Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2018, 09:18 PM   #41
Rookie
 
ImmortalMindz's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMiami
Not sure if this is helpful... but scores are way to high. On legendary Iíve won 6-3 and lost 5-4 in back back games


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
How about on Ultimate difficulty?
ImmortalMindz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 10:08 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
STREAMING NOW:

http://twitch.tv/matt10l

√ Focus here is to get more midfield play. Better build up by CPU. Yes teams have identity, but they also have the same code of trying to get up the pitch as quick as possible. Defensively, it's probably the best FIFA, but need to slow it down!

Here are the adjustments in the stream. They may not remain, I will update at the conclusion of the stream.

►Sprint from 50 to 40 - trying to get more physicality being recognized by referee

►Pass Speed from 50 to 60 - ball is super sluggish, regardless of conditions, needs to be addressed

►Length from 50 to 45 - more compactness between lines

►Width from 50 to 45 - this alone has already built up more compression, more decision making by CPU, but needs to be paired with the right length

►Run Frequency from 50 to 20 - less all out attack
Midstream update, still going sign. Encouraging display with lower marking at 40. Stay tuned.
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:22 AM   #43
Rookie
 
NorthLdN's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: North London, England
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Midstream update, still going sign. Encouraging display with lower marking at 40. Stay tuned.
Hey Matt, can I just ask are you playing on normal speed at the moment or on slow?

I've only played 3 games so far all on normal speed (default sliders), doesn't feel as fast as last year but still a lot of very accurate ping-pong passing from the CPU at the moment, was wondering whether moving to slow speed would change that or if that'll be about increasing pass error / something else.

I'm gonna try again later with your suggestions from the last stream - run frequency coming down is a must but then that happens every year anyway! Might also try upping pass error just a touch, will let you know.
__________________
Playing FIFA 19 1.04 (XBOX) V3B1 Slider set
USING: World Class, Semi-Assisted, Tactical Defending, 10 Mins
WITH: Fulham FC Career Mode
NorthLdN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:28 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthLdN
Hey Matt, can I just ask are you playing on normal speed at the moment or on slow?

I've only played 3 games so far all on normal speed (default sliders), doesn't feel as fast as last year but still a lot of very accurate ping-pong passing from the CPU at the moment, was wondering whether moving to slow speed would change that or if that'll be about increasing pass error / something else.

I'm gonna try again later with your suggestions from the last stream - run frequency coming down is a must but then that happens every year anyway! Might also try upping pass error just a touch, will let you know.
Yeah I play slow and it still happens, especially bigger teams. Yesterday's stream, towards the end, was productive. Got the tackle:foul count up, and there was a strong sense of freedom defensively. Just need to iron out the lines, and V1B will be ready in no time.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 06:59 AM   #45
Rookie
 
NorthLdN's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: North London, England
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah I play slow and it still happens, especially bigger teams. Yesterday's stream, towards the end, was productive. Got the tackle:foul count up, and there was a strong sense of freedom defensively. Just need to iron out the lines, and V1B will be ready in no time.
Sounds promising! Will check out your stream from yesterday and have a go myself later on slow speed w/ those suggestions
__________________
Playing FIFA 19 1.04 (XBOX) V3B1 Slider set
USING: World Class, Semi-Assisted, Tactical Defending, 10 Mins
WITH: Fulham FC Career Mode
NorthLdN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2018, 08:36 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthLdN
Sounds promising! Will check out your stream from yesterday and have a go myself later on slow speed w/ those suggestions
I'll post the settings I finished with off-stream, to get a solid base of where I ended. Basically I used the 40 marking as the base, then worked from there.
__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 10:55 AM   #47
Rookie
 
NorthLdN's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: North London, England
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Just had another game but on slow speed, started on 40 marking as a base which feels good so didn't change that. I also ended up increasing pass speed but still too stodgy, I have to say the passing seemed better to me on normal speed as did a lot of the animations (seems to be more of a delay?). Believe me I happily played FIFA 18 for a year on slow which was perfect but, to me anyway, in 19 it took out even more pass speed. I know that doesn't make sense!

I put run freq down to 20 and that did make a noticeable difference I thought, less all out attack on every move. I also put pass error to 52 for both user/cpu just to see if that helped with the 'ping-pong' and that felt better, saw more wayward passes from the CPU and this was Sampdoria. Didn't mess with height/width, will follow suggestions on those as I still get confused!
__________________
Playing FIFA 19 1.04 (XBOX) V3B1 Slider set
USING: World Class, Semi-Assisted, Tactical Defending, 10 Mins
WITH: Fulham FC Career Mode
NorthLdN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:00 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame
 
Matt10's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Overland Park, KS
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

I played with potential Set V1B in this video:

__________________
Youtube - subscribe!
Matt10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Top -