Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2018, 11:16 AM   #73
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachModer
Krebs you are spot on. I agree the sloppier play is an offest and does make the game play better and allows for back and forth play, it is not always pretty in real life and many times does look the way the game plays. I was concerned about the time of possession of 60-40 and was trying to get that closer to 52-48 50-50 etc. +/- 5 on either side of 50. Any ideas on that would be great.
I don't play by only controlling a single player, so I'm not sure what would go into changing those aspects.

I just got out-possessed by Barcelona (I know it's Barca, but still) 55-45 in the Champions League, but it can also be down to how I'm willing to give possession to play on the break as Inter.

Getting the AI to keep possession is difficult, as one of the best ways I know how is to close passing lanes and pressure them in the midfield so they go sideways or back. They'll do it depending on their tactics and if there's an easier route forward.

When I'm closing down and pressing I'm often frantically switching who I'm controlling, so I think that is a big factor—I'm not letting the AI do it for me.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:24 AM   #74
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

I played my next CL game as Inter against Barcelona this morning. It was fun but frustrating, but fun. I lost 3-1, and the third goal came as my defender tried to volley a clearance but he shanked it and put it into his own net.

I was speechless. I was heartbroken. I nearly had come back and made it 2-2, which I would've accepted. But instead, a freak (we've seen it happen this season) own goal cost me. It honestly seemed like a result of high pass and FT error, which is awesome. It was a bad clearance and it cost me.

I feel like something that exciting wouldn't happen with near default settings. Loving the World Class set right now—absolutely love it.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:34 AM   #75
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
What time of possession and number of shots are you seeing per game? Also how has your passing % and shooting accuracy % been. I am just trying to compare that to mine where I only control the player and am on 15 minute halves.
Pass Percentages
I am seeing 70-80% on average. A little higher depending on the competition, but I have yet to see and 85% game from either myself or the CPU.

Shooting percentages are typically around 20-30% and I am getting around 10-15 shots per game. I had the outlier where I had 26 against Cardiff, but they had 10 men and sat back the entire game. I also was shooting too many shots from long range. I have gotten better with this because you have to be more selective because of the shooting slider which is perfect IMO.

I also had a couple of games where I had less than 10 shots. I can specifically remember the Leicester City game where I could only manage 6 shots because they pressed and controlled possession. The Europa game at Sporting was another one where I was on the back foot for 90 minutes. I was out-possessed in that game 54-46 and only managed 8 shots.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 12:09 PM   #76
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Barcelona hit 90% pass accuracy on me, but they're Barcelona—the highest the AI has gotten against me other than that is 87 once, and then mid to low 80s depending on their quality.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:17 PM   #77
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

OVR: 0

Just finished another match. My player was called up to Team USA for some friendlies. I didn't start the first game, but then he did vs. Australia. USA pulled it out 2-1 after being down 1-0. All the scoring was in the first half.

15 minute halves
World Class
Controlling player

Shots: USA 14 / Aus 15 (first time I have been out shot)
On TGT: USA 5 / Aus 6
Poss: USA 45% / AUS 55% (first time I have been out possessed, normally it has been 60-40 me in the EFL 2 - Big difference with better quality players)
Tackles: USA 12 / AUS 20
Shot ACC: USA 35% / AUS 40%
Pass ACC: 82% / 82%

Very good game to say the least. Kept the previous slider settings. I am going to bump up the first time touch a little from 60 for the next game to 70. Play still looks good on 60, but I am liking the higher FTT. After that I am going to 80 then 85 then 90 and compare the three to the 95 as here. I did change the FB line to 45 I think the Full Backs playing at 45. I must say that the 15 minutes are good. My run freq is currently 10 for each just to give them each a push. I may bump the CPU to 20 this game to see if that sparks the offense a little, but I think the human is good between 0-10. I will provide input then on what I see.

Well Northampton lost while I was away 2-1 to Forest Green, we are now 5-2-6 (17 pts) 14th in the table.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:31 PM   #78
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Poss: USA 45% / AUS 55% (first time I have been out possessed, normally it has been 60-40 me in the EFL 2 - Big difference with better quality players)
Yeah, playing with and against lower quality sides is tough as even if you're quality matches them, I feel the user always has an advantage as we can truly change how we play. So, if you're playing against really poor opposition on World Class, it's like you're actually playing on Pro.

Overall, the experience with these sliders will be far better in top-flight leagues, or close to top-flight. For example, all three of my Champions League games so far have been my favorite games this year.

Quote:
I may bump the CPU to 20 this game to see if that sparks the offense a little, but I think the human is good between 0-10. I will provide input then on what I see.
If you throw up run frequency too high you might get more shots overall than you'd like, which inevitably means more shots on target.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:40 PM   #79
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Yeah, playing with and against lower quality sides is tough as even if you're quality matches them, I feel the user always has an advantage as we can truly change how we play. So, if you're playing against really poor opposition on World Class, it's like you're actually playing on Pro.

Overall, the experience with these sliders will be far better in top-flight leagues, or close to top-flight. For example, all three of my Champions League games so far have been my favorite games this year.

If you throw up run frequency too high you might get more shots overall than you'd like, which inevitably means more shots on target.
That is what I am thinking, but I am curious to take a look. I don't want this to be shot crazy. Just bumping it to 10 I think has been okay, because both teams have been about the same in shots @ 10-15 and I am not seeing an over abundance of runs, but passing up field to develop a play.

I will see what the CPU does, but I am leaving the human alone, because I think it is fine on that end, wish the game could randomize between 0-10, might just roll a dice each game and play between 0-9 for each, just change it game to game. I think the sliders are great the and the concept behind your sliders is spot on and the game play is great.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:11 AM   #80
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Yesterday I decided I’m ready to drop CPU shot error down by 1-2, and with patch #5 addressing first-time finesse shots, I think that’s even more likely.

Basically, shooting this year has been out of control, one reason why I put shot error so much higher than I ever have. Thankfully, it’s being addressed, so shot error will most likely be coming down.

Not too much, as I’m just looking for a few more shots on-target from the AI.

Also thought about lowering user GK ability. We’ll see.

Had another solid game last night and non-sarcastically excited for another patch to land on consoles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »