Home

FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2019, 05:36 PM   #33
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

Had solid games again. First game I was down all game until the final 2 minutes to tie it up. Second game I scored early and that was it. I dominated the game, just couldn’t get anymore goals. I’m shaking off the rust that’s for sure still.

This was 6 minutes, current OP and 65/15 injury. Actually saw some injuries, which was nice. My striker went out for the game but was fine after for next match, then CPU had a guy go down. Nothing extreme yet so that’s good! I’ll keep you updated as I go.

Thanks for the sliders man!
Old 01-09-2019, 06:04 PM   #34
Pro

Re: FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

You're very welcome, mate! It's reassuring to see other people enjoying the settings as much as I am.

Good to see 2 injuries in consecutive matches, I only played one game with 65 frequency and had none. Credits for Matt and the OS community crew.
Old 01-09-2019, 06:10 PM   #35
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
You're very welcome, mate! It's reassuring to see other people enjoying the settings as much as I am.

Good to see 2 injuries in consecutive matches, I only played one game with 65 frequency and had none. Credits for Matt and the OS community crew.

Yep, props to the OS Crew for the injury settings!

But yeah, it’s playing great! Great variety so far, loving the challenge. Next up a Cup game so I’m sure that’s going to be a tough battle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2019, 12:09 AM   #36
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

I've been playing the last couple of days with this set, plays very well with solid game play and flow, surprisingly this set is very good on FIFA 18 as well. I also use the injury settings of 65/15 which is very solid and universal no matter what other slider set one should use.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:59 AM   #37
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I didnt get a chance to play last night, started a RTTS in the show 18, and some NCAA 14.
Just so everyone that reads this thread, I play exact OP but on World Class, injury 65/35, and timed finishing off, lm legacy defending.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
FIFA 19 - Dortmund year 2
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-10-2019, 10:59 AM   #38
Pro

At this moment I recommend using Matt's (65/15) or Hunkerdown's (65/35) injury settings. But I'm still gonna come with injury settings of my own in the near future. Just had an idea to test severity more quickly. I'm gonna use cheat engine to let the cpu play against itself in career mode and I'll put injury frequency near maximum while I do that, so we have a lot of injuries happening and can assess how severe they are in various slider configurations.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:00 AM   #39
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I didnt get a chance to play last night, started a RTTS in the show 18, and some NCAA 14.
Just so everyone that reads this thread, I play exact OP but on World Class, injury 65/35, and timed finishing off, lm legacy defending.
I thought very seriously of doing the same 65/35 but was cautious of the doubling to severity, (the OCD in me likes seeing the 2 values = 100 I guess ) be interesting to know how that works out in the long run.

The -1 bug is still ticking me off, I tried to start a new CM with my Burnley, but after 1 game 1/3 of the team went -1 overall, and after 2 games about 3 players dropped yet another -1 , so after 2 games even though in excellent form (up arrow by name) -2 overall from what they started the season at, so frustrating and is also the reason I know why this set works with fifa 18 lol.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:40 AM   #40
Pro

Haha, I hope I don't stop loving the game because of this bug once I start my career for real. Not a fan of 18.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »