Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2018, 07:38 PM   #2601
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Hey guys,

so finally, here my videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXZO0q1ofc (CL group)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfQoYsTT79E (Serie A)

Sorry for the audio, I'll try to manage the mic issue. I wasn't still at full throttle when I did those ones and yet fully satisfied with the setting but it slowly grew on me, but I found them to be good matches and able to see that I change my gameplay depending on the needs to find goal chances.
Now, I managed so far to be on top of serie A with only one loss (played almost 15 matches, I believe, more soon to come if wished). Gameplay feels now even more stable.
Sorry again, if it's too long, I like to keep all the animations and scenes from beginning to end. Plus, I checked the replays from some animations passes that annoyed me. I never thought about watching my own matches afterwards but tbh its fun, I can figure out some stuff that I wouldn't have the perspective if playing at times.

Ultimate, 6 Min, Slow, Assisted

Last edited by bfreynascimento; 12-13-2018 at 07:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 04:28 AM   #2602
Pro

OVR: 1

I really like v6b1 on PS4.

The pace of the game, the variety of cpu spirit within a match by pressing or defending more.

So far, I still don't see any issue. I never get any problem with the GK, pass and shot error are OK, the lines and FB also and the speed also

That's why now, i'm testing other things and would like to get your feelings on that.

In a previous post, I was talking about the auto move assist and Aaron and Matt told me that it was set up on none to them.

I tested the none and high value and with v6b1, I don't know if it's only my imagination but it's like it's a bit different. Both of them plays very well and have really no impact on v6b1 but it's like the type of passes and the physicallity are different.

with a high value, CPU teamates and our own player is sometimes running more and it's more difficult for him to turn back (180°) (so gravity), resulting in more fouls.
Also, this gravity feeling when they run over an opponent result in more pressing on him. As a consequence, the cpu player is forced to pass by any cost, either back passes, aerial passes or outside the sidelines, or to a cpu teamate.

with none, everything seems more clean.

I play that with legacy defending, wc, 10min, slow, full manual (semi passing)

Can someone check that please?
Old 12-14-2018, 01:34 PM   #2603
Pro

OVR: 1

small update to my previous post picked up from fifatips website:
http://fifatips.co.uk/gameplay-tips/...defend-better/

Auto Switching Move Assistance
This is basically player momentum when they receive the ball, meaning that when you are receiving a ball in the air that you are running onto the player will continue their run to allow you to not lose your speed and maintain your momentum.

However it does mean that your first touch is a bit delayed in terms of how quickly you can move once you receive the ball, and means that probably your larger strikers in particular who are not as agile might seem a bit sloppy when receiving the ball sometimes.

Changing this to low, means that you can still maintain your momentum when running onto things, but it means that you can be more agile in how you take that touch after that initial momentum.

This is really important for Defending as well as Attacking. The last thing you want to do is intercept a ball then run into a path of an attacker because of momentum.

Do not put it on none, it means that your player will stop when they receive the ball!

I tested "low" with v6b1 and it really provided me nice results. It was like something was enhanced. At the beginning i was thinking it's a placebo effect but at the end, it is not. it's more organic, less wasted moves like with high, but less clean/static than with this setting at none.

gonna test v6b1 more with different teams but so far so good and better especially with this "low" setting.

Last edited by archanax; 12-14-2018 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-14-2018, 01:54 PM   #2604
MVP

Right , so I just downloaded the new update today and loaded up my Huddedrsfield CM which I'm in my 2nd season with now and noticed my players ratings are messed up now . Thanks EA as always . But no they don't mess anything up ever ... Like seriously

https://youtu.be/o7X6f5d6xX0

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2018, 02:10 PM   #2605
Rookie

The game is playing well but it seems much too easy now. Opening up the opposition is so easy, through ball and straight in on goal. And this is on ultimate, I'm the best team in my division, Bundesliga 2 but I'm destroying teams at ease.

Getting in down the flanks is a so so easy as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 02:11 PM   #2606
Rookie

TheBigTicket205's Arena

Icon12 Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
small update to my previous post picked up from fifatips website:
http://fifatips.co.uk/gameplay-tips/...defend-better/

Auto Switching Move Assistance
This is basically player momentum when they receive the ball, meaning that when you are receiving a ball in the air that you are running onto the player will continue their run to allow you to not lose your speed and maintain your momentum.

However it does mean that your first touch is a bit delayed in terms of how quickly you can move once you receive the ball, and means that probably your larger strikers in particular who are not as agile might seem a bit sloppy when receiving the ball sometimes.

Changing this to low, means that you can still maintain your momentum when running onto things, but it means that you can be more agile in how you take that touch after that initial momentum.

This is really important for Defending as well as Attacking. The last thing you want to do is intercept a ball then run into a path of an attacker because of momentum.

Do not put it on none, it means that your player will stop when they receive the ball!

I tested "low" with v6b1 and it really provided me nice results. It was like something was enhanced. At the beginning i was thinking it's a placebo effect but at the end, it is not. it's more organic, less wasted moves like with high, but less clean/static than with this setting at none.

gonna test v6b1 more with different teams but so far so good and better especially with this "low" setting.

Bro you may have just unlocked the key to making this game flawless paired with the current set. So I changed from "high" to "low" move assistance and now the players are trying to receive the ball to feet and are more calm. Before it felt like they were running forward and receiving it in stride which looked a bit awkward. Now it looks way more realistic. Sometimes they settle and look for a pass and other times is in stride but under control. I think you're on to something for sure. Gonna test more now but man it feels different for sure. Thanks for this! More guys please take a look at this to make sure I'm not imaging things lol!

Love, Live, Life and always game!
Old 12-14-2018, 02:23 PM   #2607
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Right , so I just downloaded the new update today and loaded up my Huddedrsfield CM which I'm in my 2nd season with now and noticed my players ratings are messed up now . Thanks EA as always . But no they don't mess anything up ever ... Like seriously

https://youtu.be/o7X6f5d6xX0

Yeah I noticed this as well that they change when in game to when your picking your players

Aaron458f
Old 12-14-2018, 02:48 PM   #2608
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Yeah I noticed this as well that they change when in game to when your picking your players

Aaron458f
What a joke. On the main CM screen they have the proper higher rating and then when u play the match they get a -1 to the rating . EA is so useless . I never actually got to play a game yet with the update , I had to go out . But now I'm nervous about everything else lol if they managed to mess that up , makes me wonder what else is gonna go wrong . This why I never download new updates right away and , and 3 seconds in and already an issue that shouldn't be there . I hate all these updates . And seeing a lot of people saying the game got a lot easier now . Wonder what that's all about . Didn't u say that after the update u went on like a 10 game win streak ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »