Home

FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 04-01-2019, 02:54 AM   #97
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avallach
Hey, thanks a lot for the sliders, it's the only one that made the game harder to score for me, the only problem i'm having is that the CPU is shooting very few times every game, i always have 5+ more shots than the CPU even vs stronger teams, anyone know a way to make the CPU attack/shot more? Peace!
Try Ultimate difficulty with these.
Old 04-01-2019, 11:45 AM   #98
Rookie

I was already playing on ultimate, tried everything, even crazy CPU sliders like 15 pass and shot error, no success in career mode, in quick matches works better tho. Sadly the gameplay in the career mode changes every few games, it's ok than suddently bum very very easy, i don't know what kind of coded thing they always get wrong, even with very weak vs strong teams, and i don't consider me that good. EA problems, as always, gave up on trying really
Old 04-03-2019, 11:35 PM   #99
Pro

I had this problem on FIFA 18. It was too easy with default controls, I had no interest in playing manual because it was frustrating to control the team and sliders couldn't help without turning the game into a complete joke, so I just gave up. The AI has improved for 19 though, so I didn't have this problem again.

But if it works fine for you on kick-off matches and it only gets too easy on career mode, then I believe it might be the form factor kicking in. The ratings system that dictates players' form is very unbalanced in FIFA. It doesn't matter how you perform, all your players will always have their arrows pointing up. I was able to fix this using Aranaktu's cheat table to disable form on the PC version, but if you play on consoles, you're out of luck.

Last edited by GaloVingador; 04-03-2019 at 11:40 PM.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:32 AM   #100
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
I had this problem on FIFA 18. It was too easy with default controls, I had no interest in playing manual because it was frustrating to control the team and sliders couldn't help without turning the game into a complete joke, so I just gave up. The AI has improved for 19 though, so I didn't have this problem again.

But if it works fine for you on kick-off matches and it only gets too easy on career mode, then I believe it might be the form factor kicking in. The ratings system that dictates players' form is very unbalanced in FIFA. It doesn't matter how you perform, all your players will always have their arrows pointing up. I was able to fix this using Aranaktu's cheat table to disable form on the PC version, but if you play on consoles, you're out of luck.

Luckily i'm on PC too, i've been using the cheat table and realized too that disabling form was a game changer for me, still very unstable difficulty sometimes but it's definitively better, thanks for your attention and suggestion, peace!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »