Home

FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2021, 05:47 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 22 OS Community Sliders

So I played some games using the new slider settings and the game is really very good, much better than FIFA 21. I am playing in World Class and have managed to score a lot of goals but also miss many chances. There are still some things that I don’t like though:
* Speed is still overpowered in FIFA 22 and can make the difference
* the basic way of playing FIFA hasn’t changed a lot, especially how responsive players feel.
* Headers are still not great and haven’t improved a bit from last year
* Some goalkeeper animations don’t look normal and must be fixed
* Defending is the same as last year
* it’s still easy to dribble a lot of players
* I had many situations where I could just run across the field and not get stopped

There are many things that I do like:
* Players have weight and you can feel it
* The AI is much more intelligent than last year.
* Tactics do make a difference now
* There is much more going on the midfield and I like that
* Playing against great players is difficult. Each player has his own personality

Overall I still believe that PES 21 is the best football game, but FIFA 22 is the best FIFA in ages
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 05:59 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalatemEL
Hi Matt is there a reason you don't use Ultimate in Fifa 22, have you tried it out yet I remember you didn't prefer it in 21. But did you recognize any differences this year and do you think it's playable with your sliders? Thanks for the help bro keep up the good work.
As I understand it, every player on Ultimate difficulty is 99 ovr still. Not really any point in playing that. Think we'd rather make a couple different sets like FIFA 20 than use Ultimate this year.
Old 09-27-2021, 06:15 PM   #83
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iayn13
Any thoughts on this years’ competitor mode option? Is it worth checking out or is it a complete waste of time? Thanks!
Competitor mode is strictly to make the AI play like a FUT/Pro player. So all you'll just see is a bunch of trick plays and skill moves. It will probably never be worth the time if realistic sim football is what you're aiming for.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-27-2021, 07:05 PM   #84
Rookie

ImmortalMindz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
As I understand it, every player on Ultimate difficulty is 99 ovr still. Not really any point in playing that. Think we'd rather make a couple different sets like FIFA 20 than use Ultimate this year.
I'm playing on Ultimate and it certainly doesn't seem that way. I've played teams at my level, below me, and above, and so far nothing feels off like you'd expect if opponents were all 99s.

Maybe worth trying...

(Although this is the first year in forever in which I'm wondering if I shouldn't actually drop down a level. I've had some okay results but I've also been totally spanked!)
Old 09-27-2021, 08:06 PM   #85
MVP

OVR: 10

Can anyone tell me if they know what might be causing the constantly high scores Im seeing? Im on World Class with these sliders and every game is at least 8 goals total in 8 minute halves. Its ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 08:23 PM   #86
Rookie

scheckdiesel's Arena

OVR: 1

Legendary, normal speed, Version 2, Walsall vs Hartlepool.

Played 20 minutes and had a few instances of the shuffling animation. It's not even consistent on the same play. Hartlepool plays 5 at the back.

The LWB is turning and running, but he is just too slow. My RM has 84 speed, the LWB has 76 speed. The CB on the ball turns and runs. One of the weakside CB's turns and runs once my attacking player is even with him, the other one just shuffles the whole way.

Not even 5 minutes later, I get a turnover and try and hit them on the counter. The same CB who shuffled the whole length of the field turns and runs with my attacker. He then peels off and leaves him unmarked in front of goal. A different CB shuffles the length of the field.

If we can figure out this animation and how to get rid of it, I'm 100% content with this game. I'm trying not to exploit this, but most of my offense is coming on the counter so its very obvious to me when it happens.
Old 09-27-2021, 10:07 PM   #87
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheckdiesel
Legendary, normal speed, Version 2, Walsall vs Hartlepool.

Played 20 minutes and had a few instances of the shuffling animation. It's not even consistent on the same play. Hartlepool plays 5 at the back.

The LWB is turning and running, but he is just too slow. My RM has 84 speed, the LWB has 76 speed. The CB on the ball turns and runs. One of the weakside CB's turns and runs once my attacking player is even with him, the other one just shuffles the whole way.

Not even 5 minutes later, I get a turnover and try and hit them on the counter. The same CB who shuffled the whole length of the field turns and runs with my attacker. He then peels off and leaves him unmarked in front of goal. A different CB shuffles the length of the field.

If we can figure out this animation and how to get rid of it, I'm 100% content with this game. I'm trying not to exploit this, but most of my offense is coming on the counter so its very obvious to me when it happens.
The good news is, it's not bad as the start of FIFA 20 that we had. The bad news is, it's a hard bug to troubleshoot. Will start working on this soon.
Old 09-28-2021, 04:40 AM   #88
Rookie

Ac3way's Arena

I have this happened few times now (World Class difficulty):
https://youtu.be/XzG-eFl9fFo

Is it just game AI bug or issue with sliders, maybe sprint speed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »