Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-12-2019, 09:20 AM   #3777
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Reviewing the thread further, doesn't look like much is needed to be adjusted post-patch. I know some guys who follow the sliders outside of here need an update, so I'll get a video going.
Hey @Matt10, when we can expect video and sliders update? For me post-patch gameplay is too direct from CPU side; much less play in the middle of the pitch, just direct & fast passes to get to penalty box as fast as possible.

Btw. today was another update on pc, there was no gameplay changes, but ofc it's better to make sure by testing.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:49 AM   #3778
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Really had to work to get this goal. A roller coaster of emotion in such a short period of time.

Old 02-12-2019, 11:06 AM   #3779
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

yet another patch dropped today for PC
it's a small one, new faces and colorblind mode....hopefully they won't screw anything up
Old 02-12-2019, 12:39 PM   #3780
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
yet another patch dropped today for PC
it's a small one, new faces and colorblind mode....hopefully they won't screw anything up
new faces??
Old 02-12-2019, 12:45 PM   #3781
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreynascimento
new faces??
I know Sancho as been scanned not sure how to upload photo on here though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2019, 02:37 PM   #3782
MVP

Ugh not happy with this result at all . Feel robbed and cheated here , that should not have been a penalty . 1st penalty Fulham got was actually a great bit of physicality with animation and well deserved , but for the 2nd pen as the ball was crossed I pressed square right before it came to me to make a clearance like I've done a million other times but this time he instead slides and takes out the Fulham player which results in a pen . This was scripted to happen without a doubt , I was in front of the Fulham player and it should have just been a simple clearance . Done for today , Enjoy

https://youtu.be/Ab9lByFOuIc

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2019, 03:36 PM   #3783
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

So after around 2 months and countless games on full manual I've switched to semi-shooting. I can get handle passing but manual shooting isn't in my skill set right now. I can't get the angle right on my preferred camera setting.

Also in the past few months I noticed I constantly had the lowest goals conceded every year in my CM. I'm good but not that good. So I thought back to the last time I had good gameplay, good realistic scores for both cpu/user and was having the most fun. With that said I went back to V6b1 from early December and with a few changes to sprint speed user/cpu, pass error/speed for cpu and turned off pass block assistance. I've played six matches so far using my Man City tournament save and am having a lot of fun. The cpu is scoring again and the games have all been fun. Through 5 games I'm 2w-3l and combined goals across the games are 6 user /7 cpu.

I think with the switching off pass block assistance, switching to semi shooting and having marking back at 50/50 the game has opened up for both user and cpu. While still being challenging. Overall a really enjoyable experience.

I'm the king of Manchester! Silva blast a shot by the outstretched hand of De Gea. The look on his face after allowing the goal priceless. Also the celebration but Pep must only be a thing real managers do I've never scene one of the stock mangers jump up like that before. The ghost of Jose Mourinho must have visited Man U before the match Lukaku was absent and Pogba in this match because he missed a bunch of free kicks. I was still nervous every time he stepped up though.

The next game West Ham showed up and I didn't. Lost 2-1. First West Ham goal comes courtesy of a nice assist from Laportes' face *womp womp* and I have to thank Declan Rice for my score with an OG.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:43 PM   #3784
Rookie

Something is definitely different after todays patch. The ball is way looser, it's not sticking with the defender anymore after successful tackles (super obvious in the bronze defense skill game)

Passes might be faster too, but not sure about that one yet.

Curious about everyone else's observations!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »