Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2019, 10:21 AM   #4001
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
only played one match after the update and no issues that i noticed.game was back to a lovely pace and played nicely but will have a closer look tonight.oh and i did adjust height length and width to 50,50,55 plus shot speed 48.

Was the midfield not being bypassed with the high width

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2019, 10:45 AM   #4002
MVP

2 games with the new update and Matt's changes of Height 50 , marking 50 and width 55 . Beautiful flow and feel of the game is back , you won't believe the Goal the CPU scores here !! Never seen anything like it from the CPU before, absolute jaw dropper . Game feels a lot tougher and thats definitely a good and welcomed thing . Absolutely loved the 2 games I played so far . My sliders are always in the description below , not a single negative thing to say about the 2 games I had . i was supposed to run out and get Dirt 2.0 now but the gameplay of FIFA is so great now so I can't leave most yet lol Wonderful game please Enjoy

https://youtu.be/sZRSqUNg_Pk

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2019, 11:17 AM   #4003
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Was the midfield not being bypassed with the high width

didnt notice any issues tbh although it was my man utd career mode v morecambe in caraboa cup so wasnt the most testing of games.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:41 PM   #4004
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
2 games with the new update and Matt's changes of Height 50 , marking 50 and width 55 . Beautiful flow and feel of the game is back , you won't believe the Goal the CPU scores here !! Never seen anything like it from the CPU before, absolute jaw dropper . Game feels a lot tougher and thats definitely a good and welcomed thing . Absolutely loved the 2 games I played so far . My sliders are always in the description below , not a single negative thing to say about the 2 games I had . i was supposed to run out and get Dirt 2.0 now but the gameplay of FIFA is so great now so I can't leave most yet lol Wonderful game please Enjoy

That looked nice. I'll wait until you and others get a few more under your belt before I make the long leap from 1.05 to whatever version this is but promising. I think one of the things they said was being corrected (hence the quick fix) was the players sauntering about the pitch to different positions that folks were noticing with the previous patch.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:43 PM   #4005
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach422001
That looked nice. I'll wait until you and others get a few more under your belt before I make the long leap from 1.05 to whatever version this is but promising. I think one of the things they said was being corrected (hence the quick fix) was the players sauntering about the pitch to different positions that folks were noticing with the previous patch.

Yes played one game fullbacks was fine they was following the wingers and not tucking into the middle of the pitch lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2019, 12:48 PM   #4006
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22

Haven't watched your video yet but how are the keepers? Still flopping around like fish on dry land or are the animations better?

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2019, 01:50 PM   #4007
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Haven't watched your video yet but how are the keepers? Still flopping around like fish on dry land or are the animations better?

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Still flapin around like flappy bird . That will never go away regardless updates or whatever the GK slider one chooses. The flappin is here to stay . But overall I like how it's playing and feels.

Last edited by Dbaja22; 02-26-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 02:31 PM   #4008
Rookie

Okay peeps. I gotta say, I don't know if this is a part of the new update, but if it is, I'm loving it.

As Villareal, I'm down 0 - 2 at halftime against Rangers in CM (Europa League group stage). Rangers had kickoff in the second half, they start with a long ball that my gk picks up. He didn't have a great game in the first half, he should have stopped both shots, but goal number two seemed like a defensive error from my end.

But what happens now is...the home-fans starts to boo when he have the ball in his hands. I had a quick throw to another Villareal-player, trying to start a counter-attack. And...the home-fans still boo's as long as I got the ball in my team. Well, not cool to lose the home-crowd in my first Europa League-game. This gonna be a long season

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »