Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2018, 05:50 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional Sliders

Nice one, trying them out now.

One change I did make was to put Full Back runs to 20. I found them a bit static when looking for them to overlap, just helps them to be 5 yards ahead rather than in line with the midfield passer.
Old 11-25-2018, 11:39 AM   #18
Rookie

Thanks Krebstar, not had a chance to play over the past couple of days but hopeful of getting some gametime in later or tomorrow.
With the previous set, despite enjoying the gameplay, I was getting a lot of 0-0, 1-0 scorelines (probably my poor finishing!), so it'll be interesting to see how your tweaks affect things.
Old 11-25-2018, 11:46 AM   #19
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah66
Thanks Krebstar, not had a chance to play over the past couple of days but hopeful of getting some gametime in later or tomorrow.
With the previous set, despite enjoying the gameplay, I was getting a lot of 0-0, 1-0 scorelines (probably my poor finishing!), so it'll be interesting to see how your tweaks affect things.

Low scoring has been my concern, but the AI should be able to finish better now.

In terms of the user, personally I try and only take good chances. When you know shooting is going to be more hit and miss, you want to make sure you don稚 waste possession on a poor chance.

My last two games were 1-0 and 2-2, so some variety.

Still very open to tweaking these going forward, just hoping Pro remains viable as there are so many issues to me when moving to World Class, mostly how the AI just pushes forward and attacks far too quickly. I haven稚 been able to fix that with tactics yet, either.

Hoping Pro remains an option going forward!
Old 11-25-2018, 12:14 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Low scoring has been my concern, but the AI should be able to finish better now.

In terms of the user, personally I try and only take good chances. When you know shooting is going to be more hit and miss, you want to make sure you don’t waste possession on a poor chance.

My last two games were 1-0 and 2-2, so some variety.

Still very open to tweaking these going forward, just hoping Pro remains viable as there are so many issues to me when moving to World Class, mostly how the AI just pushes forward and attacks far too quickly. I haven’t been able to fix that with tactics yet, either.

Hoping Pro remains an option going forward!

Another thing I was thinking is that the CPU seems to be shooting less from distance now, have you noticed that?

I definitely prefer FB with a little bump to push them on, also going to try get them to stop tucking in somehow.....

Last edited by fernadez; 11-25-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Old 11-25-2018, 01:55 PM   #21
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernadez
...also going to try get them to stop tucking in somehow.....
That's a black hole as far as I'm concerned. Unless it's patched, I think it's, unfortunately, something we must live with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2018, 02:21 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
That's a black hole as far as I'm concerned. Unless it's patched, I think it's, unfortunately, something we must live with.
Playing Barca and they're letting off from distance so that's not too bad.

I've lowered my marking and the full backs are playing much better without seemingly effecting everyone else which is good, haven't seen them tuck in yet.

I'm happy with the sliders you've put up mate. I can play a game without tinkering with them trying to solve x,y,z so that's good enough for me.

Edit: I've put Marking at 30
Old 11-25-2018, 03:32 PM   #23
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

I知 a glutton for punishment, so I知 still testing World Class in an Inter CM.

I知 finding matches too easy against better teams on Pro, unfortunately.

We値l see.
Old 11-25-2018, 03:56 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
I知 a glutton for punishment, so I知 still testing World Class in an Inter CM.

I知 finding matches too easy against better teams on Pro, unfortunately.

We値l see.
My games are pretty low scoring also, odd goal in it either way, thing is the CPU is shooting at a 30-40% accuracy rate, which is actually pretty spot on with real life. How easily are you beating them on Pro?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »