Home

FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 World Class Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2019, 06:46 AM   #17
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
I’ve been using these post patch and have been enjoying them. Yes there are flaws but I’m afraid that’s Fifa for you. The op perfect crosses, cpu miraculous tackles from very strange angles, cpus ability to turn into Barcelona in the last few minutes if they’re losing etc I think these will always be there regardless.

As I’ve said, I have actually enjoyed this set this last week or so despite the above still happening. It’s obvious that CM will never get the love it deserves so it’s a case of making the best of what it is. Occasionally I’ll just reset everything to default and just play on those settings. It really is an extremely frustrating game at times and sliders can only do so much. I’ve given up on us ever getting a perfect game because let’s be honest, it’s never going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Glad someone is getting some use with these, let me know if you see any glaring issues, other than the one's we can't fix lol.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:14 AM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
Glad someone is getting some use with these, let me know if you see any glaring issues, other than the one's we can't fix lol.

Well yesterday I downloaded Golf Club 2019 so I’m hanging my boots up for a while to try and get my PGA Tour Card! But I was liking this set despite the coded flaws!

Old 02-20-2019, 11:35 AM   #19
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Well yesterday I downloaded Golf Club 2019 so I’m hanging my boots up for a while to try and get my PGA Tour Card! But I was liking this set despite the coded flaws!

I hear ya bud and know that feeling, and they patched this crap game.... yet AGAIN haha

on a positive, a new Braves season starts soon
Old 02-21-2019, 05:45 AM   #20
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

So far it does not appear they managed to screw anything else up with the latest patch.

here's a full game post patch
Old 02-22-2019, 02:44 PM   #21
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

After some feedback felt a bump to pass speed was needed...
here's a full game play video

testing will continue this weekend with Matt's line adjustments and Aaron's GK settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2019, 06:33 PM   #22
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Implemented Matt's line adjustment suggestions Line Height 50/50 and Line Width 55/55.

also added link's to The unOfficial Career Mode Realism Guide by SneakyDoze over at reddit , a lot of good idea's inside that guide to try out, if you need something new or maybe some kinda guide lines to follow in your career mode(s) give it a read.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:55 AM   #23
Pro

Re: FIFA 19 World Class/Legendary Sliders

Going to try the changes tomorrow when the patch drops. Still enjoying the pre patch set so hopefully no major problems with the changes.

Old 02-26-2019, 08:43 PM   #24
Pro

FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

Ok I’ve had a very mixed day with the update. Started season 2 in my Norwich City CM having got promoted to the Premier League in season 1. Played 5 games this morning with the following results,

Wolves away won 2-1
WBA home won 2-1
Arsenal away won 1-0
Bournemouth away (Carabao Cup) drew 2-2 lost on pens
Everton home lost 3-0.

First two games I went behind and managed to get a comeback win. Both pretty even games and played very well.
Against Arsenal I got an early goal and had to withstand plenty of pressure but they seemed to lack the cutting edge.
Cup game at Bournemouth I was down 2-0 after 13 minutes but got back level just before half time. Second half was even and then I messed up with the pens! Everton game wasn’t as one sided as the score suggests. They took an early lead but in the second half I went full on attack but just couldn’t score through my own poor play and decision making. They made me pay by hitting me on the counter attack late on for their second and third goals.

Overall I felt each game had played reasonably well, didn’t feel any OP play by the cpu or feel there was any coded crap going on. The pace felt good and I noticed the fullbacks weren’t tucking in as much, they weren’t perfect but it wasn’t as bad as pre patch. At this point I turned the game off and took a break for lunch while watching the Newcastle v Burnley game.

First game after lunch at home to Liverpool. What a crock of ! Pace felt indifferent throughout, full on cheat mode bullish!t which resulted in a rage quit in the 72nd minute when they scored their 4th complete BS goal with me pressing the clear button and my defender just moving away from the ball so they could score! I restarted the game hoping it would just reset itself but no. Replayed the same game and went through to the end losing 2-0 but the whole game still felt off and the BS was still very evident. Anyone watching would have said that the human player was never destined to win that game whatever happened. I then actually came back to OS and tried a variation of this set with SteveFBC’s default errors and that felt off too. Finally played a game with Matt’s community set with the marking, height and width adjustments and it did feel better but something with the player speed and ball speed still feels off. Will try again tomorrow but this years FIFA has become very, very, very frustrating to say the least. MLB the show can’t come quick enough! At least I got my PGA card on Golf Club 2019 too so that’s another good side track!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Last edited by villabraves; 02-26-2019 at 09:39 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »