Home

FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Demo Available Now, Features Kick-Off Mode and VOLTA Football - Post Your Impressions Here
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 01-10-2019, 12:09 PM   #41
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
I thought very seriously of doing the same 65/35 but was cautious of the doubling to severity, (the OCD in me likes seeing the 2 values = 100 I guess ) be interesting to know how that works out in the long run.

The -1 bug is still ticking me off, I tried to start a new CM with my Burnley, but after 1 game 1/3 of the team went -1 overall, and after 2 games about 3 players dropped yet another -1 , so after 2 games even though in excellent form (up arrow by name) -2 overall from what they started the season at, so frustrating and is also the reason I know why this set works with fifa 18 lol.

Ugh, really? Man Iím starting to love this game to lol. Do you know what causes this? Itís weird how Iím several games into my CM and havenít experienced this yet...

I guess itís a good thing I got fifa 18 still downloaded for just in case haha.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 01-10-2019 at 12:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2019, 12:25 PM   #42
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

I'm with Galo, after playing 19, cannot go back to 18. I have not witnessed this -1 bug or heard of it.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
FIFA 19 - Dortmund year 2
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-10-2019, 12:51 PM   #43
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree, I prefer 19 over 18 as well but as I said it just gets frustrating, here's a pic of what I'm talking about.

My World Class slider thread
Old 01-10-2019, 01:41 PM   #44
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I totally agree, I prefer 19 over 18 as well but as I said it just gets frustrating, here's a pic of what I'm talking about.

Weird, maybe a certain league bug? I am playing in Germany have not seen this.

Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-10-2019, 03:42 PM   #45
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:

Hmm, thatís really interesting. Iím doing a Germany league too and not seeing this? Also did a MLS one at one point and didnít see this either? Wonder if certain leagues are the issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2019, 08:55 PM   #46
Pro

Some interesting developments.

65 injury frequency got us 3 injuries in 5 games. A little bit more than what I'd like, so I'm trying some lesser values to see. Trying 62 atm. Played two games and had one mild injury. But this sample is ridiculously low, so things can change again. Anyway, it seems like we're close to the sweet spot.

And contrary to FIFA 18, it seems like default severity is actually quite a bit soft this year.

@ 15 severity, all the 3 injured players I got had no days out.

So I decided to start again with default - 50 severity - and, from 8 injuries, six also were minor as those and the other two only required five days out.

This was testing with 4 minute halves, 100 injury frequency and forfeiting at half time. Pure testing.

I even started to suspect the crazy frequency was making injuries get too mild as a side effect, so I cranked both frequency and severity to 100 to check. With a quarter of a game, I had two players of my team and one from the CPU rolling on the ground in pain and having to be replaced. Both my players 2 months out.

Conclusion: you can play with 50 injury severity, it's safe (obviously, bad injuries still can happen, so don't blame me if you have one).

Now I'm crazy, I'm gonna try higher values.
Edit: @60 severity = 4 injuries, 3 minor, 1 two weeks out

Last edited by GaloVingador; 01-10-2019 at 09:15 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:38 AM   #47
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I played 2 more matches in my Dortmund CM year 2 last night, in my YouTube video history. 65/35 I saw no injuries. My starters played Hertha in a disappointing performance that saw a draw 2-2, and my backups, including 3 Americans lost 1-2 to Juventus in final group match where we both have already advanced from group. Ronaldo ofcourse scored a brilliant header, and Zardes scored for me. Still have 4 matches in December 2019 I believe, one being against Bayern in German cup in round of 16. Looking at potential formation change along with some personnel changes in January, to get us back at top of league table as we are in 7th currently. I broadcast all matches on YouTube in sets of 2, last night was even on mic yelling at the post. 🤣🤣

Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-11-2019, 12:51 PM   #48
Pro

I watched these games live. =) Didn't chat because it was on my TV. Bad luck with Hertha, you dominated them, just lacked some quality in the last pass (except for that "send through ball and hope" for the equalizer at injury time, exciting stuff).

65 injury frequency might be good, we'll see. I don't believe I'll end at a number much different than this anyway.

Severity, on the other hand, I'm 99% sure it will have to be over 50 to get it where I want. Perhaps substantially.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »