Home

Real Simulation Sliders for the Modern Game - FIFA20

This is a discussion on Real Simulation Sliders for the Modern Game - FIFA20 within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2020, 06:37 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Real Simulation Sliders for the Modern Game - FIFA20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoTTe
I also play manual and sliders are near from the perfection... but maybe we need to modify shot and pass error... any feedback?
I'll take a deeper look at pass error and shot error tonight and make an update. Currently loving pass error at 50 as AI is holding possession very well and my possession stats at the end of the game are roughly even between user and AI which was never the case when upping passing error.

Shot error can go down a bit from 80.... I was just really looking at having realistic statistics at the end of the game of how many shots are achieved, how many go on target and how many goals are scored....I found 80 to give me realistic stats....but I do realise, some shots are howlers. Will make an update tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2020, 01:34 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifatas
Once again great sliders, they are working a treat with Paul’s gameplay and career mode mods

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
If you could post some footage would be awesome. Would love to see how it plays with computer mods....I've been playing on ps4 and want to get a computer for the nodding capability
Old 06-15-2020, 01:52 PM   #27
Rookie

Real Simulation Sliders for the Modern Game - FIFA20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbonote
If you could post some footage would be awesome. Would love to see how it plays with computer mods....I've been playing on ps4 and want to get a computer for the nodding capability

I don’t know how to post videos on here sorry. As for the mods they make career mode more realistic.

* you can’t just rebuild a poor team over two seasons, transfer budgets/players worth/players wages are realistic.

* if you don’t like unrealistic transfers between the ai then you have full control over putting players where you want.

* league tables are much more realistic ect,

* gameplay mod makes ai more direct when attacking ... more long shots, way more fouls and free kicks, always seem to have 3 to 6 players injured at any given time.

PS. All this wouldn’t be possible for me if it wasn’t for my lovely wife who does all my modding for me

Old 06-15-2020, 02:53 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:

IMG_0163.jpg

Old 06-15-2020, 06:44 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
I don’t know how to post videos on here sorry. As for the mods they make career mode more realistic.

* you can’t just rebuild a poor team over two seasons, transfer budgets/players worth/players wages are realistic.

* if you don’t like unrealistic transfers between the ai then you have full control over putting players where you want.

* league tables are much more realistic ect,

* gameplay mod makes ai more direct when attacking ... more long shots, way more fouls and free kicks, always seem to have 3 to 6 players injured at any given time.

PS. All this wouldn’t be possible for me if it wasn’t for my lovely wife who does all my modding for me

Sounds amazing....I'm jealous. Got a get myself a PC
Old 06-15-2020, 06:50 PM   #30
Rookie

Small update:
Lowered shot error to 75 for both user and AI. I noticed more attempts from the AI from outside the box, and in the few games I played, the AI scored a screamer from outside the box. I want to steer away from having 90% of shots on target, and also where any shot inside the box by the AI is a goal. There needs to be a balance where sometimes sitters are missed as well. With the shot error at default, I've been finding in career mode my midfielders scoring 15-20 goals an season which is not realistic. My strikers were hitting 40 goals per season. I was scoring excessively and conceding too many goals. At the moment, I feel 75 is a good balance....it is still rather high, but from what I've seen, only the best finishing start players will be scoring and not too consistently
Old 06-15-2020, 06:57 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Sounds amazing....I'm jealous. Got a get myself a PC

Funny you say that, I only got a pc so I could mod FIFA

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2020, 11:51 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Funny you say that, I only got a pc so I could mod FIFA

We have very understanding wives lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »