Home

Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

This is a discussion on Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NBA 2K20 Features the WNBA in Play Now and Season Modes - Trailer, Developer Blog & Screenshots Here
FIFA 20 VOLTA FOOTBALL Gameplay Details, Modes, Progression & Much More - Including New Gameplay Trailer
NASCAR Heat 4 Hands-On Preview, Including Over 7 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay Footage

Old 05-06-2019, 04:55 PM   #361
Rookie

adoptedscouse's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

I know you say 13 works on career mode whereas 26 is used for kickoff, anyone know about tournament mode, would it be same as kickoff or career????

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2019, 02:05 PM   #362
LORD THUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Assuming you do sliders again in Fifa 20, I'll definitely be giving yours a look first. I don't even remember what set of that I use at this point, but it's held me down for quite a while now. I recently made the switch to Pro camera, and I think that view shows off the game beautifully. I'll never go back to another camera.

Here's a nice little buildup and finish.

I appreciate your effort with this game. Thanks.
Old 08-11-2019, 03:31 AM   #363
Rookie

for the first time I love a set of sliders, usually sliders just make the game more boring for me but these ones have drawn me into the game. i just imagine this is default and the way the game was made and i don't have an issue with the game in that case, its just a game but if you become involved and feel satisfied to score a goal and achieve a good result from playing well then it gives me a buzz and reminds me of when i first started using manual sliders with fifa 10 and road to the world cup 2010, i also like fifa 11 but it all went downhill from there for me with rigged matches in career mode. I play only the champions league i stay away from career mode because it is still rigged in my opinion.

i played these sliders in semi assisted passing because manual is broken in this game but seen some people mention if the speed is normal it works with these sliders so ill try that but I am happy with semi assisted passes. i think the emphasis of these sliders is on 1 on 1 dribbling.

the community sliders are a bag of bollocks and you cant even pass the ball to one of your own players because the cpu will get it because the positioning is all wrong. i have never liked those sliders in any fifa game and used to make my own.

my sliders were trying to do the same thing as these sliders achieve and make it more like real football but my sliders were not a simulation but arcade, they were good for me at the time but this is the best ones ive ever used.

i put a video on youtube promoting your sliders, you saved this game for me, ive had it since release and have only played the game for less than 10 minutes per month because the manual is broken.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:22 PM   #364
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

August Updates

I've played around with some updates for several weeks now after taking a long break, but I'm back to playing a few different CMs and enjoying these updates as of now. Nothing big, just trying to get the game to play slightly better, slightly more realistic, and overall a realistic pace.

Here is what was adjusted from the OP:

Sprint: 35/35
Acceleration: 51/51
Shot Error: 70/69
Pass Error: 59/68
Pass Speed: 37/12
GK Ability: 55/55
Line Height: 68/68
Line Length: 20/20
Line Width: 45/45
First Touch Control: 96/96

Here's the entire set:

Shot Speed: 49/49
Marking: 45/45
Run Frequency: 0/0
Fullback Positioning: 10/10

I'll update the OP soon.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:14 AM   #365
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
August Updates

I've played around with some updates for several weeks now after taking a long break, but I'm back to playing a few different CMs and enjoying these updates as of now. Nothing big, just trying to get the game to play slightly better, slightly more realistic, and overall a realistic pace.

Here's the entire set:

I'll update the OP soon.
Hey Kreb !!! I'm glad to see you back !!!

I directly tested your sliders not in CM but in several exhibition games with different teams because I was also trying to make small adjustements on my side.

Well, in fact I don't know what to think about these small adjustements you made because it changed radicaly the game. I will list the different points:

PRO:
- pace of the game is increased. I like the reactivity of the player on the field (mainly due to accel at 51)
- the ball which is more loose. We can really notice that players don't control at 100% the ball (mainly due to FT at 96).

CONS:
- the increases of the pace of the game (acceleration) and the bad ball touches (FT) induces less varieties from cpu in passes. when they catch the ball, it's more difficult for them to control it resulting in more short ground passes that long ones and especially long ones. They can't do their animation panels at this moment and prefer to pass to someone else. Most of the time, when they are in their defensive field, they prefer to pass in triangle a lot before making an "escaping" pass.
- bad touches (FT) also induce a lot more loss of possession. Example: when a CPU player catches the ball, the high value of FT combined to an increase of the acceleration push the cpu player to make a mistake with the ball that can easily be taken by our player (even not by a tackle). As a consequence, there are less tackles, less fouls but also more weird actions (best example is when I was around a corner side and did a ground pass to my other teamate, cpu interecepted it but couldn't control it and scored against his goal. It happens more than one time in several matchs...)
- because of all this, pass accuracy also suffers and for teams around 85-90 like real madrid, they finally get a 70-75% pass accuracy stats. Smaller teams even get less than 70%...
- finally, this update causes more counter attack than we the previous set, resulting in less midfield battles. The bad touches and "maybe" the value of the lines (but I don't think that this value impacts that much) induce bad controls, more interception resulting in more counter attacks. As an example, I finished games with barcelona or arsenal vs Real madrid or man city with scores like 3-0, 4-0, 3-1, 5-0. (So high scores due to this counter attach that unleashed offensive players but also due to mistakes from cpu close to their own net)

On my side, I think I'm gonna stay on the previous set. Gonna however test 4-5 more matchs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2019, 09:38 AM   #366
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
Hey Kreb !!! I'm glad to see you back !!!

I directly tested your sliders not in CM but in several exhibition games with different teams because I was also trying to make small adjustements on my side.

Well, in fact I don't know what to think about these small adjustements you made because it changed radicaly the game. I will list the different points:

PRO:

- pace of the game is increased. I like the reactivity of the player on the field (mainly due to accel at 51)

- the ball which is more loose. We can really notice that players don't control at 100% the ball (mainly due to FT at 96).

CONS:

- the increases of the pace of the game (acceleration) and the bad ball touches (FT) induces less varieties from cpu in passes. when they catch the ball, it's more difficult for them to control it resulting in more short ground passes that long ones and especially long ones. They can't do their animation panels at this moment and prefer to pass to someone else. Most of the time, when they are in their defensive field, they prefer to pass in triangle a lot before making an "escaping" pass.

- bad touches (FT) also induce a lot more loss of possession. Example: when a CPU player catches the ball, the high value of FT combined to an increase of the acceleration push the cpu player to make a mistake with the ball that can easily be taken by our player (even not by a tackle). As a consequence, there are less tackles, less fouls but also more weird actions (best example is when I was around a corner side and did a ground pass to my other teamate, cpu interecepted it but couldn't control it and scored against his goal. It happens more than one time in several matchs...)

- because of all this, pass accuracy also suffers and for teams around 85-90 like real madrid, they finally get a 70-75% pass accuracy stats. Smaller teams even get less than 70%...

- finally, this update causes more counter attack than we the previous set, resulting in less midfield battles. The bad touches and "maybe" the value of the lines (but I don't think that this value impacts that much) induce bad controls, more interception resulting in more counter attacks. As an example, I finished games with barcelona or arsenal vs Real madrid or man city with scores like 3-0, 4-0, 3-1, 5-0. (So high scores due to this counter attach that unleashed offensive players but also due to mistakes from cpu close to their own net)

On my side, I think I'm gonna stay on the previous set. Gonna however test 4-5 more matchs.

I don’t think there are radical changes (I don't believe incremental adjustments yeild massive swings in gameplay), and I think if we look for examples of what adjustments are doing, we’ll find them even if they do not exist. A sort of confirmation bias, really.

I’ve seen the AI playing quicker shorter passes to each other, too many, long before I made these updates.

I’m not seeing too low of AI pass accuracy, but I also do not rely on those numbers. The same way you can’t rely on the “saves” statistic as they’ll count a shot off target as a save for a keeper.

As usual, I’m not wed to these and will most likely adjust again, but I’ve seen positive things.

I destroyed Real Madrid with Atletico, but in the next game lost 1-0 at Anfield I’m one of the best games I’ve had all year.

Also, my goal was to slow down the game, and I think I did. If you think the game was sped up, I think it just shows we’re looking at things and interpreting them very differently, which is fine as none of us will play the same at all.

I’ll keep playing over the next few days, and might put things back where they were—gotta tinker.

There is, of course, a history of me trying something and you then setting me back on track.

Last edited by Krebstar; 08-12-2019 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:55 PM   #367
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
August Updates

Here's the entire set:

Shot Speed: 49/49
Marking: 45/45
Run Frequency: 0/0
Fullback Positioning: 10/10

I'll update the OP soon.
Hey Kreb

Are you still using the same controller setting as in the OP? (I used then for a while but then switched to full manual for a challenge, yeah I know this isnt what I shouldnt look for)

Thanka for these sliders btw
Old 08-12-2019, 05:53 PM   #368
Save Us, Edu

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaydagawd
Hey Kreb

Are you still using the same controller setting as in the OP? (I used then for a while but then switched to full manual for a challenge, yeah I know this isnt what I shouldnt look for)

Thanka for these sliders btw
I sure am. I used to be all manual, but I take too many breaks now and it would take me too long to get the feeling again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »