Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2018, 08:35 AM   #1233
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL317
I had some very strange games yesterday. A brilliant 1-1 draw on World Class against Bournemouth, and then one of my easiest wins against Fulham on Ultimate with the same V2B2 sliders both times. There were a fair number of fouls in both as you can see, but in the World Class match I felt like there was more overall physicality and real resistance in the midfield with a lot of "to-ing and fro-ing". However it generally felt easier on Ultimate, as if I could just breeze through the midfield - very frustrating when trying to build up with realistic vertical possession as it wasn't much of a challenge to get towards their box. As far as I recall their defensive stances were similar too so I don't think tactics had much to do with it. Edit: actually they use the same CTT width of 6/10, but Fulham uses 7/10 depth and Bournemouth goes with 5/10. Despite that I didn't really feel Fulham's pressing, hence having the same amount of time on the ball. You'll also notice Bournemouth had a more equal share of the ball in the middle third.

Looking forward to trying B3 this morning though.
To be fair, as a Fulham supporter for 15+ years, we aren't that great this year defensively . If I'm not mistaken we've let in the most amount of goals. I do not believe we are a very high pressing team in FIFA either.

Bournemouth is a much better team this year, obviously, sitting in top 7 in the table IRL. I have trouble with them as well.

Overall, I'd say your results were pretty spot on.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:43 AM   #1234
Rookie

OVR: 0

Been reading thread for ages but just signed up. Streaming on twitch - shoelessross. Latest set hope it helps!
Old 10-20-2018, 09:25 AM   #1235
Banned

Just Tested The Latest Sliders With SV Wehen in bundesliga 3 a bit unbalanced with both sides struggling to pass and shoot overall quite scrappy couple of matches i am now tranmere rovers in league 2 feels much better overall both sides playing some good stuff and my players aint so clumsy judging by the overalls of tranmere and sv wehen they are quite the same in overall ratings of players placebo effect maybe
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2018, 11:59 AM   #1236
Rookie

My first post on here. I've followed these sliders since I picked up FIFA 16.

Having tested the most recent set, I'm impressed. I just beat Inter 2-0 with realistic stats I feel. 14 shots to my 10. Possession even. They had no fouls, whereas I had three, which was disappointing, but it appears that the CPU just isn't physical in this game.

The only change I made was the sprint speed, as it felt too fast. I dropped it down to 49.

The cpu missed some sitters, but then this can change on a game by game basis. It feels some games you're favoured to win, and some you aren't.

The battle for the midfield is much better now! I enjoy the errors made too, the false touches are much more realistic.

I didn't have any issues with defence, the fullbacks remained steady.

Not too sure on the pass speed but I've left it at 52 with the increased error. Feels like the cpu can ping pong the ball about sometimes which leaves me unable to defend.

Finally, the offsides are ridiculous. Mane was caught offside 9 times to their 1. Is there a way to change this?

I'm only a casual player. I play on professional with semi sliders, slow speed and 10 min halves. I only player career and kick off.

I hope my feedback helps!
Old 10-20-2018, 12:03 PM   #1237
MVP

So ive been seeing Matt and a couple of others insist to really give this current set a real try and I have gotten a couple more games in today and I'm loving it . Had 2 absolutely fantastic games . Please just have a look for yourselves if ur not convinced. Only changes I've made are shot err to 56 for the CPU and all else as is currently . This is the first game against Watford , and then a really tough intense game with Monaco vs Marseille .
https://youtu.be/G1-23iSWrAY

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Sorry forgot sprint speed 45 for both user n CPU

Last edited by Dbaja22; 10-20-2018 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 12:11 PM   #1238
MVP

Brilliant game against Marseille
https://youtu.be/XGZBLe_CPYE

Old 10-20-2018, 02:12 PM   #1239
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
So ive been seeing Matt and a couple of others insist to really give this current set a real try and I have gotten a couple more games in today and I'm loving it . Had 2 absolutely fantastic games . Please just have a look for yourselves if ur not convinced. Only changes I've made are shot err to 56 for the CPU and all else as is currently . This is the first game against Watford , and then a really tough intense game with Monaco vs Marseille .

Sorry forgot sprint speed 45 for both user n CPU
Looks good but those fullbacks are all wrong. They're always 10-20 yards too deep when the team moves forward.
Old 10-20-2018, 03:11 PM   #1240
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I played 2 games this morning with my Chelsea career. First I played Lubin in a Europa game. FWIW I started a lot of my subs/Reserves and even Hudson-Odoi. I ended up tying 2-2. Quite frustrating because I legitimately missed 2 wide open nets. I of course dominated the game though as Lubin had poor passing, and touches which is expected for a bunch of mid to high 60's rated players. Anyway, Lubin seemed to only do through ball after through ball and they got past my defenders a ton it seemed. If they had been a fast team I may have given up 4 or 5 goals. Possibly that's just how they counter but it seemed like too much.

The second game I played Crystal Palace who is in relegation position. I won 4-2. Again I dominated possession and created good chances. Crystal Palace also countered like Lubin and played a lot of through balls. The issue is Palace is much faster than Lubin so if they got behind the defense it was way more scary. Luckily it didn't burn me.

I didn't change any sliders or tactics for the two games. I will probably try adjusting my defensive tactics for the next game to see if that helps the through balls. My last feedback is I had 3 goals from just outside the box. Top corner goals on all 3. All of them were basically wide open strikes. Goals were from Kante, Giroud, and Barkley. Giroud and Barkley are decent at long shot ratings, but Kante is obviously not. Possibly shot accuracy or speed could be a touch high.

It's only two games though. I had a bunch of fun playing them. I think I also need to play a good to great team to see if they play the through ball style. Hopefully this feedback helps.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 10-20-2018 at 03:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »