Home

FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2019, 10:36 PM   #3873
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Isn't it just funny how EA needs to lie and be untruthful with us . This little tiny update was supposed to be some face updates and just cosmetic , but yet clearly they have done some changes . Why wouldn't they mention this and tell the truth ? I wonder

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
I mean technically they ain't lying, they're just omitting stuff which is however still baffling, not because of us few peeps trying to have a realistic career modes of any kind, but because of the eSport and FUT crowd they actually care about, and who'd surely love to know about gameplay changes too...
Old 02-17-2019, 12:09 PM   #3874
Rookie

I'm finding the game much much easier since the last two updates... on ultimate and play on manual and finding it very comfortable. Lowered the ais pass and shot error and still pretty easy.. before the ai were deadly finishers from anywhere within 30 metres. Now they never shoot from range.

Main problem for me is how do I stop the ai just constantly play for crosses, it's all they do..get wide cross. Even when in the box they'll pass it back out wide, it's getting infuriating
Old 02-17-2019, 01:35 PM   #3875
MVP

First game after all the patches and transfer windows etc base set here, rest are my adjustments for a more unpredictable game etc, Aaron458f is my page for sliders etc

https://youtu.be/5jCsI0Wj3cc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2019, 02:41 PM   #3876
MVP

Geez what a goal by Deulofeu , I was not expecting that to go in and he just absolutely rinsed me and my GK with a really great move and finish . I'm just trying out playing with some teams to figure out what CM to do next , im really liking Brighton , Lille and Hull City for more of a real challenge but still can't decide . Today its been a good day with the gameplay going back to playing 'SLOW' and having some great games and this was one of them. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/OSl68cV5fCc

Old 02-17-2019, 03:06 PM   #3877
MVP

The only thing that is standing out atm is the bloody fullbacks they are never in position on defence man!! Making this unplayable tried different FB sliders don’t make any difference!! Like they are over marking trying to play as a CDM/CB just leaving the wings wide open!! Pointless playing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2019, 03:59 PM   #3878
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Geez what a goal by Deulofeu , I was not expecting that to go in and he just absolutely rinsed me and my GK with a really great move and finish . I'm just trying out playing with some teams to figure out what CM to do next , im really liking Brighton , Lille and Hull City for more of a real challenge but still can't decide . Today its been a good day with the gameplay going back to playing 'SLOW' and having some great games and this was one of them. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/OSl68cV5fCc

man thats funny i started a career mode with lille last night!So glad i chose them as its posibly the most fun ive had in 19.Bamba,pepe and ikone are so quick and sharp many sides just cant deal with it and add rafael leao uofrint they are a great young team to play as.only played three games won two and drew at monaco with no signings made.this is one save im gonna continue with and hopefully post some screenshots in the next week or so.
Old 02-17-2019, 05:54 PM   #3879
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djs1
man thats funny i started a career mode with lille last night!So glad i chose them as its posibly the most fun ive had in 19.Bamba,pepe and ikone are so quick and sharp many sides just cant deal with it and add rafael leao uofrint they are a great young team to play as.only played three games won two and drew at monaco with no signings made.this is one save im gonna continue with and hopefully post some screenshots in the next week or so.
Yeah I love their team espicially the front 3 . Leao is one of my favorite ST in the game , that's really why I'm interested of doing a CM with them . Solid midfield with Mendes and Maia as well . Great young Turkish RB Celik ,only position really lacking is the LB spot . And I already know the 3 players I want to buy . I honestly can't make up my mind , it's between Lille and Brighton so tmr I'm just gonna flip a coin for it lol .

Old 02-17-2019, 07:09 PM   #3880
Rookie

Is nobody else experiencing the ais obsession with crossing the ball. That's all the play for on mine at the moment. It's game breaking.

Any ideas I follow the sliders but pass error and shot error lower for ai to improve them. Also give ai +1 on me on acceleration, only way to make it a challenge

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »