (339.5 KB, 100 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2017, 01:41 PM   #106
Rookie

Hmm. if have 2 version of CTT, its hard to choose though.
And some questions out of topic. But why Forum sliders often use 10-15min halves? and somehow people prefer play with slow speed? Or why mostly everyone play in manual + semi controls (i guess slow speed and slow pass speed make manual controls easier to execute?)
I asked those questions at sliders thread but no one answered me btw.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:13 PM   #107
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishorty
Hmm. if have 2 version of CTT, its hard to choose though.
And some questions out of topic. But why Forum sliders often use 10-15min halves? and somehow people prefer play with slow speed? Or why mostly everyone play in manual + semi controls (i guess slow speed and slow pass speed make manual controls easier to execute?)
I asked those questions at sliders thread but no one answered me btw.
My advice, try out, see what works for you. Maybe make 2 versions CTT to different CM ?. The purpose here is generally to "try" to create a football game reminiscent of simulations of the beautiful game. Everything else is almost impossible with short matches, although there are excellent Sliders for this somewhere in this forum I would think. Manual is for the old and new "nerds" freedom, for others it is a sense of independence, or just pure braggart. I do not think it's easier to make passes with one or the other speed. Slow or fast is a matter of taste, one is not better than the other. Get ideas from here, but use what you sense is true, there are no real answers in this, only your own.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:13 PM   #108
Just started!

Thanks it works..
Old 10-16-2017, 02:19 PM   #109
Pro

Just a small note about CTT and EA. If anyone would like to study the values that EA has indicated for different teams, one really comes to wonder if at one point or another they are "off" and have just entered some numbers, I've had many LOL experiences in the last time.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:35 PM   #110
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
My advice, try out, see what works for you. Maybe make 2 versions CTT to different CM ?. The purpose here is generally to "try" to create a football game reminiscent of simulations of the beautiful game. Everything else is almost impossible with short matches, although there are excellent Sliders for this somewhere in this forum I would think. Manual is for the old and new "nerds" freedom, for others it is a sense of independence, or just pure braggart. I do not think it's easier to make passes with one or the other speed. Slow or fast is a matter of taste, one is not better than the other. Get ideas from here, but use what you sense is true, there are no real answers in this, only your own.
I agree. Transforming a real life 90 minutes sport into a 30, 20 or less minutes game it's impossible for now. That's why there are (or should be) multiple ways to try to reach the same unreachable goal. But, there are some common ground, like reducing the default pace, increase error (humanizing), reducing space, etc. In the end, you and everyone else should look at the options this forum and other offer, try it all and use the one that provides the better personal experience.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:57 PM   #111
Rookie

grazie mille ricardo gran lavoro ma la legha turca pensi di farla ciao
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2017, 09:50 PM   #112
Rookie

I always want a realistic feeling when playing FIFA. But its weird that in FIFA 17, when i tried OS sliders + edited some team CTT, game was like easier (i know its hard to believe but when u can beat Real Madrid 8-0, Barca 6-1, you will feel that) My team used in that CM not that overpower tho (only some created players with all round stats + some players i like use. Team overall around 82). Im also not pro player to dominate that much.
Thats also happened this year. When i try OS sliders, game quite good, tighter but i still feel i have freedom to execute what i want to do (but for some reason, i read comments and people played WC and they said its hard? For in WC, CPU only play more possesion game but they wont finish much their attack. i know not all people can play well, but how come a normal player like me can handle Legendary quite good then other people play lower difficult and feel like they playing Ultimate (the highest in FUT) difficult?
V3 OS sliders with 51 SS even make it easier, i easily outpace everyone on CPU team (-_-) It true defense is harder this year, but attacking is not. It still quite easy if u know how to do.
Its also my thoughts though.

Last edited by ishorty; 10-16-2017 at 09:59 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »