Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2018, 06:25 AM   #1993
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Currently streaming my Everton test of the new set at https://www.twitch.tv/edarron. Recommendations welcome.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html
Old 11-18-2018, 06:58 AM   #1994
Rookie

NorthLdN's Arena

I’m really enjoying this now, the latest set coupled with the latest patch is amazing.

- midfield is TIGHT, that bump to the height makes such a difference. Increases the chance of physicality but also makes it less open through the centre.

- acceleration discrep adds to this too, but also stops me from being lazy with through balls, I really have to find creative ways of breaking their back line

- GK animations look great, my only thought is whether they are a little op, will keep an eye on it

- I’m seeing more long passes from the AI which is great, whether it’s the tightened midfield I don’t know but it’s welcome!

- Whisper it - there are a few more fouls being called

Great work everyone!
Old 11-18-2018, 07:11 AM   #1995
Pro

looks like matt and others are getting there with the latest slider set.really encouraging considering ive delayed picking up fifa19 til late december for my son(not for me of course haha)as i was expecting there to be a few patches to derail things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2018, 08:32 AM   #1996
MVP

Played afew games with RF at 40 gotta say it’s playing really well as I’ve found RF at 1 all ground passing no long balls very direct everything else as the set will play few more games see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-18-2018, 09:00 AM   #1997
MVP

First half with RF 40 and shot error 60 found after afew games 55 was high shot percentage and perfect shooting, about the 4 Ltd game played with these changes and I’m playing as Sunderland

Image1542549538.302362.jpg

Aaron458f
Old 11-18-2018, 09:12 AM   #1998
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah66
Guys, long time 'lurker' and adamant follower of this thread but never posted. Can I just say a huge thanks to all the work put into making FIFA playable, top top efforts.
Quick question, which has probably been answered previously somewhere already (apologies if so). Do you all play on broadcast camera, and is the general consensus that switching to another camera effects how the game plays? I struggle with some of the angles on broadcast camera so play on tele broadcast but want to make sure I'm getting the same gameplay as you guys.
Cheers in advance.
I used to play tele broadcast and now play broadcast and I can't see any difference. The angles take some getting used to but I struggled early on as well. What I did was keep the FIFA trainer on and just set it to movement only. That way the direction arrow gives you some idea of where you should be headed. After a while your brain adjust and it becomes second nature.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2018, 09:36 AM   #1999
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
I used to play tele broadcast and now play broadcast and I can't see any difference. The angles take some getting used to but I struggled early on as well. What I did was keep the FIFA trainer on and just set it to movement only. That way the direction arrow gives you some idea of where you should be headed. After a while your brain adjust and it becomes second nature.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go with trainer on for a while and see how it goes.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:37 AM   #2000
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Played afew games with RF at 40 gotta say it’s playing really well as I’ve found RF at 1 all ground passing no long balls very direct everything else as the set will play few more games see how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
First thanks for the v4b1 but can't test before monday.

Aaron what do you mean ? Rf 1 = Only ground passes and with rf 40, it's ok???

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »