Home

FIFA 18 Sliders - Share your set

This is a discussion on FIFA 18 Sliders - Share your set within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 11-06-2017, 07:56 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 Sliders - Share your set

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrycurran62
Ive got my sliders just about right thanks to this thread. I am on world class mode and the game is incredibly competitive and tough. However I would like just a bit more space when attackink in the final third.Their defenders are straight on me when around the penalty area.
At present marking is at 50/48. Should I adjust this. Ive never been sure how the figures go. I dont know if having the cpu figure lower gives them more space or me.

50/48 Marking
80/80 Run Frequency
58/58 Line Height
47/47 Line Length
54/54 Line Width
70/70 FB Positioning
These are my main sliders. With these every match is very intense, maybe too intense at times. Goals are usually at a premium. Id lide just a bit more space and time around the penalty area. I have found on the pc version that cpu goalies play like gods whatever their slider level. I am never sure nhow many games are entirely scripted. Yesterday in a match the Leeds goalie was making almost impossible saves. Its frustrating at times. Cpu goalies are 40. Ive had them at zero and still they are god like.
Any advice would be appreaciated as the sliders are so ambiguous and inconistant.
Thanks
Hi!

I suggest you to lower marking for both User and CPU. That will give attackers more time with the ball without being pressured by defenders. Defenders will cover more the space and passing lines instead of constant man marking.

About GK: variability is a real life thing. Great Gk make huge mistakes and poor ones also make astonishing saves. The question is how often? I suggest you to start with a lower value and increase if needed.

Cheers!

PSN ID - Ric77pt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2017, 10:39 AM   #26
Rookie

JamieMUFC1990's Arena

OVR: 2

Made some changes after playing more games

59/47 Pass Error - 59 is the highest I can push user pass error without it effecting crossing.
50/50 Pass Speed 51 pass was making it too easy to attack as the players couldnt really make interceptions as much.
73/73 GK Ability This eliminates cheap goals so you and the cpu both need good play to score.
42/42 Run Frequency helped with getting the fullbacks forward more plus made the play more fluid.
50/50 Line Width was finding through ball too easy
70/70 FB Positioning raised to get them more involved with the attack.

my next thing to work on is shot error for the user as even with semi assisted shooting im hitting the target too often but that will most likely lead me to have to mess around with gk ability aswell.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:55 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
Hi!

I suggest you to lower marking for both User and CPU. That will give attackers more time with the ball without being pressured by defenders. Defenders will cover more the space and passing lines instead of constant man marking.

About GK: variability is a real life thing. Great Gk make huge mistakes and poor ones also make astonishing saves. The question is how often? I suggest you to start with a lower value and increase if needed.

Cheers!

PSN ID - Ric77pt
I adjusted the cpu marking to 46 and the game is just about perfect. As ever with fifa the problem is scripting. The last two games ive played the cpu absolutely wasnt going to let me win. After years of playing i know when its going to happen and the cpuscores with the lasy kick of the game.today it was two identical header from corners. It takes the edge off the game.
However the game is stunning with the sliders i have got. Its so tough.
I just wish ea would trust in their amazing ai and programming skills and lets the game play itself out.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:44 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasmantovani
After testing my set for the past few days I've decided to share it in here. As I like to play 20 minute halves most of the sets don't really work for me as I end up with too many shots per game. So I decided to create my own in an attempt to fix 4 major issues: fast pace, high scorelines, high number of shots and loose marking. Some sliders seem extreme, but I think they all fit in the gamplay I intended to achieve, as realistic as possible. So far it's been great. It's really hard to find an open space to shoot, marking has been really tight. I must say that this set will probably only work with 20 minute halve.

Title: mantovani set
Short description/Key words: Slow pace, High error, Tight marking, Midfield battles, Custom tactics
Difficulty level: Legendary
Gameplay speed: Slow
Halves: 20 min
Controller settings: Manual/Semi (crosses)/Assisted (short pass)
Gameplay sliders:

USER/CPU
00/00 Sprint Speed
49/49 Acceleration
53/53 Shot Error
58/58 Pass Error
50/50 Shot Speed
35/35 Pass Speed
50/50 Injury Frequency
50/50 Injury Severity
42/42 GK Ability
75/75 Marking
00/00 Run Frequency
65/65 Line Height
25/25 Line Length
48/48 Line Width
50/50 FB Positioning
97/97 FT Control

Teams tactics: OS Teams Custom Tactics Sliders
Hi from Spain.
I like a lot your idea of gameplay. I tested a little time your sliders set and I think it has so much potential and future... if you are capable and really want a really realistic gameplay and long long matches, you could enjoy a lot this Fifa with this sliders.
If you want I can test this set and chat with you if something could be better for change or not.

Last edited by huskyds; 11-08-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskyds
Hi from Spain.
I like a lot your idea of gameplay. I tested a little time your sliders set and I think it has so much potential and future... if you are capable and really want a really realistic gameplay and long long matches, you could enjoy a lot this Fifa with this sliders.
If you want I can test this set and chat with you if something could be better for change or not.
Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate you liked it!

I haven't been testing it anymore, because I feel it's a never ending cycle, there is always going to be something that can be improved.

But I would really appreciate if you could test it, maybe you could find something that I didn't see, especially because I only used MLS during the testing stages.

Stats seem to be ok, although I still get a high number of shots per game. Feel free to test it and we can exchange some tips!
Old 11-13-2017, 01:55 PM   #30
Just started!

Title: No Default - 50 is boring
Short description/Key words: create opportunities, lower error, strong keeper, pressing, passing, counter attack, faster
Halves: 6 minutes
Controller settings: Assisted
Gameplay sliders:

USER/CPU
55/55 Sprint Speed
55/55 Acceleration
40/40 Shot Error
40/40 Pass Error
54/54 Shot Speed
52/52 Pass Speed
30/30 Injury Frequency
20/20 Injury Severity
100/100 GK Ability
70/70 Marking
80/80 Run Frequency
70/70 Line Height
30/30 Line Length
40/40 Line Width
40/40 FB Positioning
40/40 FT Control

Teams tactics: Default

Have fun...
Old 11-19-2017, 06:23 AM   #31
Just started!

Hi guys. For FIFA 18 CPU vs CPU which one more realistic, professional or legendary? Can anyone tell me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2017, 10:48 AM   #32
Rookie

JamieMUFC1990's Arena

OVR: 2

My new settings which i built from default for legendary difficulty.

Halves: 8 minutes
Controller settings: Default with manual shooting
Gameplay sliders:

USER/CPU
1/1 Sprint Speed
50/50 Acceleration
51/51 Shot Error
53/53 Pass Error
50/50 Shot Speed
40/40 Pass Speed
75/75 Injury Frequency
5/5 Injury Severity
53/53 GK Ability
55/55 Marking
56/56 Run Frequency
58/58 Line Height
47/47 Line Length
51/51 Line Width
51/51 FB Positioning
63/63 FT Control

Teams tactics: Default/Other

Last edited by JamieMUFC1990; 11-22-2017 at 06:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »