Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-15-2019, 05:21 PM   #4905
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

In regards to being connected to the internet I don't think it makes a difference. The first couple months the game was out I played at various times of day plugged and unplugged and it never made a difference. I believe some other people tried as well and had the same results. As with most things related to this game unplugging and/or playing at certain times probably works for some but doesn't work for others.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Last edited by jrnlgrn; 05-15-2019 at 05:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2019, 05:22 PM   #4906
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Haha, Iím not holding out much hope for Fifa 20 lol not even playing Fifa now had enough of it!! Itís total bollocks now game is so broken and bare bones!! Back to sim racing for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FIFA 20 is going to change the face of gaming!

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Old 05-16-2019, 01:24 PM   #4907
Rookie

Back for season 2! Most of last years players return. Added two new guys to start the transition as 4 players are starting to drop b/c they are 30 or older.

This first preseason matchup featured 7 goals between both sides with 5 goals coming in the second half. This was a weird game probably the worst gameplay and feel in a long time. I don't know if it's noticeable if you weren't playing but I was definitely fighting against players not responding and the ball would sometimes just accelerate randomly on crosses from both sides. Made for an exciting finish so that's a positive.

Made two changes to my previous slider adjustments. CPU FT control went from 95 to 99 and I dropped pass error from 65 to 63. Might drop it to 60 since the ft is so high. Even with the current setting the CPU hasn't have much of a problem. Rest of my settings are all from the original OS. Also turned off analog sprint.

Old 05-17-2019, 11:40 AM   #4908
Rookie

NorthLdN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooo.hoooo07sg
i just found out something but am not sure if its connected with sliders.

remember how you guys say that the career mode goes into steroids and everything is off?

i played it a couple of times over the last few days at different times. it so happens that it goes into a fast paced mode at night and goes into the slow pace which we prefer during the day.

so i was wondering if perhaps ea servers actually speed things on their side because of FUT. as in naturally, a lot of gamers play in the evenings. therefore, by connecting to the servers, it actually speeds up the game, irregardless of game modes.

just a theory i thought which would be worth sharing.

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk
Interesting theory, but as others have touched upon I think this is actually some code within Career Mode (regardless of whether offline or online) which automatically 'adjusts' things compared to how well you happen to be doing in any given season with regards to your Board Objectives. I often find if I go on a run with a mid table team and start to get a bit above what's expected of me this adjustment will kick in, and the next few games involve me laughing out loud as the CPU presses me with alarming speed (no matter who I'm playing) and passes the ball around with a robotic-like consistency. Nothing you can do about it I'm afraid.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:51 PM   #4909
Pro

Ahh great win and couldnt come at a better time . Ive dropped far to many points in my last 4 games , in my last 4 i drew 2 and lost 2 so this was really needed to get out of my slump . In the next few games ive got Man United in the round of 16 CL play , really looking forward to that . For now heres AC Milan vs Fiorentina , Enjoy

Old 05-18-2019, 11:10 AM   #4910
Rookie

Taking a break from CM. With the Women's World Cup coming up thought I'd try out another women's tournament. It'd be nice if EA did an Women's World Cup update like they did for the men but we all know how EA operates, maybe they'll surprise us though.

Anyway here New Zealand takes on Germany. The much stronger German team looks the like the top team they are in the first half. In the second half New Zealand comes alive to make a game of it. Had a good time with this match.

Old 05-18-2019, 02:42 PM   #4911
Pro

Round of 16 in the Champions League , Part 19 of my Fiorentina CM . Fiorentina vs Manchester United , the second leg away should be interesting . Enjoy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2019, 03:00 PM   #4912
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Everton season 3 CM, Champions League Group stage and Everton switched their tactics to possion play/long ball to wear the opposition down and diminish attacking ability. This was a hard fought match and will entertain.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »