Home

FIFA 19 Sliders for Faster Games (6-8 min Halves)

This is a discussion on FIFA 19 Sliders for Faster Games (6-8 min Halves) within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2018, 08:28 PM   #1
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 19 Sliders for Faster Games (6-8 min Halves)

**Recently Changed, see Italicized changes below**

Hi, first up I want to thank the guys on the OS Community Slider thread for their inspiration and ideas from which I have taken and put into this set.

First thing I noticed between fast v slow games (6-8m halves v 10-15 min halves) is that a lot of the fine tuning of the OS set does not seem to make much, if any, difference to how the gameplay differs from the default settings.

What DOES make a difference are the 'macro' adjustments to FT, Positional Marking and FB position - and that is what I have built the set around.

I also have adjusted the Injuries to reflect the OS set as I was very impressed with their FIFA 18 iteration, they created a far more realistic injury experience over a season.

The set is below, as I play through the season and/or EA drops patches I will incorporate any changes as and when they seem needed.

Feel free to comment on the set, feedback is the lifeblood of OS after all!

Also check out the video I put out, I explain the reasoning for this set in more detail...

https://youtu.be/FjxCTnuoNkc

Thanks for watching, here is the set:
Sprint Speed - 50/50
Acceleration - 50/50
Shot Error - 50/50
Pass Error - 55/55
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 51/51
Injury Frequency - 65/65
Injury Severity - 10/10

GK Ability - 50/50
Marking - 60/60
Run Frequency - 50/50
Height - 50/50
Length - 50/50
Width - 50/50
FB Positioning - 0/0
FT Control - 72/72

Works best with:
6-8 minute halves
Normal game speed
Professional/World Class/Legendary/Ultimate

Last edited by SteveFBC; 11-06-2018 at 08:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2018, 07:05 PM   #2
Pro

Re: FIFA 19 Sliders for Faster Games (6-8 min Halves)

Watched your vlog and have been trying out your set. Matt’s latest set seem pretty good but you really do need to play a minimum of 10 min halves to get the best out of them. So I tried yours exactly as is, on normal with your camera settings too. Then tried them on slow speed which I prefer personally. The problem this year is no matter what error values you have for shooting and passing, the cpu is too perfect most of the time. Anyway I’ve added in the shot and pass error values of 55/55 from Matt’s with yours and on 6 minute halves I’m really liking it. Think I will stay with this for now but there’s supposedly a big gameplay patch this month so guess it will all go south again then lol!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 11-05-2018, 06:15 AM   #3
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by villabraves
Watched your vlog and have been trying out your set. Matt’s latest set seem pretty good but you really do need to play a minimum of 10 min halves to get the best out of them. So I tried yours exactly as is, on normal with your camera settings too. Then tried them on slow speed which I prefer personally. The problem this year is no matter what error values you have for shooting and passing, the cpu is too perfect most of the time. Anyway I’ve added in the shot and pass error values of 55/55 from Matt’s with yours and on 6 minute halves I’m really liking it. Think I will stay with this for now but there’s supposedly a big gameplay patch this month so guess it will all go south again then lol!

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Thanks, I usually tinker with the settings a little after playing a match or 2 and see if it helps the gameplay, I have noticed the CPU is OP in a lot of cases (especially anything above WC) so I might try the pass/shoot error myself and incorporate them into this set at some point.
Old 11-05-2018, 07:51 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
Thanks, I usually tinker with the settings a little after playing a match or 2 and see if it helps the gameplay, I have noticed the CPU is OP in a lot of cases (especially anything above WC) so I might try the pass/shoot error myself and incorporate them into this set at some point.

Forgot to mention that I’ve actually been playing my Valencia CM with these on Ultimate which for me is a miracle lol! I’ve always been a WC level but decided I should just try the highest level and see how it goes. So far I’ve been holding my own in general. Been well beaten by some good teams but also beaten a few myself so there is a balance in there. Fifa being Fifa though I’m sure I’ll play today and it will seem like I’m a complete novice again lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-05-2018, 06:20 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Forgot to mention that I’ve actually been playing my Valencia CM with these on Ultimate which for me is a miracle lol! I’ve always been a WC level but decided I should just try the highest level and see how it goes. So far I’ve been holding my own in general. Been well beaten by some good teams but also beaten a few myself so there is a balance in there. Fifa being Fifa though I’m sure I’ll play today and it will seem like I’m a complete novice again lol!

Well, as I suspected, today was another day and I got reamed big time on Ultimate. Played totally different than yesterday. Played 4 games and got thrashed every game. Really frustrating. Got beaten 0-4 at home by Leganes! Really not realistic! Will try again tomorrow!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2018, 05:51 AM   #6
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Well, as I suspected, today was another day and I got reamed big time on Ultimate. Played totally different than yesterday. Played 4 games and got thrashed every game. Really frustrating. Got beaten 0-4 at home by Leganes! Really not realistic! Will try again tomorrow!

Yes am finding similar BS, EA definitely change things depending on how well you are playing, will keep tinkering but some things we have no control over!
Old 11-06-2018, 08:34 PM   #7
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

A few new tweaks...please check OP.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:28 AM   #8
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
A few new tweaks...please check OP.
Steve, you got latest patch? I tried game default, 7 min, world class, normal, with just 65/15 penalty sliders post patch and was quite enjoyable. Here is screen with results.

Your thoughts post patch? If I keep getting matches like this one, no more patches for me

Look forward to more uploads from you, enjoy how you present your videos. 20181113_223939.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »