Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2019, 02:06 PM   #1
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Aaron458f Fifa 20 Sliders

These are designed for 8-10 minute halves and Manual/Semi controls as I want to try and slow down the game as much as possible and to create some unpredictability with the passing, shooting and touches, cause I think we all try to get it to play like fifa and that every attack should end up with a chance on goal and in real life that doesnít always happen so thats the goal here really more errors more Possession turnovers etc. Kudos to MATT10 for the HLW and MARKING values!

This is what Iím using so far

Patch 1.19

8 min halves for Legendary
8-10 min halves world class
World class/Legendary
Camera broadcast
0 height
0 zoom
Game speed SLOW/NORMAL

ALSO SO SET THE USER/CPU MIDFEILD PLAYERS TO COVER CENTRE BEFORE EVERY GAME USING THE SECOND CONTROLLER METHOD.


The Refs I use in the premier league as these are the strict refs and seem to call more fouls

David coote
Simon hooper
Kevin friend
Martin Atkinson


Twitch channel
https://twitch.tv/aaron458f

YouTube
Http://www.youtube.com/user/Aaron458f

CONTROLS
Timed finishing ON
Defender icon ON
Pass block OFF
Auto switch MANUAL
Move assistance NONE
Jockey MANUAL
Right stick PLAYER RELATIVE
Pass assistance MANUAL
Through ball MANUAL
Shot assistance MANUAL
Cross assistance MANUAL
Lob pass MANUAL
Save assistance MANUAL
Analog sprint ON
Defending TACTICAL
Pass lock LATE

SLIDERS USER/CPU 1/5/20 2:30pm UK

Sprint speed 40/42
Accel 52/52
Shot error 70/70
Pass error 56/56
Shot speed 50/50
Pass speed 50/50
IF 90/90
IS 40/40
GK 40/40
Marking 70/70
RF 5/5
Height 50/50
Length 46/45
Width 48/48
FB 15/15
FT 70/70
Power bar 53

Sliders may change as Iím always tinkering and EA love to keep updating their game





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Aaron458f; 05-01-2020 at 09:31 AM.
Aaron458f is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2019, 03:12 PM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2005
Re: Aaron458f Fifa 20 Sliders

did you play WC or legendary Aaron? and I noticed you put cover center. Does it mean, you didn't put everything to default? or did you reset everything to default then you changed cover wing to cover center?

about the general pace of the game and the speed of players and the ball, I tested for fun the sliders from Kreb from fifa 19 on it and it worked very well, especially for the ball speed and the players resulting in more battles in the midfield. maybe you can try them on your set, i will definitly test them on your set because some points are still arousing me.

Totally out of the topic, faces of psg (neymar, veratti) or griezman to barcelona seems to be unchanged since fifa 19. I heard EA got a partnership with psg at least resulting in a face scan session for all players.
Is this the result or will there be any update? any rumors, whispers about this?
archanax is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 03:15 PM   #3
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Aaron458f Fifa 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by archanax
did you play WC or legendary Aaron? and I noticed you put cover center. Does it mean, you didn't put everything to default? or did you reset everything to default then you changed cover wing to cover center?



about the general pace of the game and the speed of players and the ball, I tested for fun the sliders from Kreb from fifa 19 on it and it worked very well, especially for the ball speed and the players resulting in more battles in the midfield. maybe you can try them on your set, i will definitly test them on your set because some points are still arousing me.



Totally out of the topic, faces of psg (neymar, veratti) or griezman to barcelona seems to be unchanged since fifa 19. I heard EA got a partnership with psg at least resulting in a face scan session for all players.

Is this the result or will there be any update? any rumors, whispers about this?


You donít need to do that revert anymore, the 1.02 patch fixed that issue, yeah EA are releasing patches for the line up issue etc as for the faces they will probably get patched to as they have already said thereís a new patch incoming already, yeah Iím looking at pass speed next when I come back on Iíll be streaming on my YouTube channel Aaron458f


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaron458f is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 03:16 PM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Aaron458f Fifa 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
These are designed for 10-15 min halves as I want to try and slow down the game as much as possible and to create some unpredictability with the passing, shooting and touches, cause I think we all try to get it to play like fifa and that every attack should end up with a chance on goal and in real life that doesnít always happen so thats the goal here really more errors more Possession turnovers etc. Kudos to matt10 for the HLW and marking values!

This is what Iím using so far

Patch 1.02

10/15 Min Halfís
World class/Legendary
Camera broadcast
0 height
20 zoom

ALSO SO SET THE USER/CPU MIDFEILD PLAYERS TO COVER CENTRE BEFORE EVERY GAME USING THE SECOND CONTROLLER METHOD.

Twitch channel
https://twitch.tv/aaron458f

CONTROLS
Timed finishing OFF
Defender icon ON
Pass block OFF
Auto switch MANUAL
Move assistance NONE
Jockey MANUAL
Right stick PLAYER RELATIVE
Pass assistance SEMI
Through ball MANUAL
Shot assistance MANUAL
Cross assistance MANUAL
Lob pass MANUAL
Save assistance SEMI
Analog sprint OFF
Defending TACTICAL
Pass lock EARLY

SLIDERS USER/CPU WIP
Sprint speed 50/52
Accel 50/50
Shot error 55/55
Pass error 52/52
Shot speed 50/50
Pass speed 50/50
IF 95/95
IS 35/35
GK 50/50
Marking 48/48
RF 50/50
Height 60/60
Length 50/50
Width 50/50
FB 50/50
FT 75/75
Power bar 52

Sliders may change as Iím always tinkering and EA love to keep updating their game





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaron458f is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 03:17 PM   #5
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Aaron458f Fifa 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
These are designed for 10-15 min halves as I want to try and slow down the game as much as possible and to create some unpredictability with the passing, shooting and touches, cause I think we all try to get it to play like fifa and that every attack should end up with a chance on goal and in real life that doesnít always happen so thats the goal here really more errors more Possession turnovers etc. Kudos to matt10 for the HLW and marking values!

This is what Iím using so far

Patch 1.02

10/15 Min Halfís
World class/Legendary
Camera broadcast
0 height
20 zoom

ALSO SO SET THE USER/CPU MIDFEILD PLAYERS TO COVER CENTRE BEFORE EVERY GAME USING THE SECOND CONTROLLER METHOD.

Twitch channel
https://twitch.tv/aaron458f

CONTROLS
Timed finishing OFF
Defender icon ON
Pass block OFF
Auto switch MANUAL
Move assistance NONE
Jockey MANUAL
Right stick PLAYER RELATIVE
Pass assistance SEMI
Through ball MANUAL
Shot assistance MANUAL
Cross assistance MANUAL
Lob pass MANUAL
Save assistance SEMI
Analog sprint OFF
Defending TACTICAL
Pass lock EARLY

SLIDERS USER/CPU WIP 27/9/19
Sprint speed 50/52
Accel 50/50
Shot error 55/55
Pass error 52/52
Shot speed 50/50
Pass speed 50/50
IF 95/95
IS 35/35
GK 50/50
Marking 48/48
RF 50/50
Height 60/60
Length 50/50
Width 50/50
FB 50/50
FT 75/75
Power bar 52

Sliders may change as Iím always tinkering and EA love to keep updating their game





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaron458f is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2019, 04:03 PM   #6
Rookie
 
LaXing_'s Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Aaron458f Fifa 20 Sliders

Why do you create a separate thread based off values that were already created? Itís completely counterproductive to the end product. Instead of suggesting your changes to the greater community thread, to allow more people to test, you create your own thread with minor adjustments. For what? If your end goal is to get the most out of Fifa20 from a simulation perspective, what is the point of this thread when thereís one in place already? I donít understand man, we all want the same thing.
LaXing_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 04:12 PM   #7
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Aaron458f Fifa 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaXing_
Why do you create a separate thread based off values that were already created? Itís completely counterproductive to the end product. Instead of suggesting your changes to the greater community thread, to allow more people to test, you create your own thread with minor adjustments. For what? If your end goal is to get the most out of Fifa20 from a simulation perspective, what is the point of this thread when thereís one in place already? I donít understand man, we all want the same thing.


I did post my findings in the OS thread and sent them to Matt and he was testing the same values I was, and my sliders always end differently to the OS page as I like more errors etc I only use the HLW and marking value and give credits to Matt for that so whatís your problem? I can create a fifa slider thread if I want to the OS is not the only page you know so if you have a problem with it donít click on it Iím not fussed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaron458f is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 04:18 PM   #8
Rookie
 
LaXing_'s Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Re: Aaron458f Fifa 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
I did post my findings in the OS thread and sent them to Matt and he was testing the same values I was, and my sliders always end differently to the OS page as I like more errors etc I only use the HLW and marking value and give credits to Matt for that so whatís your problem? I can create a fifa slider thread if I want to the OS is not the only page you know so if you have a problem with it donít click on it Iím not fussed


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LaXing_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Top -