Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2018, 05:29 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Guys!! just played a match on legendary, and the problem wich I had in those videos is totally gone. So skip worldclass and dedicate to legendary if you don't want these stupid defenders running away from you.

At least it worked for two matches in a row now! Hope it helps for you guys too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2018, 05:43 PM   #402
Pro

OVR: 1

sorry guys but stupid question totally out of the topic...

with the goalkeeper, each time he got the ball and want to throw it to a close player with his hand, instead of making the ball rolling on the ground, he is doing something like a hook shot in basket (and this just by pressing the pass button). How can i make him throwing by rolling the ball on the ground with his hand please?

many thanks in advance
Old 10-01-2018, 05:46 PM   #403
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joristo
Guys!! just played a match on legendary, and the problem wich I had in those videos is totally gone. So skip worldclass and dedicate to legendary if you don't want these stupid defenders running away from you.

At least it worked for two matches in a row now! Hope it helps for you guys too!
I am genuinely finding legendary to hard.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:59 PM   #404
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joristo

same solution. not ideal but it works
Old 10-01-2018, 06:50 PM   #405
Rookie

OVR: 5

Starting to get frustrated. AI cheats like a MF.

As Liverpool TOTALLY DOMINATING Leipzig. It’s 2-0 at halftime

They score 4 cheesy goals in the 2nd half and win 4-3. Right EA

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2018, 06:58 PM   #406
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvfcjoey
I am genuinely finding legendary to hard.
Just down marking values, rise shot erro and passa error fron the CPU until find a value to you
Old 10-01-2018, 07:14 PM   #407
Rookie

Anyone noticing that the AI seem to score way too many goals from silly angles? I'm feeling very conflicted this year because the current sliders feel great and there's a nice pace to the game on slow, but I'm seeing a lot of ridiculous scorelines on legendary...

Legendary, slow, 10 minute halves, V1B3 sliders:

Preseason:
3-1 vs Guangzhou (sim)
2-2 vs Dortmund (sim)
1-1 vs Monchengladbach (sim)
4-4 vs Villarreal
5-0 vs Porto (5 AI fouls!)

Community Shield final:
1-1 vs Man City (4-2 pens)

3-1 vs Huddersfield (sim)
2-2 vs Arsenal (sim)
3-2 vs Newcastle
2-1 vs Bournemouth
5-3 vs Cardiff
3-0 vs Cork City (Europa League, rotation side)
4-3 vs Southampton (Carabao Cup)
2-2 vs Liverpool

*Changed to V1B4 sliders*

1-1 vs West Ham (sim)
1-1 vs PAOK (Europa League, sim)
2-1 vs Southampton
6-1 vs Man United (WTF)
3-1 vs Legia Warsaw (rotation side, ultimate)
1-0 vs Burnley (back to legendary)

Typically slow game speed has always felt better for being solid defensively, and I'm defending as well as ever, yet I've never conceded this many goals before. It seems like the AI just tends to hoof it over the top to the wing, and then it'll either be crossed in or smashed in across the keeper at an acute angle with far too much precision and power. I changed the shot error from 52/52 to 58/58 at one point much it's not made much difference, and that's stopped me from wanting to really test ultimate difficulty because the AI will just be more robotic and perfect.

The league table just looks ridiculous. I'm top with 7-3-0 from 10 games played, I've scored 27 and conceded 14, while Man City just below me have scored 17 and conceded 9. I haven't lost a game in any competition, and I've only had a single league clean sheet up to November 1st LOL. I'm only using semi auto shooting until I can get used to the broadcast camera. Same goes for passing so I'm only averaging around 80% pass accuracy, while deliberately slowing it down to get used to a realistic vertical possession style at Chelsea. That alone causes a lot of break downs in the midfield, and yet I seem to get too many chances myself. Idk, I am doing pretty well in pushing the AI back to the edge of their box and passing it around them to maintain a good amount of last third possession, but I'm confused because I'm taking longer to build up AND the game feels slower and weightier overall. 18 felt more like ping pong and yet I felt I had to work harder for goals.

Another reason I feel conflicted is because slow actually feels better overall this year. Dribbling and other animations don't feel sluggish and useless. There's a definite change on ultimate though as it was next to impossible to beat a Warsaw player one on one without them perfectly tackling from behind or shoving my players around with their low 60s strength/aggression stats ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and the 6-1 against Man U was just a big ol WTF. That was almost my first clean sheet until Pogba scored a free kick and brought it back to 5-1.

And oh yeah, the Porto game. I was shocked to see 5 fouls from 10 minute halves, and if memory serves that stat didn't include any handballs. Not sure if I want to play on ultimate if it'll mean less fouls, because I'm seeing an average of just 1 or 2 as it is.

Last edited by RL317; 10-01-2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-01-2018, 07:31 PM   #408
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leocardoso22
Just down marking values, rise shot erro and passa error fron the CPU until find a value to you
So decrease the marking for me or the CPU?
Obviously raise the shot error and pass error for the cpu but how much ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »