Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2019, 06:58 PM   #329
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Kreb small question about the command settings:

Do you use help pass block ???

Move assistance ???

Save assistance ???

Tactical or legacy defending ???

I think it also changes a little bit how the sliders are running.

On my side: pass block yes

Move assistance : low

Save assistance : manual

Legacy defending

Pass Block: On
Move Assistance: None
Save Assistance: Semi
Defending: Legacy
Old 03-18-2019, 09:42 AM   #330
Just started!

OVR: 0

Do you expect the slider's to work when locked to a player in CM ?
Old 03-21-2019, 09:30 PM   #331
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by klavins
Do you expect the slider's to work when locked to a player in CM ?

Honestly, no idea at all.

- -

Also, absolutely no issues present on patch 1.12—still playing absolutely fantastic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2019, 05:23 PM   #332
Rookie

Hey there

So I started using these sliders with the semi/manual assistance settings and I find that I had mixed results

I started an Arsenal CM where I've made a European Super League and have played two games, one with the semi/manual assistance settings and one with the default

First game was vs West Ham in the pre season tournament and a couple minutes into the game I loved it, was hard to push the ball upfield and that's exactly the type of grittiness that I wanted...but then things turned for me when I tried a through ball with Mhkitaryan and the ball only went like a metre and this happened several times. Adding to that there was a time where I did go through on goal with Aubameyang 1 on 1 with the keeper and I tried to shoot like I normally do...aaand the shot got sliced worse than Lucy Liu in Kill Bill. I then tried to chase the game with Attacking and Ultra Attacking tactics and lost the game 3-0

I then switched back to the default assistance settings but kept the sliders the same. Played the next game against Rayo Vallecano and smoked them 4-0. Did have quite a lot of hiccups when trying to move the ball upfield but nothing I couldn't handle. Does this mean the game will be too easy now or that I smoked them because it's Rayo Vallecano and I'm Arsenal? How crucial are the assistance settings to the experience that you guys are having? Does this mean I have to 'git gud' at semi/manual to enjoy it the way you guys do? What do you recommend?
Old 03-25-2019, 07:47 PM   #333
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaydagawd
Hey there

So I started using these sliders with the semi/manual assistance settings and I find that I had mixed results

I started an Arsenal CM where I've made a European Super League and have played two games, one with the semi/manual assistance settings and one with the default

First game was vs West Ham in the pre season tournament and a couple minutes into the game I loved it, was hard to push the ball upfield and that's exactly the type of grittiness that I wanted...but then things turned for me when I tried a through ball with Mhkitaryan and the ball only went like a metre and this happened several times. Adding to that there was a time where I did go through on goal with Aubameyang 1 on 1 with the keeper and I tried to shoot like I normally do...aaand the shot got sliced worse than Lucy Liu in Kill Bill. I then tried to chase the game with Attacking and Ultra Attacking tactics and lost the game 3-0

I then switched back to the default assistance settings but kept the sliders the same. Played the next game against Rayo Vallecano and smoked them 4-0. Did have quite a lot of hiccups when trying to move the ball upfield but nothing I couldn't handle. Does this mean the game will be too easy now or that I smoked them because it's Rayo Vallecano and I'm Arsenal? How crucial are the assistance settings to the experience that you guys are having? Does this mean I have to 'git gud' at semi/manual to enjoy it the way you guys do? What do you recommend?
Sliders (these or any others a community puts together) are just base for players to use find their way to make the game enjoyable for them. Same goes for the other controls. Firstly, you report one game each, which isn't a good sample size to provide alot of advice nor should you jump to conclusions from them. If you're concerned that the assisted settings will make the game too easy, try a few more with the semi/manual but if you're finding your shooting accuracy is poor, tweak that slider until you improve with those semi/manual controls. As you get better with it, you can then start bringing those slider adjustments back down toward the suggested. Or, you can try the assisted but give the CPU advantage in areas that you're finding too easy.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:13 PM   #334
Rookie

Update - Just finished playing Leipzig at the end of my pre season and won 1-0 from an Aubameyang penalty. Decent defending from my side, don't think Leipzig had many clear cut chances. However I had a fair few chances and could have had more than a pen if my finishing wasn't so awful. I'm still interested in these sliders though. Quite a stark contrast of results.

P.S It appears Rayo Vallecano got smashed 4-0 by everyone else in the group lmao
Old 03-26-2019, 07:24 PM   #335
Rookie

I think I'm going to persist with these sliders but leave the controller settings on default

Kreb, do you have any recommendations in terms of adjustments when having full assisted shot/pass/through ball?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2019, 10:23 AM   #336
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaydagawd

Kreb, do you have any recommendations in terms of adjustments when having full assisted shot/pass/through ball?
Specific numbers, no, not really—these were designed for the opposite, so you might have to adjust those values considerably. Basically, increasing shot and pass error to ensure those percentages are realistic for who you're playing as and against.

Especially when it comes to shooting, if you're not missing sitters now and then or putting shots up and into the crowd, then you're missing the spirit of the sliders. The long match length is there to allow you to have multiple chances, and miss many of them.

So, as long as you set errors high enough based on your skill to not score too many goals, or pass through midfield too easily, you're on the right track.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »