Home

FIFA 19 Teams Tactics Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Teams Tactics Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 10-21-2018, 10:47 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 Teams Tactics Sliders

My suggestion for Teams Custom Tactics added to the opening post.

Cheers!
Old 10-21-2018, 11:06 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodc
My suggestion for Teams Custom Tactics added to the opening post.

Cheers!
Thanks! Even as something to use as a base we can incorporate some variety if the teams do play to the tactics. And I'll probably add some house rules to set up game plans for the attacking and defensive formations and mentality off these base values.

i started a champions league tournament but somehow Trelleborgs was in Group A playing the opening match against Barcelona. I decided I'd play as the home team in each match. I set up an offensive and defensive plan for Barca, but I switched it around for them, starting balanced then going attacking (my one chance where I could actually counter on them and got one). It was tough to tell if they stuck to tactics as they did press and using Matt's sliders Trelleborgs was just awful passing and maintaining the ball as one may expect. Champions league play may not be a good marker as we suspect alot of top teams will have play hard coded. There were spells of ping pong passing but this is Barca, so I expect this, but for the most part they played possession until they could break me down which wasn't that difficult. I'll see how things go in future games. By the way Barca won 9-1.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:52 AM   #35
Rookie

fideco's Arena

Hi Ricardo!
Thanks for having also this year updated your Custom Tactics despite the gameplay of Fifa 19 is weaker as football simulation (imho)
Anyway, it's a big gift and the whole community should be very grateful to you.
As soon as I have some time I will post all the images on the Italian Forum that I follow
It's the least I can do to thank you for your hard work
Ciao amico
Cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 05:24 AM   #36
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

Where are you bro @fideco
Is there any chance we get your sliders this year?
Professional sliders are still the best.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:38 AM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fideco
Hi Ricardo!
Thanks for having also this year updated your Custom Tactics despite the gameplay of Fifa 19 is weaker as football simulation (imho)
Anyway, it's a big gift and the whole community should be very grateful to you.
As soon as I have some time I will post all the images on the Italian Forum that I follow
It's the least I can do to thank you for your hard work
Ciao amico
Cheers!
Hi fideco!

Thanks for the support! Despite not having the game myself (not convinced it's worth the money) I thought I should continue my CTTs work.

Ciao amico!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebsat
Where are you bro @fideco
Is there any chance we get your sliders this year?
Professional sliders are still the best.
I agree.

Cheers!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-27-2018, 11:37 AM   #38
Rookie

How would I go about creating an ultra defensive gameplan where I could have all 11 players between the ball and the goal line? What formation/tactics/player roles should I use? Is it even possible in this game?
Old 11-27-2018, 09:09 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormVoltron
How would I go about creating an ultra defensive gameplan where I could have all 11 players between the ball and the goal line? What formation/tactics/player roles should I use? Is it even possible in this game?
Generally there is no formation that sets all players to stay behind the ball. THere are a number of instructions for players to come back on defense, to stay back when attacking, and I'd set those to keep players back. The game tends to really look to force players into shape, so if I drop my striker back most if not all you teammates will be behind the ball. set the free kick/corner/men in box to minimum numbers. You'll probably want a formation with 9 men in the back and midline which should give your teammates the ability to stay deep through positioning and instructions. Your striker may not drop that deep no matter what you do and may try to occupy the central defenders anyway. There may be something in the length you could adjust in your sliders when you switch to such a tactic but I don't know enough about that to be sure you'd limit the amount of 'stretch' you team will have. That's about all the suggestions I have, but no guarantee it will work.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:31 PM   #40
Rookie

ciao ricardo sono un tuo fan amo il tuo lavoro mi trovo bene con le tue tattiche mi chiedevo se puoi fare le tattiche della serie b italiana grazie mille ciao

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »