Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2019, 11:20 AM   #3801
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
I guess I should have been a little more clear in my post... 200+ new 2D portraits to replace the blank silhouettes is what I should have said, sorry.

I was a bit ticked off seeing this update because for the past 2 days I was renaming every stadium for Every team in EVERY league and I swear it was less than an hour after I finally finished with the last team that this patch dropped. Sadly if I want to use the new update it resets all the stadiums back to the default names, luckily I saved and backed up my squad file.

I’ve never had a patch delete my stadium assignments, not sure where you went wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2019, 12:23 PM   #3802
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
I’ve never had a patch delete my stadium assignments, not sure where you went wrong.

He may have been going into career mode without downloading the newest roster update first. It happened to me once by doing that. Lesson learned for me.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:26 PM   #3803
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
He may have been going into career mode without downloading the newest roster update first. It happened to me once by doing that. Lesson learned for me.

Yeah I remember Fifa 16 doing that, always download squads via main menu & choose current customised in career mode.

Old 02-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #3804
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse

What loccdogg said, after I learned to do the update first everything is fine now
Old 02-13-2019, 02:26 PM   #3805
MVP

The last 3 days in my 4th season with Everton I've been having the horrible version / gameplay of fifa 19 . More than 10 games now and they all are the fast speedy version of the fifa some us know all to well . So I just quickly wanted to see if I applied for another job to a different club what gameplay would I get there . I took over Lazio and the very 1st game I played is back to the proper 'slow' fifa version that never sticks around . So then I re- uploaded the Everton CM to see if the proper gameplay would carry over , but of course not . It's the same end to end fast paced ping pong version that I've been experiencing for the last 10 games or so . Done with the Everton CM , can't keep playing it the way it is now . Anyways here's the beautiful gameplay some of us don't experience every time we pick up the controller to play . If the game played like this everytime we picked up the controller we would not be complaining. If ur gameplay is like this all the time , then ur 1 of the lucky ones that doesn't know the other version of this fifa. Anyways here it is , Lazio vs Roma in a great close battle . Enjoy

https://youtu.be/ikxGP4tuPCo

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2019, 02:35 PM   #3806
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
The last 3 days in my 4th season with Everton I've been having the horrible version / gameplay of fifa 19 . More than 10 games now and they all are the fast speedy version of the fifa some us know all to well . So I just quickly wanted to see if I applied for another job to a different club what gameplay would I get there . I took over Lazio and the very 1st game I played is back to the proper 'slow' fifa version that never sticks around . So then I re- uploaded the Everton CM to see if the proper gameplay would carry over , but of course not . It's the same end to end fast paced ping pong version that I've been experiencing for the last 10 games or so . Done with the Everton CM , can't keep playing it the way it is now . Anyways here's the beautiful gameplay some of us don't experience every time we pick up the controller to play . If the game played like this everytime we picked up the controller we would not be complaining. If ur gameplay is like this all the time , then ur 1 of the lucky ones that doesn't know the other version of this fifa. Anyways here it is , Lazio vs Roma in a great close battle . Enjoy

https://youtu.be/ikxGP4tuPCo

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
i remember in fifa18,matt and a few others noticed that premier clubs seemed to play a bit different to other leagues for some reason.Not sure if this is definitely the case but i guess its possible that ea have coded the PL teams to just play a bit faster on occassion idk.Or maybe its just the console versions that play a bit quicker as someone on here suggested recently.Surely if you have the game speed set to slow then every game should play at a set pace??
Old 02-13-2019, 02:37 PM   #3807
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

Just got a new update via PC... Will report back after a few games!

Edit: Its just cosmetic no gameplay changes mentioned in the patch notes!

Love, Live, Life and always game!

Last edited by TheBigTicket205; 02-13-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 02-13-2019, 02:44 PM   #3808
Rookie

I'm still running into the problem of my tactical lineups constantly randomly switching players positions. Anyone figure out a reliable fix for this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »