Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
What Was the Best Sports Gaming Year Ever? (Roundtable)
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football Interview
Operation Sports Is Seeking Multiple New Freelance Writers!

Old 12-07-2018, 02:55 AM   #2489
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

I won't pretend to be able to explain it, but I've had a disturbing number of matches recently where I had zero tackles. Yes, ZERO tackles. What the hell.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:01 AM   #2490
4th Place Trophy

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

I havenít wanted to say anything in here because I donít want to be that guy, but thereís nothing ďbrokenĒ or mysterious happening with the game speed.

It just plays that fast by default. Itís basically on arcade mode by default. Maybe it got faster by a few patches, but thereís no hidden speed glitch.

You need to turn down pass speed, not up, or that discussion about crazy speeds will continue to exist.

Thatís all Iíve got. Happy Friday!
Old 12-07-2018, 08:34 AM   #2491
Rookie

Please don't tell me that there's nothing going on with the game speed or espicially animations . Up until 3 or 4 days ago I was always experiencing the 1st animations and speed just like in this video . The last 3 or 4 days I'm having the 2nd animations just like in this video . Now Mohammed Salah and players like Jake Livermore both move in super speed like Ronaldo in the second clip . By people saying they are positive there's nothing going on with the speed or animations must mean I'm just being a troll and just imagining this for the last 4 days ? Just cus ur not seeing it , or ever experienced this doesn't mean other people haven't had this happen .

https://mobile.twitter.com/Inception...92726292537346

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2018, 09:38 AM   #2492
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

While it's an interesting discussion, I am not sure what it has to do with sliders?

Last year we addressed some rapid physics by reducing pass speed, but that didn't fix or prevent the random speed ups. It's too intermittent to troubleshoot. As an engineer, I'd have to know exactly when and what happens, and then try to recreate it. If I can't recreate it, then it's hard to solve.

Overall though, I just think it's a different discussion, and one that will surely throw this thread off track.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:00 PM   #2493
Rookie

Back at it after playing some red dead 2 still loving the latest set big merseyside derby coming up next wish me luck I'm Liverpool by the way looking forward to the set what is due keep up the good work.

PS anyone able to gift me the new mpappe Nike's in the store if I give you my psn through inbox please

Last edited by Mark2k18; 12-07-2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 05:33 PM   #2494
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I haven’t wanted to say anything in here because I don’t want to be that guy, but there’s nothing “broken” or mysterious happening with the game speed.

It just plays that fast by default. It’s basically on arcade mode by default. Maybe it got faster by a few patches, but there’s no hidden speed glitch.

You need to turn down pass speed, not up, or that discussion about crazy speeds will continue to exist.

That’s all I’ve got. Happy Friday!
But you said it and you are that guy

What you did was trigger something, not bad but I couldn't figure it out until I slept on it, bugged the crap outta me too I might add, then I remembered during last years discussions, I believe Matt at one point made the point that if there is any discrepancy between sprint speed and pass speed strange things seem to happen within the game play.

Now while I have truly enjoyed lowering sprint speed down to 35 any adjustments to pass speed other than the default 50 had bad results, but today I thought, you know I've never lowered it down to 35 and there it was....the beautiful game.

So my first game was Burnley (me) vs Blackburn the Blackshire derby, the start of the game was with good pace as you would expect with fresh players, and Blackburn is always a hand full for Burnley and they took a 2-0 lead into half time team passing % at half time was Burnley 71% Blackburn 74%, but as the game went on you could see the pace slowing as the stamina started wearing out and with 3 subs at the 70 minute mark a the tide turned and Burnley drew even with 2 goals and the game ended in a 2-2 draw, very fun and entertaining indeed. Final pass % Both team's ended at 77%. I use 55/58 pass error.

I'll get more testing done after my last two nights of work, but I was pleased with the results, especially watching the pace slow down as the game wore on.
Old 12-07-2018, 06:16 PM   #2495
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
But you said it and you are that guy

What you did was trigger something, not bad but I couldn't figure it out until I slept on it, bugged the crap outta me too I might add, then I remembered during last years discussions, I believe Matt at one point made the point that if there is any discrepancy between sprint speed and pass speed strange things seem to happen within the game play.

Now while I have truly enjoyed lowering sprint speed down to 35 any adjustments to pass speed other than the default 50 had bad results, but today I thought, you know I've never lowered it down to 35 and there it was....the beautiful game.

So my first game was Burnley (me) vs Blackburn the Blackshire derby, the start of the game was with good pace as you would expect with fresh players, and Blackburn is always a hand full for Burnley and they took a 2-0 lead into half time team passing % at half time was Burnley 71% Blackburn 74%, but as the game went on you could see the pace slowing as the stamina started wearing out and with 3 subs at the 70 minute mark a the tide turned and Burnley drew even with 2 goals and the game ended in a 2-2 draw, very fun and entertaining indeed. Final pass % Both team's ended at 77%. I use 55/58 pass error.

I'll get more testing done after my last two nights of work, but I was pleased with the results, especially watching the pace slow down as the game wore on.
35 pass speed?
Old 12-07-2018, 09:02 PM   #2496
Rookie

jrnlgrn's Arena

Played two games one as Bayern the other as Seattle with the sliders from Matt's most recent stream.

- the ease of bombing down the sidelines is greatly reduced more play in the middle

- pass speed under at 45 is to low. Ball kind of just runs out of steam before I even gets close. Anything lower than 49 always seems to slow.

- don't know if it was pass speed, first touch or a combination of both but it felt like both cpu and user were sloppier than I expected when getting the passes.

- personally I still like playing with a plus one advantage in sprint speed. Always feels like the cpu can out run me no matter the player even when dribbling.

- Dortmund was definitely taking long passes down field through the air. Also noticed one of their goals came from about 35 yards out. I haven't seen the CPU take a shot from that far out and a while

- Could tell a difference in playing with the MLS and Bundesliga teams.

Overall enjoyable games.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Career Mode Stream:http://yt.vu/+jrnlgrnfifa19careermode

"Bought a ticket, nearly won the raffle."

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 12-07-2018 at 09:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »