Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2018, 10:20 PM   #841
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambokaos87
Apologies if this has already been asked before.

Would Matt's sliders work well on 6 minute halves, with mostly assisted controls?
Probably, seeing as they are practically back to default. If he starts going south on sprint speed and acceleration again, then I'd probably look for sliders specific to 6-8 minute halves. Personally I find 10 minutes to be perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #842
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC
The CPU sucks, quite frankly. Sometimes they get lucky but for the most part it's easy to break them down and manipulate their mistakes. It's beyond me how anyone finds WC challenging.

That being said I can confirm that raising GK ability and lowering pass accuracy do wonders by reducing the goal frenzy. I would probably recommend raising shot error a little but not much. Overall, patch 1.02 has been fantastic.
What do you have your gk ability set as?
Old 10-11-2018, 11:13 PM   #843
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankertonian
BTW, has anyone noticed that RS first touch control seems kind of broken this year? In previous editions you could use RS to push an incoming pass in a desired direction with your first touch, this year the ball just pops up in the air off the top of my players foot every time I attempt it.

Is this skill level dependent on the player? (I am using mostly guys with 60-70 OVR at the moment...)

You need to use the RT/R2 plus flicking the RS to get the desired effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-12-2018, 12:00 AM   #844
Just started!

Hello lads. This will be the first time in a couple of years I participate in the Slider thread. My old account got wiped somehow, but I used to post as CH Jeep.

Testing the current set tonight. Everything feels pretty good.One thing I changed was raising the player pass speed a bit. I felt the default was a bit lacking in responsiveness to variances in button push pressure. Raising it gave the pass button a greater range, but combined with the CPU aggression and reduced user FT resulted in some nice fouls, particularly in the mid field when space got tight.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2018, 12:21 AM   #845
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhsballa11
What difficulty are those with AI crossing issues using?

I’m on WC and even at default I don’t see anything close to the horror stories I’ve been reading the last few pages.

This is NOT an attack, I’m genuinely curious.

Tonight begins a 5 day stretch of empty house for me, so the streams will be flowing. Hoping you all can stop by and give your input on what you’re seeing.
By issues do you mean people are complaining that the the AI is scoring too easily from crosses? I'm definitely not seeing this in my games on pass error 58 and world class difficulty. If anything I was a little concerned about the amount of flubbed crosses at pass error 58, but I think it's OK.

Problem is I'm playing in EFL 1 and most players have pretty crap crossing ratings, so I can't say how it works in Prem or other top leagues. Maybe when you've got guys spraying crosses in with 90 crossing ratings it's different? Dunno, but I'm totally happy with it at the moment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2018, 12:24 AM   #846
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalMindz
Just now played my first several matches with the new patch and my first impression is... is it now even easier than it was before? Maybe because of the improved passing physics?

Can't really place my finger on one thing but the biggest issue for me seems to be the CPU defenders are just not bothering to close down or make tackles. I saw elsewhere someone posted videos where they dribble long distances without any pressure applied and that's what I've experienced. This is on Ultimate.
What type of players are you doing the long dribbles with? I have found in basically every edition of FIFA going back to 07 that players with high sprint/accel values can break the game. If you want to stack a team with a bunch of 90+ sprint/accel guys you will crush the AI most of the time by just running around. I find this to be true on OFF and DEF actually, where guys with kind of crap defensive ratings are fantastic defenders as long as they are fast and agile.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:55 AM   #847
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElSanto82
Hello lads. This will be the first time in a couple of years I participate in the Slider thread. My old account got wiped somehow, but I used to post as CH Jeep.

Testing the current set tonight. Everything feels pretty good.One thing I changed was raising the player pass speed a bit. I felt the default was a bit lacking in responsiveness to variances in button push pressure. Raising it gave the pass button a greater range, but combined with the CPU aggression and reduced user FT resulted in some nice fouls, particularly in the mid field when space got tight.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you for this comment, once I seen the words (nice fouls) I had to try your setup. The midfield fouls is happening now. I play on worldclass,15min, semi OP new Sliders. And I must say I now see FOULS from CPU during Collision with my player.
Only changes I made to see even more FOULS was sprint 51/50.
shot error 57/57. My last game 1st half shots from CPU are much smaller number after halftime like 3 SHOT on target &8 shots all together

Sent from my SM-N920T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-12-2018, 01:07 AM   #848
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabj24
What do you have your gk ability set as?
55/55 and feeling great. May experiment going to 60 tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »