Home

Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

This is a discussion on Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves) within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2018, 05:12 AM   #17
Rookie
 
SteveFBC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 402
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Actually changed mind on this after several games, made jump to legendary, AI much better. Also Steve, with 49 shot error, some reason just seeing 1-0 matches. Tried it again with 50 shot error, and saw 2 goals in one half. So might move forward with 50, maybe MLS? Everything else feels great.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
Yes the shot error should be tweaked if there seems to be too few/too many goals per game. Glad you like the set!
__________________
YouTube Channel: FBC FIFAHD
SteveFBC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:21 AM   #18
Rookie
 
SteveFBC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 402
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophlin
Great to hear. Do you guys use any Custom Team Tactics for each opposing team (i.e. ricardodc's, etc.)? Just trying to figure out if I need to go through that exercise, similar to what we did with Projec10's CTTs in FIFA 17.
I did a whole season/series on Projec10's CTT's in FIFA 17 (link below if you want to take a look) using Burnley in the PL and the teams I came up against were very close to real life!

Since Krebstar decided to not put a set out for FIFA 18 I have just stuck with the defaults.

The link to my series THE CTT PROJECT FIFA 17
__________________
YouTube Channel: FBC FIFAHD
SteveFBC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 08:15 PM   #19
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,783
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Steve,

Was going to ask. Watched many of your videos, you use the false 9, 4-3-3 formation?
Also do you do individual instructions for players or default?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 11:46 PM   #20
Rookie
 
SteveFBC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 402
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Steve,

Was going to ask. Watched many of your videos, you use the false 9, 4-3-3 formation?
Also do you do individual instructions for players or default?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
I use the flat 4-3-3 usually, sometimes holding 4-3-3 if the midfield is congested. Regarding individual instructions I go with default for the most part but use players with the right kind of work-rates that best fit the style I like, but will change player instructions if, for example, I am getting hurt on the wings I will either tell the LW/RW to come back on defense or tell the LB/RB to stay back while attacking.
__________________
YouTube Channel: FBC FIFAHD
SteveFBC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 04:34 PM   #21
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Hey Steve!

I run a manager league and looking for the right slider mix . Have you run many cpu v cpu with these sliders?
lp2soccer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2018, 08:10 AM   #22
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,783
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
I use the flat 4-3-3 usually, sometimes holding 4-3-3 if the midfield is congested. Regarding individual instructions I go with default for the most part but use players with the right kind of work-rates that best fit the style I like, but will change player instructions if, for example, I am getting hurt on the wings I will either tell the LW/RW to come back on defense or tell the LB/RB to stay back while attacking.
Thanks steve! I have been watching your career mode videos in order, almost done with Marseilles career, good stuff. Why only 3 years in all career modes? Never taken one all 15 years?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:10 PM   #23
Rookie
 
SteveFBC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 402
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp2soccer
Hey Steve!

I run a manager league and looking for the right slider mix . Have you run many cpu v cpu with these sliders?
I actually haven't (apart from sim games) - would be interesting to know how they play out!
__________________
YouTube Channel: FBC FIFAHD
SteveFBC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:13 PM   #24
Rookie
 
SteveFBC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 402
Re: Sliders for Quick Gameplay (6-8 Min Halves)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Thanks steve! I have been watching your career mode videos in order, almost done with Marseilles career, good stuff. Why only 3 years in all career modes? Never taken one all 15 years?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
I have done longer but not the full 15 (maybe one day) - I generally settle on 3 seasons for top-league teams, if they are lower league I run more seasons. 3 seems to be the right balance for a complete team rebuild for a top-flight team, plus because I play all games (apart from dead-rubbers or previously won cup games) 3 seasons lasts a long time lol!
__________________
YouTube Channel: FBC FIFAHD
SteveFBC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Top -