Home

FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2019, 03:40 PM   #49
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaloVingador
I watched these games live. =) Didn't chat because it was on my TV. Bad luck with Hertha, you dominated them, just lacked some quality in the last pass (except for that "send through ball and hope" for the equalizer at injury time, exciting stuff).

65 injury frequency might be good, we'll see. I don't believe I'll end at a number much different than this anyway.

Severity, on the other hand, I'm 99% sure it will have to be over 50 to get it where I want. Perhaps substantially.
Should of joined the chat MVP chats through YouTube phone app.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
FIFA 19 - Dortmund year 2
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-11-2019, 08:07 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 0

Results of my testing with injury severity.

@ 50: from 8 injuries, six were minor, two required 5 days out
@ 60: from 4 injuries, three were minor, one required 2 weeks out
@ 70: 4 injuries, all minor
@ 75: 5 injuries, all minor
@ 80: 14 injuries, 11 minor, two required 3 weeks out and one 3 months
@ 85: 5 injuries, three minor, one required 3 weeks out and one 7 months (ouch!)

It kinda puzzled me. Severity seems to be absurdely mild. Even at 80, almost every injury was no big deal. I even thought this could be some sort of bug because of me forfeiting at the middle of matches, but now that I think about it, at default severity, I never saw any player be carried out or even any substitution forced by an injury. Not even once. Since... ever.

Well, I won't be nitpicking too much on this. At 85, I saw a 7-month injury relatively early, which is obviously a red flag. But I haven't seen anything like this at 80, so for now I'll be using 65 frequency, 80 severity. And God bless me.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:00 AM   #51
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

2 more matches, I did injury settings at 65/50.
20190112_002528.jpg20190112_005901.jpg

Madden 19 - Falcons year 2
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 03:56 AM   #52
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

FIFA 19 Short Halves Quasi-Default Sliders

Well my Hamburg CM got off to a bumpy start. I even lowered difficulty because I thought it was that. I was honestly was just sucking. Played two matches on WC to get myself back on track and bumped it back up. Started off legendary: 0-0 draw, 2-1 loss. Then a 1-0, 1-0 on WC. Bumped back up: Loss 0-2, then had a 4-0 win, 2-1 win, 1-0 win, 0-0 draw, 0-1 loss, 2-1 win, 4-0 win again.

I’m in 5th place currently.

5-2-3 14 goals for and 7 goals against

I have the best defense as no one else is near me. Closet team that has given up the least amount goals is 10.

If I can keep this up, I can definitely take over first. I already handed the second place team their first loss in a solid 2-1 win. The top scoring offense was only allowed a single goal.

Next up is a team who is given up a whopping 18 goals and only scored 8. Then I have a cup game where I will probably play backups because after that, 4 days later I play the #1 team and that’s kind of more important as I need to win the title this season. Plus, I already accomplished my objective to least make it to round 32 of the DFB.

Great sliders man, loving it! After shaking the rust off, game has been amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 01-12-2019 at 04:02 AM.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:23 AM   #53
Pro

Thank you for the results, guys.

That's 176 goals I counted in my games + your games + CPU vs CPU (not considering my injury severity tests). Giving the right weight to 7 and 6 minute halves games, we'd get to an average of 2.41 goals per game in 6 minute halves. That's a pretty good sample, safe to settle.

I'm gonna start my career with Villareal today - wanted so much to play with Tottenham, but they're too strong, that's boring :/ - and let's see if nothing abnormal happens at 80 injury severity so we can settle on a definitive slider set.

Keep having fun!
Old 01-12-2019, 09:55 AM   #54
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Thank you for the results, guys.

That's 176 goals I counted in my games + your games + CPU vs CPU (not considering my injury severity tests). Giving the right weight to 7 and 6 minute halves games, we'd get to an average of 2.41 goals per game in 6 minute halves. That's a pretty good sample, safe to settle.

I'm gonna start my career with Villareal today - wanted so much to play with Tottenham, but they're too strong, that's boring :/ - and let's see if nothing abnormal happens at 80 injury severity so we can settle on a definitive slider set.

Keep having fun!
Actual playing with a good team is not boring for me, see bayern loss. I hope you watch it, as the full time game was strategic and really fun, 0-0. Extra time was a disaster as Bayern scores 3 headers to crush me.
Better teams have to balance all these matches, league, cup, champions league, it adds up and stresses depth. Really fun. I just recently got back into top 4 in German league, been hovering around 6-8th position for a while. Now with just league and Champions League left. Hopefully can win something? Last year got knocked out of German cup in semi-final, lost champions league final, and finished in top 4 of league. Board wants me to win everything this year. Might be my last year at Dortmund..🤣

Madden 19 - Falcons year 1
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1
Old 01-12-2019, 10:28 AM   #55
Pro

I don't really think big clubs are boring to play, especially in England, but it just takes out some of the challenge of building them stronger, because they're already strong af to start with.

It depends on my mood and my previous choices for careers, but my main preference is to start with 4.5 star teams, and for me having them play Europa League with authentic tables at year one is a huge plus (not getting a free pass to UCL right away, but having one extra chance to get there in year 2).

Having said that, Dortmund would be the strongest pick for me if I wanted to play the Bundesliga, since it is the German club which I care the most. But this year the stadium line-up for La Liga is too epic, I want to experience it. Barça and Real are far too op (and we don't have the Camp Nou), so I wouldn't pick them. And I can't explain why, but I just don't care about Atletico. And I like the story of Villareal a lot. Small club turned big in the past decade by an amazing selection of South American stars. I'm South American as well, time to do it again!

Last edited by GaloVingador; 01-12-2019 at 10:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 11:58 AM   #56
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
I don't really think big clubs are boring to play, especially in England, but it just takes out some of the challenge of building them stronger, because they're already strong af to start with.

It depends on my mood and my previous choices for careers, but my main preference is to start with 4.5 star teams, and for me having them play Europa League with authentic tables at year one is a huge plus (not getting a free pass to UCL right away, but having one extra chance to get there in year 2).

Having said that, Dortmund would be the strongest pick for me if I wanted to play the Bundesliga, since it is the German club which I care the most. But this year the stadium line-up for La Liga is too epic, I want to experience it. Barça and Real are far too op (and we don't have the Camp Nou), so I wouldn't pick them. And I can't explain why, but I just don't care about Atletico. And I like the story of Villareal a lot. Small club turned big in the past decade by an amazing selection of South American stars. I'm South American as well, time to do it again!
Yes, I will go to France or England if get fired at Dortmund. Believe Villareal is my opponent in rd of 16 for champs league.
I always like to pick a European team with a American player on it. Use to play with Everton when Howard was there, or Fulham with Dempsey back on previous FIFA's. Now Germany is filled with them, and Dortmund the team and stadium one of my favorites. Ofcourse Pulisic Also like to bring some young Americans along to develop.

Also have thought about starting over with your setup, and have it consistent through Cm.

Madden 19 - Falcons year 1
Show 18 - Braves year 2
NHL 19 - Panthers year 1
NBA 2K19 - Hawks year 1

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »