Home

FIFA 19 Sliders for Semi-Pro and Pro

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Sliders for Semi-Pro and Pro within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2019, 06:27 AM   #41
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 Sliders for Semi-Pro and Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thsaer
Going to check these out, the gameplay looks great! Also what camera angle is that? Would love to use it. The way it follows gameplay and seems somewhat zoomed in looks great.
Awesome, the camera angle is tele broadcast with a camera height of 4, zoom of 6. This slider set works very well to make the difficulty a little more challenging. Let me know what you think...
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...i-pro-pro.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2019, 06:30 AM   #42
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMN81
This looks awesome! I'll have to give these a run too; I'll get back to you all when I have with my thoughts.

I want to add that I used matt10's sliders on semi-pro for 10-15 minutes on slow pace and found them decent. I've only played a few matches with them to date and had OK results. Played as Wolves v Man City and City won late 1-0. Played as Santos v Guadalajara and I won 3-0. Tried MN United vs FC Dallas but had to turn it off (more of a time issue than sliders). I really liked the Wolves v City match but the Santos vs Gdl seemed a little too lopsided in my favor. I scored first and the AI went bonkers, throwing everyone forward with a full half to go, leaving themselves way too open to counters and through passes.

Like I said, I'll give these a go and give my thoughts. Probably with a random game, then probably a recreation of a Liga MX game I see on TV (lol) and the next MNUFC fixture vs Vancouver (look at my screen name and you should understand).
Thanks for giving them a go. I started out with Matt10's sliders and then migrated to Krebstar's. I then decided to build my own based upon how I like to play and what I am looking for. Let me know how your matches go, especially in the MLS (I use DC United).
Old 07-29-2019, 03:45 PM   #43
Rookie

ILuvMN81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darroe01
Thanks for giving them a go. I started out with Matt10's sliders and then migrated to Krebstar's. I then decided to build my own based upon how I like to play and what I am looking for. Let me know how your matches go, especially in the MLS (I use DC United).
I’ve played roughly 13 various matches and I’m loving these sliders. I typically do 10 minute halves and these adjustments take away a lot of the cheese and definitely help with realism. Through passing isn’t the magic way past the defense and a lot of trick shots and long balls end up off target. More battles in the mid for sure and the AI is actually a bit strategic in its passes. I’m actually going away from PES again since these sliders make better paced matches and are more realistic in a total goal sense, IMO. i.e. Liverpool v Sporting CP on PES was a wild 4-3 affair but a strategic 2-1 on FIFA.
I’ve had a few flukes: LA Galaxy spanked Xolos 5-0 on 4 Zlatan goals; he kept breaking past the back line...I kind of give that a pass though since (as much as I hate to admit it) Zlatan is a special player.
Vissel Kobe v Barcelona was a 1-1 draw since Barca kept shooting sighters from the edge of the 18 yd box. They finally scored on a beautiful header off a set piece while shutting down my attack besides that 1 lucky counter.

I actually just finished Minnesota United v Vancouver with 15 minute halves and the only minor complaint is again, the sighters. A couple of times a Whitecap had a Loon beat but rather than coming forward, they blast shots from the edge of the penalty box, even down 1-0 (that goal was scored from a great cross from Metainare to Quintero) I think the AI must’ve finally changed tactics late since Ali Adnan booted a nice shot off a rebound to beat the keeper from inside the 6. I returned the favor in the last minute of stoppage time with Rasmuss Schuller of all people 2-1 final.

Only minor change I made was to cut down run frequency to 5. I’m really curious if you or anyone has any suggestions on how to get the AI to make smarter shots.

Hopefully I didn’t bore you all with that. If you skipped here... good sliders! A few flukes,I experimented with run frequency and I’m looking for ways to get the AI to take smarter shots.

Last edited by ILuvMN81; 07-29-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Old 07-30-2019, 07:50 AM   #44
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMN81
I’ve played roughly 13 various matches and I’m loving these sliders. I typically do 10 minute halves and these adjustments take away a lot of the cheese and definitely help with realism. Through passing isn’t the magic way past the defense and a lot of trick shots and long balls end up off target. More battles in the mid for sure and the AI is actually a bit strategic in its passes. I’m actually going away from PES again since these sliders make better paced matches and are more realistic in a total goal sense, IMO. i.e. Liverpool v Sporting CP on PES was a wild 4-3 affair but a strategic 2-1 on FIFA.
I’ve had a few flukes: LA Galaxy spanked Xolos 5-0 on 4 Zlatan goals; he kept breaking past the back line...I kind of give that a pass though since (as much as I hate to admit it) Zlatan is a special player.
Vissel Kobe v Barcelona was a 1-1 draw since Barca kept shooting sighters from the edge of the 18 yd box. They finally scored on a beautiful header off a set piece while shutting down my attack besides that 1 lucky counter.

I actually just finished Minnesota United v Vancouver with 15 minute halves and the only minor complaint is again, the sighters. A couple of times a Whitecap had a Loon beat but rather than coming forward, they blast shots from the edge of the penalty box, even down 1-0 (that goal was scored from a great cross from Metainare to Quintero) I think the AI must’ve finally changed tactics late since Ali Adnan booted a nice shot off a rebound to beat the keeper from inside the 6. I returned the favor in the last minute of stoppage time with Rasmuss Schuller of all people 2-1 final.

Only minor change I made was to cut down run frequency to 5. I’m really curious if you or anyone has any suggestions on how to get the AI to make smarter shots.

Hopefully I didn’t bore you all with that. If you skipped here... good sliders! A few flukes,I experimented with run frequency and I’m looking for ways to get the AI to take smarter shots.
Thank you for the feedback . After the last update, there was a need for several adjustments to be made. I decreased the shot error to 60/60 and may go to 58/58 to help with the crazy shots. The CPU on the other hand is still FIFA so we have to deal with that. I will also test out the RF at 5 to see how that works. I will let you know when I solidify the set again.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-02-2019, 02:20 PM   #45
Rookie

ILuvMN81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darroe01
Thank you for the feedback . After the last update, there was a need for several adjustments to be made. I decreased the shot error to 60/60 and may go to 58/58 to help with the crazy shots. The CPU on the other hand is still FIFA so we have to deal with that. I will also test out the RF at 5 to see how that works. I will let you know when I solidify the set again.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Looking forward to any/all updates you have. I'll be playing 19 even after FIFA 20 comes out. 20 might be a post-holiday and/or sale purchase. I'll manually make the major Euro transfers and all that for the start of 2019/20.

Yeah, I guess I kind of figure there's only so much we can do on the user end when it comes to AI. Sounds like the early impressions show promise for 20 moving a little more towards realism. We'll see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2019, 02:23 PM   #46
Rookie

ILuvMN81's Arena

Oh and I forgot to mention, I did try kicking the difficulty level up; like any adjustment it helps with somethings but not always others. Speed definitely increased and the AI is a lot more aggressive on defense, not much else changed.
Old 08-15-2019, 01:31 AM   #47
Rookie

Hello, I have some questions about sliders.
1- In exhibition/kick off mode vs our friend if we change sliders for cpu gameplay, does it affect only
cpu opponent or it affects also cpu ai in user team which user is not controlling at that moment?
2- In exhibition mode if I switch to Goalkeeper mode and let ai play instead of me , does cpu sliders affect those ai players
because it is user vs user in exhibition mode but my cpu ai controlled players make runs, shoot etc.
3- what changes for cpu or user sliders should I make to let ai play better than I play?
Thank you for your advices.
Old 08-19-2019, 07:44 AM   #48
Rookie

darroe01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlaswa
Hello, I have some questions about sliders.
1- In exhibition/kick off mode vs our friend if we change sliders for cpu gameplay, does it affect only
cpu opponent or it affects also cpu ai in user team which user is not controlling at that moment?
2- In exhibition mode if I switch to Goalkeeper mode and let ai play instead of me , does cpu sliders affect those ai players
because it is user vs user in exhibition mode but my cpu ai controlled players make runs, shoot etc.
3- what changes for cpu or user sliders should I make to let ai play better than I play?
Thank you for your advices.
I am sorry but I have not played those modes so I have no real recommendations. I have been on FIFA 20 beta so I have not contributed much to the FIFA 19 sliders but the beta ends in a couple days and I will go back to 19 to do my final adjustment of the year. I will also try these modes to see if there is a difference in sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »