Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 05-25-2019, 08:12 PM   #4945
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Nothing at the moment going on an extended break from the game for now. Going to finish some other games I've been meaning to get to. Still hoping they do something for the women's world cup (loooooooooooooooong shot) or release some news about FIFA 20 that gets me excited enough to comeback. Not sure who I'd go with for a new CM though. Def a league/team with a real stadium though. I can only play in Ivy Lane so many times. hahaha
Yeah I hear that , the stadiums are all so old and it's beyond me how or why they haven't added some new ones in to the game . How hard can it be , like really . Or a stadium creator would be nice , but it's Career Mode so that's just wast of time and effort to them . The EA FIFA department is one special group of guys that really really loves us and goes all out each year to make us happy to come back

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2019, 07:03 AM   #4946
Rookie

Anyone else having a hard time playing this game world class and above? The cpu is all over the place. I had to drop my difficultly down to pro and so far I’m having much better games. I play all
Manual except short passes at semi. Every team I played against was getting 20 plus shots a game. They’d get to every loose ball or clearance.
Old 05-26-2019, 07:26 AM   #4947
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
Anyone else having a hard time playing this game world class and above? The cpu is all over the place. I had to drop my difficultly down to pro and so far I’m having much better games. I play all
Manual except short passes at semi. Every team I played against was getting 20 plus shots a game. They’d get to every loose ball or clearance.
I was finding that on Ultimate, so i reduced CPU Acceleration by 1 point and it has made it much more balanced for me now.
Old 05-26-2019, 03:43 PM   #4948
Pro

18 games in and we Sit Top of the table with Bournemouth !!! Im shocked to be honest , been having great and close games but im really not doing anything special , its the other teams that are doing poorly so far . League table is shown in this game for anyone whos wondering how things look. Here we try and keep our 1st place postion but we take on the brutal pressing Spurs . Will they put a stop to this dream Season of ours so far and drop us back down to reality ? Bournemouth vs Tottenham , Enjoy

Old 05-27-2019, 03:16 PM   #4949
Pro

Goal of the Season contender with Lerma here , ive scored my share of long range cannons but this 1 was just really great . Solid win , and today ive finished my first season and on to the 2nd season we go . Enjoy

Old 05-28-2019, 09:29 AM   #4950
Rookie

I love scoring goals like these, when the keeper is anticipating a net busting rasping shot and just got totally deceived by the dinked ball over him.

This is one when the keeper ballsed it up.

You can watch more on my goals channel.

Last edited by dalglishdink; 05-28-2019 at 09:32 AM.
Old 05-28-2019, 09:59 AM   #4951
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalglishdink
I love scoring goals like these, when the keeper is anticipating a net busting rasping shot and just got totally deceived by the dinked ball over him.

This is one when the keeper ballsed it up.

You can watch more on my goals channel.
Is this on PC? How does Firmino actually look like the real Firmino ? The kits as well and all the banners , the details to the kits and graphics is amazing! It's like I'm over here on Ps2 compared to this ... I don't even feel like playing anymore after seeing this lol is that all with Mods?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2019, 10:20 AM   #4952
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

This is my Empoli CM and I had a good fight against Juventus, it was all I could do not to lose against the giants of Italy. Penalty shootout at the end of 120 minutes of midfield battling was enjoyable. Handicapping Ronaldo was the best thing I can do and take as many shots as I could get off against them. This was one of the more entertaining matches that I have had in a long time.

Enjoy the show!!
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »