Home

FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 World Class Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 04-04-2019, 11:41 AM   #41
Rookie

abbes's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

just wanted to say thank you for those sliders for full auto controller settings. you literally saved my Sunderland long term save buddy. enjoying the game again.

all auto except crossings.
legendary difficulty.

cheers mate!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2019, 01:11 PM   #42
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
just wanted to say thank you for those sliders for full auto controller settings. you literally saved my Sunderland long term save buddy. enjoying the game again.

all auto except crossings.
legendary difficulty.

cheers mate!
You are very welcome. Nice to see they working at legendary as well.

Sunderland has to be one of the most popular choices this year, I also used them as my first CM with fifa'19, took me 2 seasons to get out of league one, then another 3 seasons to get out of the championship
My World Class slider thread
Old 04-04-2019, 10:55 PM   #43
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
You are very welcome. Nice to see they working at legendary as well.

Sunderland has to be one of the most popular choices this year, I also used them as my first CM with fifa'19, took me 2 seasons to get out of league one, then another 3 seasons to get out of the championship
it works on Legendary. and it works like a real charm!
game became so easy for me with original OS Sliders that i was smashing everyone in my first season in Premier League on Ultimate. it was so easy i stopped playing, waiting for something new to come up, like new sliders version or so after all those patches.

out of desperation i even bought PES and tried to play it again - and god almighty, that was a terrible experience, so i get back, found your setup and finally i'm winning what i can and losing what i supposed to ! game playing beautiful again and its challenging as hell. my last game i lost 1-5 against Greece with my Wales side . so happy i can be smashed if i'm worse and playing **** .
Old 04-05-2019, 01:48 PM   #44
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbes
it works on Legendary. and it works like a real charm!
game became so easy for me with original OS Sliders that i was smashing everyone in my first season in Premier League on Ultimate. it was so easy i stopped playing, waiting for something new to come up, like new sliders version or so after all those patches.

out of desperation i even bought PES and tried to play it again - and god almighty, that was a terrible experience, so i get back, found your setup and finally i'm winning what i can and losing what i supposed to ! game playing beautiful again and its challenging as hell. my last game i lost 1-5 against Greece with my Wales side . so happy i can be smashed if i'm worse and playing **** .
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to hear you say this. Most people would find some excuse and rage quit, restart, or blame it on scripting instead of having to suffer through a good 'ole butt whipping loss. I just had a similar game with my Burnley CM against Preston North End , granted it was my second team in the FA Cup but still a solid 2nd team playing at home and we lose 0-4 lol it was awesome.

I also for the 2nd year in a row, bought PES as well and totally agree again another huge disappointment. however thats what got me back to messing with these sliders again
Old 04-05-2019, 04:13 PM   #45
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Quote:
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to hear you say this. Most people would find some excuse and rage quit, restart, or blame it on scripting instead of having to suffer through a good 'ole butt whipping loss. I just had a similar game with my Burnley CM against Preston North End , granted it was my second team in the FA Cup but still a solid 2nd team playing at home and we lose 0-4 lol it was awesome.

I also for the 2nd year in a row, bought PES as well and totally agree again another huge disappointment. however thats what got me back to messing with these sliders again
mate! game is just playing fantastic. with newly promoted site i'm losing now like 5-1 or so against Liverpool or Tottenham and then i'm able to win with worse side. it's just damn perfect, really hope that EA will not decide to do any more patches to the game as it plays just brilliant now with your setup !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2019, 10:49 PM   #46
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Just a small update as the set is still playing very well.

I lowered GK ability to 48/48, this is an attempt to try to reduce the keeper flailing animation, I tested about 12 games in both world class and legendary and there was some pretty amazing saves and game play for that matter. More testing and eyes are needed so if this needs more attention please don't hesitate to post your findings.

Oh and I'm starting to grow fonder of the broadcast cam more and more

The Division 2 has my main attention right now, but still get in a dozen or so games of Fifa a week.

Take care and good gaming,
pfly
Old 04-09-2019, 12:10 AM   #47
Rookie

FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

Quote:

I lowered GK ability to 48/48, this is an attempt to try to reduce the keeper flailing animation, I tested about 12 games in both world class and legendary and there was some pretty amazing saves and game play for that matter. More testing and eyes are needed so if this needs more attention please don't hesitate to post your findings.

The Division 2 has my main attention right now, but still get in a dozen or so games of Fifa a week.

pfly

I will make those changes tomorrow in my Portsmouth CM. I have two games ready to upload tomorrow (Tuesday) with the original values so Iíll play a few games tomorrow and upload them Wednesday. Iím still loving the set and glad youíre liking broadcast more

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 04-09-2019, 01:00 PM   #48
Rookie

abbes's Arena

Quote:

pfly
broadcast camera is the way to play! not only looks stunning (especially on Vitality Stadium) but it also adds extra difficulty as the angle doesn't make things easier.

changes you mentioned i'll not do as i think i got perfect results right now, and i'm afraid that lowering GK can lead to hockey results games, as even with 50 right now sometimes i got those 5-3 games out there .

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »