Home

Pro sliders

This is a discussion on Pro sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2017, 09:47 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Pro sliders

Anyone have any slider sets for pro level that give a realistic feel

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2018, 11:41 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Pro sliders

I use the OS community set on Pro with a plus one for me on Sprint and I think it works fine for my skill level and realistic play. The downside for me is that I'm not that good at tackling so those numbers get skewed. If I start to get the better of the game I see if WC brings me back to reality or start to mess with the manual/semi settings (I haven't played consistently this year to get to this point).

I also mess with the CPU tactics to try to give a more realistic game from the opponent, so that not every team presses like Man City.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:48 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Pro sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
I use the OS community set on Pro with a plus one for me on Sprint and I think it works fine for my skill level and realistic play. The downside for me is that I'm not that good at tackling so those numbers get skewed. If I start to get the better of the game I see if WC brings me back to reality or start to mess with the manual/semi settings (I haven't played consistently this year to get to this point).

I also mess with the CPU tactics to try to give a more realistic game from the opponent, so that not every team presses like Man City.
Thanks I'll give it a try I haven't played much either but I'm older and anything higher than pro level is to hard

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »