Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2018, 11:18 AM   #2521
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

Thanks for the kind words. We've got a lot of seasoned slider guys here, so it makes the job quite easy. The project can be tricky as we adjust to each FIFA patch update.

Shooting, what kind of assistance? Manual, Semi or Assisted?

Ive left the shooting on the default options as i have with all the controls.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2018, 01:23 PM   #2522
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Other than the randomness of 7 injuries (3 major) in my first 2 CM games yesterday I'm still enjoying V6. Was going to drop injury sliders down but decided all the injuries were just bad luck so far that seems to be the case. Stat wise everything looks good based on how I play.

I've noticed what looks like to me at least a high number of shots hit the post. Is that realistic and I just don't notice it IRL, a slider thing or a EA thing.

Also I've decided to play all my La Liga games with Spanish commentary. I know it's Latin American Spanish but it's close enough and gives the games a more authentic feel.

Last streamed game:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/346878104

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 12-09-2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:20 PM   #2523
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
(...)

Also I've decided to play all my La Liga games with Spanish commentary. I know it's Latin American Spanish but it's close enough and gives the games a more authentic feel.

(...)

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Nice! I like to go with the fitting language too, course with german and english i understand, but i might have tried spanish as well... sadly my game will crash whenever i try to get loaned to a spanish side, god knows why.

On the sliders, great job! formations are way better then v5, marking is better too, i can't play easy chat passes along the flanks anymore, have to decide on passes quicker since i'm gettin pressed more, good defensive positioning feels rewarding since the cpu will now shift flanks instead of playing magic through balls, there's at least some backpassing, love it!

i've been testing for about three days, and some days ago and just today again i had the high speed bug, for me at least it helped to switch speed to fast, leave settings, then go back in and switch to slow speed again, hope that maybe helps others facing that baloney!

---
cm as rb for liverpool, legendary, pro cam, ten minute halfs
Old 12-09-2018, 09:10 PM   #2524
Rookie

New slider set works well. Even though it makes the midfield a bit tighter, I’ve actually found it easier to create and execute on chances through the center (which is good). Felt like it was nearly impossible to execute a proper counter attack or get the final pass to work on version 5 through the center. Now, I’m able to get a pass to my guys without a defender blazing through them to get the ball and I’ve had less occurrences of guys misplacing passes or taking bad touches in a good position.

Haven’t seen any crazy GK errors outside of a shot I whacked at the keeper that bounced off him and into the net. It was smashed to be fair to the GK.

I’ve had 3 games played so far and got the following results: lost 1-0, won 4-1, won 5-1. I’m on console so still pre-patch.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:16 PM   #2525
Rookie

LaXing_'s Arena

Continuing the CM @LaXing_
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 09:27 AM   #2526
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

I went back to playing FIFA 18 and let me tell you the difference in how that game plays versus FIFA 19. It is night and day!! The AI is not doing any of the cheap moves that FIFA 19 is currently doing and it is much more enjoyable. Going to be there for a while until they are done with these horrid patches.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html
Old 12-10-2018, 10:54 AM   #2527
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by darroe01
I went back to playing FIFA 18 and let me tell you the difference in how that game plays versus FIFA 19. It is night and day!! The AI is not doing any of the cheap moves that FIFA 19 is currently doing and it is much more enjoyable. Going to be there for a while until they are done with these horrid patches.
What are the cheap moves that 19 does compared to 18?
Old 12-10-2018, 11:22 AM   #2528
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
What are the cheap moves that 19 does compared to 18?
I have a real problem with the super speed and the goals that occur from them. I literally am on two different levels between 18 and 19 due to the variations in speed of the AI. Also, the long ball two move goals that happen all the time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »