Home

FIFA 19 Sliders for Semi-Pro and Pro

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Sliders for Semi-Pro and Pro within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2019, 07:01 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 Sliders for Semi-Pro and Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Just want to put it out there these are fantastic on legendary. Opens the field more scoring chances instead of stacked boxes.

Not really harder either I wouldn't say, should def try it.
Giving this a try and so far great results. Fells really good based on skill level. I'm fulham trying to do better than they did last yest. First summer transfer disabled and current squads (hopefully not too much happens in January). I jsut wanna know that it matter your tactics and team set up ya know. Fifa plays so many ways and I chase realism in gameplay but mostly based on personnel and tactics.
Old 05-24-2019, 07:34 AM   #34
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Just want to put it out there these are fantastic on legendary. Opens the field more scoring chances instead of stacked boxes.

Not really harder either I wouldn't say, should def try it.
I am glad you are enjoying the set. I have also been using it on 6-10 minute halves and it is awesome.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html
Old 05-24-2019, 07:45 AM   #35
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynun47
Giving this a try and so far great results. Fells really good based on skill level. I'm fulham trying to do better than they did last yest. First summer transfer disabled and current squads (hopefully not too much happens in January). I jsut wanna know that it matter your tactics and team set up ya know. Fifa plays so many ways and I chase realism in gameplay but mostly based on personnel and tactics.
I am glad you are enjoying the set, I have started using the set for shorter halves (6-10 minutes) and it all works very well. Thanks for using the set, I am glad it works well for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #36
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Re: FIFA 19 Sliders for Road to Glory CM, Pro

Anyone using the set have any corrections or do you think the set is good as is?

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-28-2019, 10:06 AM   #37
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Here is a new video with the slider set in full action. I am using Empoli and Everton to evaluate the sliders, and I gave Juventus a run for their money and it was everything I could do to not lose. Enjoy the show.

Old 05-30-2019, 06:32 PM   #38
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Here is my latest Europa League match from my Empoli underdogs. The result was what we needed as we advanced only on the dreaded away goals rule. Porto was hard to get by and my goal was to just shut them out so they would not score. My goal was just pure magic and I could not have been happier at the end of the match.

Old 07-23-2019, 02:28 PM   #39
Just started!

Going to check these out, the gameplay looks great! Also what camera angle is that? Would love to use it. The way it follows gameplay and seems somewhat zoomed in looks great.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:24 PM   #40
Rookie

ILuvMN81's Arena

This looks awesome! I'll have to give these a run too; I'll get back to you all when I have with my thoughts.

I want to add that I used matt10's sliders on semi-pro for 10-15 minutes on slow pace and found them decent. I've only played a few matches with them to date and had OK results. Played as Wolves v Man City and City won late 1-0. Played as Santos v Guadalajara and I won 3-0. Tried MN United vs FC Dallas but had to turn it off (more of a time issue than sliders). I really liked the Wolves v City match but the Santos vs Gdl seemed a little too lopsided in my favor. I scored first and the AI went bonkers, throwing everyone forward with a full half to go, leaving themselves way too open to counters and through passes.

Like I said, I'll give these a go and give my thoughts. Probably with a random game, then probably a recreation of a Liga MX game I see on TV (lol) and the next MNUFC fixture vs Vancouver (look at my screen name and you should understand).

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »