Home

FIFA 19 CPU vs CPU sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 CPU vs CPU sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 01-13-2019, 01:34 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 CPU vs CPU sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The dude abides"
Generally, I see two to three goals per game. I also see scoreless draws, 1-0 games, and the occasional 4 to 5 goal blowout. I'm happy with the overall scores I'm seeing.
The next couple weeks are a busy period for me so I can't do much testing, but I've only really had low scoring games, so I'll try and amend the sliders accordingly when I have the time. I don't tend to touch the defensive sliders out of fear of messing it up but I'll have to give it a shot to see if there's a way to marginally alter the final score.

My only other complaint is an obvious one, but it can't be helped: There are no fouls. Please if someone knows how to make the god damn CPU make a Roy Keane career ender then please let me know.
Old 01-16-2019, 11:56 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by owninglemonz
The next couple weeks are a busy period for me so I can't do much testing, but I've only really had low scoring games, so I'll try and amend the sliders accordingly when I have the time. I don't tend to touch the defensive sliders out of fear of messing it up but I'll have to give it a shot to see if there's a way to marginally alter the final score.

My only other complaint is an obvious one, but it can't be helped: There are no fouls. Please if someone knows how to make the god damn CPU make a Roy Keane career ender then please let me know.
Buy Football Manager.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:26 AM   #19
Rookie

neyetroglys's Arena

OVR: 0

99 speed does not hold up as it introduces weird animations such as skating or sliding across the field. Also, a little too hyper imo.

The biggest issue with movement for me in FIFA 19 is how the center backs and slower players look like they are struggling to run. I watch a lot of football, especially top 5 leagues, and players don’t move that way. Will still tinker with this value though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »