Home

Aaron458f Fifa 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Aaron458f Fifa 19 Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 01-23-2019, 12:56 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Aaron458f Fifa 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Iíve been trying this set using assisted controls on 8 min halves and quite enjoyed them. I also use legacy defending and kept the power bar at 50. Currently running with injuries at sev 95 fr 25. Iím on tournament mode and have seen walk offs and had to make subs when players canít run it off but not sure if any are long term until I use that team next game etc. Iím going to stream some games using these very shortly.

Twitch - vtid1874

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

Ahh good stuff, yeah injuryís have been abit hit and miss so far but the IS gotta have a sweet spot from 15-30 lol depending on the patch tho lol yeah I feel they play well as I like the randomness of the shooting and passing and how an attack can just break Down probs still room for improvement tho always tinkering with the set lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2019, 01:34 PM   #26
Rookie

pflynhi's Arena

I've been testing 95/20 Inj/Sev today, only a couple of players had to actually leave the game and just 1 knee knack, think that's a 3 week'r. will play another match day with those settings, but so far no real big jump from when using 65/15 at least on PC.
Here's a fun fact, when I first got fifa 19 I started a Champions League tourney with Man Utd. and using default 50/50; I lost Lukaku with a 7 mos ACL and Lingard with a 3 month injury.
My World Class slider thread
Old 01-23-2019, 02:11 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflynhi
I've been testing 95/20 Inj/Sev today, only a couple of players had to actually leave the game and just 1 knee knack, think that's a 3 week'r. will play another match day with those settings, but so far no real big jump from when using 65/15 at least on PC.

Here's a fun fact, when I first got fifa 19 I started a Champions League tourney with Man Utd. and using default 50/50; I lost Lukaku with a 7 mos ACL and Lingard with a 3 month injury.

Ahh good stuff I went a whole season on 65/15 not 1 injury so far on 95/20 Iíve had 4 in one game including the cpu 1 I had to take off was out for a week, The rest was walk offs, Iíve had a 5 month which came up in a Email but wasnít a training injury :s and a couple of 3 week ones and had players pulling up with hamstrings when their stamina bar was really low! Tested it on 100 IF, you get players pulling up straight after sprinting so 95 is the max just finding sweet spot for the IS 30 has been good aswell.

Old 01-24-2019, 12:31 PM   #28
Pro

This is after 6 games on 95/25 . 3 walk offs in 6 games and then 2 broken toes in a 1 game tho . And then Sprained ankle for 3 weeks . I'm gonna stick with IS 25 for now .

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2019, 12:57 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
This is after 6 games on 95/25 . 3 walk offs in 6 games and then 2 broken toes in a 1 game tho . And then Sprained ankle for 3 weeks . I'm gonna stick with IS 25 for now .

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Nice find bud yeah Iíll try it out for me thatís a nice thing to see having to of ya best players out yeah same injury but itís better than nothing and ea ent going to change it been the same injuryís for ages, on mine player goes down holds shoulder then get email saying broken toe lol will update my OP 20 has been good tho but more walk offs and 5 day injuryís than anything else

Old 01-24-2019, 05:11 PM   #30
Rookie

Just like to add, been using 23 inj sev for the last 16 career mode games,and although exact injuries wern't recorded, I feel they yielded results that fall nicely between your 20-25 findings... Will continue one point increments
Old 01-24-2019, 05:13 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves F C
Just like to add, been using 23 inj sev for the last 16 career mode games,and although exact injuries wern't recorded, I feel they yielded results that fall nicely between your 20-25 findings... Will continue one point increments

Good stuff buddy yeah as long as we are getting injuryís and having players out for different lengths itís all good not fussed about what injuryís they are

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2019, 08:50 PM   #32
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

So I had an idea and just tested it in a tournament so I assume it would work in a CM as well. Instead of going in before every game and changing midfielders to cover center just change the team sheets in the main menu first. Now you don't have to worry about remembering to do it between games. I checked the instructions with a second controller and the instructions seem to stick.

Would take a little upfront time but in the end maybe save time in the long run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »