Home

TOMBA's FIFA19 PEZ STYLE SLIDER SET

This is a discussion on TOMBA's FIFA19 PEZ STYLE SLIDER SET within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2018, 05:43 PM   #9
Rookie

slayter's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: TOMBA's FIFA19 PEZ STYLE SLIDER SET

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCed
Anyone tried those?
Just gave these a go. Figured why not try them instead of criticizing.

Tomba, afraid these aren’t for me. Maybe I’m too used to the OS style. Didn’t play past the 15 minute mark. Found it just a wee to easy. Thanks for posting. Definitely interesting experience.

I do love the camera though. Will keep that setting.

Old 10-25-2018, 06:47 AM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

Mmmm every year the sliders are too easy then he stops posting updates after a few months.

I gave this a go, definitely feels different and is into something but beating th cpu 8-0, 4-0, 6-0 just isn’t fun or challenging.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:26 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am currently using Tomba's 2018 set in fifa 19 and loving them although still finding ultimate and legendary difficulty settings bizarre.

Ultimate basically other team passes you to death and you spend entire game chasing down blocking shots and more times than not lose

Legendary as above AI is utterly annoying and attempt to pass to death pick out ridiculous passes and score outrageous goals buy they are beatable but it's not enjoyable to play. You can create chances but you really need to take them

Will be interested to try these new Tomba Style settings as your settings have made FIFA actually enjoyable to play

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »