Home

Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

This is a discussion on Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves) within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 07-12-2018, 05:12 AM   #17
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Actually changed mind on this after several games, made jump to legendary, AI much better. Also Steve, with 49 shot error, some reason just seeing 1-0 matches. Tried it again with 50 shot error, and saw 2 goals in one half. So might move forward with 50, maybe MLS? Everything else feels great.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
Yes the shot error should be tweaked if there seems to be too few/too many goals per game. Glad you like the set!
Old 07-12-2018, 05:21 AM   #18
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophlin
Great to hear. Do you guys use any Custom Team Tactics for each opposing team (i.e. ricardodc's, etc.)? Just trying to figure out if I need to go through that exercise, similar to what we did with Projec10's CTTs in FIFA 17.
I did a whole season/series on Projec10's CTT's in FIFA 17 (link below if you want to take a look) using Burnley in the PL and the teams I came up against were very close to real life!

Since Krebstar decided to not put a set out for FIFA 18 I have just stuck with the defaults.

The link to my series THE CTT PROJECT FIFA 17
Old 07-12-2018, 08:15 PM   #19
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Steve,

Was going to ask. Watched many of your videos, you use the false 9, 4-3-3 formation?
Also do you do individual instructions for players or default?

Old 07-14-2018, 11:46 PM   #20
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Steve,

Was going to ask. Watched many of your videos, you use the false 9, 4-3-3 formation?
Also do you do individual instructions for players or default?

I use the flat 4-3-3 usually, sometimes holding 4-3-3 if the midfield is congested. Regarding individual instructions I go with default for the most part but use players with the right kind of work-rates that best fit the style I like, but will change player instructions if, for example, I am getting hurt on the wings I will either tell the LW/RW to come back on defense or tell the LB/RB to stay back while attacking.
Old 07-15-2018, 04:34 PM   #21
Just started!

Hey Steve!

I run a manager league and looking for the right slider mix . Have you run many cpu v cpu with these sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2018, 08:10 AM   #22
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
I use the flat 4-3-3 usually, sometimes holding 4-3-3 if the midfield is congested. Regarding individual instructions I go with default for the most part but use players with the right kind of work-rates that best fit the style I like, but will change player instructions if, for example, I am getting hurt on the wings I will either tell the LW/RW to come back on defense or tell the LB/RB to stay back while attacking.
Thanks steve! I have been watching your career mode videos in order, almost done with Marseilles career, good stuff. Why only 3 years in all career modes? Never taken one all 15 years?

Old 07-18-2018, 05:10 PM   #23
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp2soccer
Hey Steve!

I run a manager league and looking for the right slider mix . Have you run many cpu v cpu with these sliders?
I actually haven't (apart from sim games) - would be interesting to know how they play out!
Old 07-18-2018, 05:13 PM   #24
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Thanks steve! I have been watching your career mode videos in order, almost done with Marseilles career, good stuff. Why only 3 years in all career modes? Never taken one all 15 years?

I have done longer but not the full 15 (maybe one day) - I generally settle on 3 seasons for top-league teams, if they are lower league I run more seasons. 3 seems to be the right balance for a complete team rebuild for a top-flight team, plus because I play all games (apart from dead-rubbers or previously won cup games) 3 seasons lasts a long time lol!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »