Home

FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 World Class Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 04-13-2019, 02:46 PM   #57
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 World Class Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
How have injuries been in your Burnley CM? Last year it was broken ankles, this year it’s broken toes! In my Portsmouth CM I currently have 5 out with broken toes! EA never get a grip on this. At the moment every time a player goes down I’m like, oh there’s another broken toe! Just curious if you’re having the same problem.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
I lost Ashley Barnes for 2 months and Ashley Westwood missed 3 weeks as the only long term injuries in year 1. I'm 5 games or so into year 2 as I have about 20 videos to upload lol. I had 3-4 5 game injuries I think, avoiding big contact is the key I find, some just can't be avoided sometimes. I always sub out players when ever the chance pop's up, that may have some factoring into it as well, not sure thou. I know I had several really long injuries in my Sunderland CM when using 65/15 settings. I had 1 striker who actually missed more games with injury than games played, so I had to sell him off even thou he had a very high potential he just never could stay healthy.

I always cross my fingers when ever I have to sub out a injured player

Do any of the players have the injury prone trait?

Last years game, I always had newly acquired players would always get hurt 1,2 or 3 games after signing, some even with the 7 month acl.
My World Class slider thread

Last edited by pflynhi; 04-13-2019 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:56 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
I lost Ashley Barnes for 2 months and Ashley Westwood missed 3 weeks as the only long term injuries in year 1. I'm 5 games or so into year 2 as I have about 20 videos to upload lol. I had 3-4 5 game injuries I think, avoiding big contact is the key I find, some just can't be avoided sometimes. I always sub out players when ever the chance pop's up, that may have some factoring into it as well, not sure thou. I know I had several really long injuries in my Sunderland CM when using 65/15 settings. I always cross my fingers when ever I have to sub out a injured player

Interesting on hearing your experience. Iím not even halfway thru season 1 and Iíve had a total of 6 broken toes for 2 months! As I said, they really mess this up every year. When I see a player get the injury icon during gameplay I usually watch to see if they get up reasonably quickly. If they do I generally play a few more game time minutes to see if they run it off. If not then I definitely sub them off. Guess itís all about the luck of the draw!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-13-2019, 08:37 PM   #59
Rookie

FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

Quote:
Do any of the players have the injury prone trait?

Last years game, I always had newly acquired players would always get hurt 1,2 or 3 games after signing, some even with the 7 month acl.

I havenít checked tbh but will. Even so, to get 5-6 at the same time is just wrong. Like you, I had it last year where your new signing would get injured pretty much straight away. They really need to sort this out if possible. We should run a book on what next years regular injury will be. Weíve had ankles and toes last year and this, so Iím going broken tibia next year!

Last edited by villabraves; 04-13-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:25 PM   #60
Rookie

Re: FIFA 19 World Class Sliders

Quote:
I havenít checked tbh but will. Even so, to get 5-6 at the same time is just wrong. Like you, I had it last year where your new signing would get injured pretty much straight away. They really need to sort this out if possible. We should run a book on what next years regular injury will be. Weíve had ankles and toes last year and this, so Iím going broken tibia next year!

So I checked the injured players and only one had the injury prone trait. Iíve played a few more games and got two players back only for my main CAM to get a broken toe out for 2 months! Honestly itís f****** ridiculous. Despite all of this Iíve got to the semi finals of the Carabao Cup having knocked out 3 Premier League teams, including Spurs at their place! 2 leg Semi against Liverpool to come and my next league game is against 2nd placed Sunderland. Nearly into Jan but only got £1.2m in the transfer funds so need some wheeling and dealing.

Old 04-23-2019, 09:52 AM   #61
Rookie

Iím done with uploading to YouTube. Iím just going to stream my La Liga tournament on twitch using this slider set.

https://twitch.tv/vtid1874

I donít have a schedule Iíll be keeping to it will be as and when I want to. Still love this set on assisted 6 minute halves, itís been fantastic

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2019, 12:16 PM   #62
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Iím done with uploading to YouTube. Iím just going to stream my La Liga tournament on twitch using this slider set.

https://twitch.tv/vtid1874

I donít have a schedule Iíll be keeping to it will be as and when I want to. Still love this set on assisted 6 minute halves, itís been fantastic

I completely understand villa, I have about 20 games recorded and have zero interest in uploading them. I'm 1/3 of the way thru season 2 plus took on the Polish national team, but I really don't like playing a game and then spend just as much time if not longer uploading the game to youtube.

I am happy to hear your still enjoying the set, I am as well.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:21 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
I completely understand villa, I have about 20 games recorded and have zero interest in uploading them. I'm 1/3 of the way thru season 2 plus took on the Polish national team, but I really don't like playing a game and then spend just as much time if not longer uploading the game to youtube.

I am happy to hear your still enjoying the set, I am as well.

The only thing I want to change maybe is the injury severity. Iím up to game 28 in League 1 but have played several Cup games as I got to the semifinals of the Carabao Cup and Iím into R5 of the FA Cup. So far, I you not, Iíve had 9 broken toes! That is simply ridiculous! Iím not sure what value to put on it but I canít go on with that sort of .

Old 04-23-2019, 12:55 PM   #64
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
The only thing I want to change maybe is the injury severity. Iím up to game 28 in League 1 but have played several Cup games as I got to the semifinals of the Carabao Cup and Iím into R5 of the FA Cup. So far, I you not, Iíve had 9 broken toes! That is simply ridiculous! Iím not sure what value to put on it but I canít go on with that sort of .

Drop severity down to 20 for the rest of the season and see how it plays out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »