Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 09-22-2018, 11:38 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayter
Playing with these on WC and have no issues with FB creating gaps. Been using Liverpool just to have some guilty pleasure during the trial. They’re opening schedule is ridiculously easy.

Anxious to use these values on a Stoke CM once I have more time.
I've tested with Stoke. Offensively a lot of fun, but defensively lot of gaps in general with that 433.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 11:40 AM   #66
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I've tested with Stoke. Offensively a lot of fun, but defensively lot of gaps in general with that 433.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Yeah, watched the stream the other night when we joked about Shawcross never retiring. :-)

Will definitely be a challenge for CM.
Old 09-22-2018, 11:58 AM   #67
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I played with potential Set V1B in this video:

Matt this video pretty much predicted the outcome of today's game lol.
Old 09-22-2018, 01:50 PM   #68
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Played another game today. Got a 2-0 win against Lazio. I got a late lucky goal on a hustle play but that stats were really close. 3 fouls. CPU didn’t have extreme finishing this time. These are playing well.
Old 09-22-2018, 03:45 PM   #69
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
[i][b]
I feel this is a solid base to work with. For those who are history buffs, you may recognize most values derive from our FIFA 16 OS Sliders final set. Anyone who loves FIFA knows that FIFA 16 is one of the best versions of the game, so it is always a good sign that values from that game are being applied here.
[/indent]
this is probably the biggest tick & endorsement fifa 19 could get imo ... 16 was my favourite football game since PES on playstation 2.

I only played Fifa 19 for 4-5 hours at a friends house the other night ... and i loved the way the game felt (and that was pure playing, right outta the box. We never touched a slider!) and the game felt like it'd be solid with a few tweaks.

With runs at 1/1 ... my only worry would be as you start playing the game and getting deeper into it, the CPU won't pose enough of a challenge if they can't bomb forward and hit you quickly ..??

I watched your last video at fullham and that was my only thought. The CPU didn't stretch your defense – admittedly you're playing Watford, not liverpool.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:09 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
this is probably the biggest tick & endorsement fifa 19 could get imo ... 16 was my favourite football game since PES on playstation 2.

I only played Fifa 19 for 4-5 hours at a friends house the other night ... and i loved the way the game felt (and that was pure playing, right outta the box. We never touched a slider!) and the game felt like it'd be solid with a few tweaks.

With runs at 1/1 ... my only worry would be as you start playing the game and getting deeper into it, the CPU won't pose enough of a challenge if they can't bomb forward and hit you quickly ..??

I watched your last video at fullham and that was my only thought. The CPU didn't stretch your defense – admittedly you're playing Watford, not liverpool.
The line length value should determine this more than the run frequency. With it at 1/1 it just puts an emphasis to not overcommit and lose their positioning, unless absolutely sure.

Check out the past broadcast that I have from last night, the CPU can definitely attack

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l/videos/all
Old 09-22-2018, 04:39 PM   #71
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

I've had the CPU hit me on the counter as well. Also, they starting lofting the ball downfield when they got desperate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 05:14 PM   #72
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

55933784627__15616D46-8B22-4D17-B478-94A99CC27D14.jpg

Playing as Sportfreunde Lotte this match with the sliders from last night. Played really well. Good fight from the start. Missed opportunities on both sides. (: plan on testing some more later with better teams. So far great work Matt!

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »