Home

Goalkeeper career sliders

This is a discussion on Goalkeeper career sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2019, 11:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Goalkeeper career sliders

Hi everyone,

Ive been using the OS sliders and used to have great success but with fifa being fifa the games are very inconsistent, was wondering if anyone has an idea of a good set to use for a GK in career mode? to make the game look good whilst still testing me but not 14shots to 0 which is what Im getting. thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2019, 01:31 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Goalkeeper career sliders

Hello, I have some questions about sliders.
1- In exhibition/kick off mode vs our friend if we change sliders for cpu gameplay, does it affect only
cpu opponent or it affects also cpu ai in user team which user is not controlling at that moment?
2- In exhibition mode if I switch to Goalkeeper mode and let ai play instead of me , does cpu sliders affect those ai players
because it is user vs user in exhibition mode but my cpu ai controlled players make runs, shoot etc.
3- what changes for cpu or user sliders should I make to let ai play better than I play?
Thank you for your advices.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »