Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2018, 07:07 AM   #2473
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
I know this is what everybody's been waiting for,... another update just dropped for the PC version.

They’re continuing to address the absurd effectiveness unrealistic shots are having this year. Sounds positive once again.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:33 AM   #2474
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
Just played my first match in a few days. I used the slider tweaks Matt was trying out several nights ago.

Sprint Speed 45/45
Pass Error 52/52
Shot Speed 50/50
Pass Speed 45/40
GK 65/65
Marking 55/55
RF 5/5
Length 35/35
Width 50/50
FB 35/35
FT 70/75

I'm always the home team. As you can see from the graphic, the midfield was where all the play was happening. Both teams kept there shape and did not drift into unchartered waters. They kept to their positions for the most part.

You can really notice the difference with the gk boost. Both Joe hart and Alisson made some fantastic last ditch saves.

One of my biggest gripes this year is that I find players with blistering pace are more often than not being chased step for step with slower defenders. This game certainly was not like that. Sadio Mane had Matt Lowton on his backside several times. I even pulled Mane down in the box for a penalty.

Really pleased to see the CPU taking more long range efforts. Van Dijk took one from about 45 yards, nearly caught me out!
I keep going back to that test set on Twitch, and yeah, it's got good shape. Do you feel like it's getting uncompressed enough? I didn't have any time to test yesterday.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:05 AM   #2475
MVP

OVR: 0
FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf0mar
I'm talking about the CPU, not the user.

Yeah well don’t think the cpu uses timed finishing

Aaron458f
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2018, 08:07 AM   #2476
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I keep going back to that test set on Twitch, and yeah, it's got good shape. Do you feel like it's getting uncompressed enough? I didn't have any time to test yesterday.
I played about 10 games (5 with my CM) or so with these settings and they def help with the cpu only pushing the wings as much, lot more mid-field play, first game was a 3-0 win , however the very next game was a 0-3 loss. Low to mid 80's pass pct. for all games with 55/58 pass error.
I did however use 35/35 sprint speed, just like the settings, no weird animations, we'll see how it goes after the patch.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:08 AM   #2477
MVP

Another patch already!! Getting abit of a joke now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-06-2018, 08:16 AM   #2478
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
I played about 10 games (5 with my CM) or so with these settings and they def help with the cpu only pushing the wings as much, lot more mid-field play, first game was a 3-0 win , however the very next game was a 0-3 loss. Low to mid 80's pass pct. for all games with 55/58 pass error.
I did however use 35/35 sprint speed, just like the settings, no weird animations, we'll see how it goes after the patch.
Okay, cool. Same pass speed settings? I just can't get how lethargic the ball feels under 50. Feels much less alive. Just me?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:40 AM   #2479
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Okay, cool. Same pass speed settings? I just can't get how lethargic the ball feels under 50. Feels much less alive. Just me?
I agree totally, the ball does not have enough zip on the passes. I've been caught offside a lot more due to the slow lethargic feel to the ball.

Each game played different different for me last night. The 1-3 Liverpool game was all through the middle. Great midfield battle. The next 2 games I lost both 0-1.

My shooting % is a bit too high feel, I might alter the power bar slightly.

Still going with 65/15 for injuries even though I just saw Andre Schurrle go down with the dreaded ACL injury.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:51 AM   #2480
Pro

1860fan's Arena

oh man ey again an update is not true EA is really bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »