Home

Anyone want to help with creating some sliders for games with 6 min half length g

This is a discussion on Anyone want to help with creating some sliders for games with 6 min half length g within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2017, 11:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone want to help with creating some sliders for games with 6 min half length g

The OS community sliders are good for longer games, but i’m not sure if they work for shorter games. I have always played career games on 6 minutes half length because i don’t have time for longer games. I bet there are others that do the same. I thought we could talk about our experience with slider adjustments on 6 minutes halves.

I hope some of you will share your sliders if you have some you are happy with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2017, 02:49 PM   #2
Rookie

barteko's Arena

Re: Anyone want to help with creating some sliders for games with 6 min half length g

Title: bartekos
Short description/Key words: fast and quick
Difficulty level: Worldclass
Gameplay speed: Normal
Halves: 6 minutes
Controller settings: Semi
Gameplay sliders:

USER/CPU
61/60 Sprint Speed
71/70 Acceleration
45/50 Shot Error
60/70 Pass Error
50/50 Shot Speed
40/40 Pass Speed
50/50 Injury Frequency
50/50 Injury Severity
43/43 GK Ability
35/35 Marking
75/75 Run Frequency
65/65 Line Height
30/30 Line Length
50/50 Line Width
80/80 FB Positioning
50/80 FT Control

Teams tactics: Default
Old 10-25-2017, 08:15 PM   #3
Just started!

Re: Anyone want to help with creating some sliders for games with 6 min half length g

Hi,

try these:

Legendary, 6 Mins, Slow Speed, preferred semi-assisted

PLY/CPU

Sprint Speed - 51/50 - Helps with physicality

Acceleration - 51/50 - Helps with last 5 minutes momentum from CPU

Shot Error - 51/51 or 52/52 - This really depends on how you feel games are going. If you getting too many 0 - 0 lower from 52 to 51 or vice versa if you get too many goals. I started with 52/52 now I am inclined to go for 51/52. CPU is way more lethal in the box than us at 51. Still not tested yet.

Pass Error - 55/55

Shot Speed - 50/50

Pass Speed - 45/30 or 35 - I personally use 30 for CPU because difficulty escalates depending on competition: the same team in Champions is always stronger and harder to face than League games. Nothing you can do simply accept it, the game has been coded that way. You can find your balance trying different setup, but I recommend you set it up based on League games to get better challenges when games really matter in international competitions.

Injury Frequency - 64/64 Credit to @mark0r

Injury Severity - 4/4 or 5/5 You could increase value to 5 just if you seeing not enough injury coming along during the season. Check the injury list after each game for the first month (Sept) and decide yourself. I use 5/5 but many injuries are severe and you have to be prepared, also short bench teams could be affected by the not able to attend the game bug resulting in millions of Euro debt ruining your career save forever. Didn't happen to me yet, but I have seen and heard many.

GK Ability - 42/42 - It is hard to score and adds challenge, I have seen now the 50/50 setting is in vogue again and so far I didn't think GKs were OP with these settings but please note I haven't tested the new settings yet, you may try both.

Marking - 58/55 - credit to Matt10.

Run Frequency - 60/60

Height- 52/50

Length- 50/50

Width- 52/52 - credit to Matt10.

FB Positioning - 70/70

FT Control - 55/55

Another important part of playing with 6 minutes is the power bar, I use 55 but even 60 could be good. The reason is the CPU is way more reactive and sometimes you haven't got time to keep pushing the button looking for the perfect shot or pass. If you think about it makes sense, a faster game requires a faster response from the pad. Unfortunately, the downside is that will be harder to calibrate penalties and Freekicks, but you can always train yourself with the pre-game stunts for a while or even in the arena.

Last edited by froggiest1982; 10-26-2017 at 12:30 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »